Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Secret Circle #3: From promos to pictures.. This epic show is going to be a international hit!

The Secret Circle --
Coming soon to the CW

Supporters:
1. Stay to the Lights
2. jules!
3. cee_cee_
4. Andra
5. light me up
6. JensensGurl07
7. naturellebella
8. bbertocchi
9. kfrancis08
10. angel_wings05
11. xkellyx
12. jaycee19
13. BlackHalo
14. lisagslack14
15. Stubborn Tomato
16. Jakls
17. NBalways
18. Creamsodaqueen
19. andbreatheme
20. K'Vruck

Cast:
Britt Robertson as Cassie Blake
Thomas Dekker as Adam Conant

News:
According to Deadline, Kevin has come on board "Secret Circle" as executive producer and is working on a pilot script. Unfortunately, that means his "TVD" companion series about paranormal investigators is on hold for now.

Though Kevin's second-in-command, Julie Plec, isn't on board for "Secret Circle" at the moment, Deadline seems to think it's pretty likely she'll head over in the near future. In our opinion, this is actually better news for "TVD" fans, because while the companion series might take place in the world Damon, Elena and Stefan inhabit, "Secret Circle" comes directly from author L.J. Smith's hit factory.

The "Secret Circle" series follows 16-year-old Cassie, who moves from California to live with her mom in New Salem and falls in love with a mysterious boy named Adam. But, when she enrolls in high school there, she realizes that she, he and all the other elite students at the school are witches! She befriends their leader, Diana, but soon discovers that Adam and Diana are dating, which leads to a whole bunch of complicated drama.

Kevin Williamson Joins ‘Secret Circle’ Adaptation, Puts ‘Vampire Diaries’ Companion Series On Hold

'The Secret Circle' scoop: All the insider information on Kevin Williamson's new pilot - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 06-11-2011 at 06:06 PM
Old 05-24-2011, 10:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Secret Circle | KSiteTV

^ New extended promo

TFTNT
Old 05-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can we talk about that here?

Old 05-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Jen!

That promo is awesome! It may just be the excitement, but I think I'm going to love every character! And that was amazing acting by everyone, seems very character driven. Plus, it has an old-school feel to it. EEP!!
ღღღ
Old 05-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope so cause it is EPIC! Yep Faye is DEFINITELY my favorite. Phoebe is fierce!!!
icon: skje
Old 05-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay to the lights (View Post)
can we talk about that here?

yup! Definitely!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the Faye/Diana dynamic! I loved all the Adam/Cassie scenes, and OMG Harold Gale freaked me out! I am so gonna love him as a baddie.
Faye was awesome! Nick was.. cute.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, I might like Faye even better than Cassie despite my adoration for Britt! She is awesome! I think it's okay for me to like Cassie too, I don't think Faye is vicious towards Cassie, she just isn't gentle with her. Something about Faye reminds me of Cruel Intentions. In a good way. Plus, Nick and Cassie at the window where Cassie plus the curtain shut ... love it, the whole "vibe".
ღღღ
Old 05-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Nick was sweet. I also love his abs.

And you mean Gale Harold right? Yeah he's pretty freaky! I wonder if they're trying to raise Black John or something? They don't say it, but I'm guessing it's some evil entity that Cassie's grandma and Cassie's mom were like DNW.

Faye is COMPLETE LOVE. Phoebe Tonkin is going to be a HUGE breakout. She OWNS the role. Just perfect casting!

Dianna is great too! She's a total Mary Sue in the books, but she actually has a personality and I love the Faye VS Dianna stuff. I really hope they make them cousins like in the books.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Sorry, that's what I meant!
Yeah the window scene was cute between Nick/Cassie.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adam/Cassie was great ... "What happened to the fire?" "It just quit" "Fires don't work that way."

Diana/Faye are awesome! They seem like rivals but I hope it's a like a sister thing, at the end of the day. I'm still holding out for girl bonding, it seems like there will be some.
ღღღ
Old 05-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think they'll make them cousins in the show, or just have a rivalry?
Old 05-24-2011, 10:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Well their parents seem close, so I'm hoping they make them cousins, but even if they aren't...I hope it's a close almost sisters thing.

Quote:
Diana/Faye are awesome! They seem like rivals but I hope it's a like a sister thing, at the end of the day. I'm still holding out for girl bonding, it seems like there will be some.
In the books they are cousins and are constantly going at it because Diana is coven leader and Faye wants to be. Faye does some very bad things, but in the end she comes around. Faye is a very complicated and intriguing book character. Probably one of the only characters in the books that got really flushed out.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I feel Faye will even more like that in the show. A complicated character that we will feel and understand as well
Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, didn't realize yet they were cousins! Yes, I hope they are that would awesome! I can't help but think of Brooke/Haley (whom I loved back in the day). How they were complete opposites, but competely amazing! Now, I hate to compare the shows but I needed an example to explain how I feel Faye/Diana could be, to an extent.

Yes Jen, I'm so excited for this character!
ღღღ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top