Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Scrubs Appreciation Thread # 1

Since the board is closing. I decided to make this thread.
You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life.
You're the only man who's ever been inside of me!
JD Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you. I'll get it edited into the Thread Guide.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Banned

I've been watching the show on weeknights on Comedy Central. It's a great show and has already become one of my favorite.

I'm hoping to find and buy the dvds sometime.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

I'm trying to see if we can save the Scrubs board. Here's what I posted in the board closure thread:

I still say think this is unfair. Many people have been unable to access this site for over a month now because of the database error thing. When we were able to access the site it wasn't for long before that came back.
How about waiting until after that is finally resolved and then give us another month? After the month is over if the traffic is still bad close the board down. That I would accept. But to close a board when many people had trouble getting on here lately because of the database error thing is just not fair IMO.

I'm asking for the Administrators to please, please reconsider this. Wait until the problems with the database errors are fixed and give us another month. If the board still isn't getting enough traffic after the month is over then close it and I will accept it. So what do you say?

I'm hoping they'll read it and at least reconsider this. I've PM'd Mary to see if she can talk to them since she's the mod of the board. Hopefully they'll at least think about it because it really is unfair to be closing down boards when there's been so many database errors on this site lately causing people to not be able to post as much as they normally would.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't say I don't agree. I think all the data base error/server problems, etc. should be solved before any boards are closed down.

Hopefully this is something they will consider.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Bump
Old 11-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

They closed it down. I haven't gotten a reply from Mary so I'm going to PM Jerry D cause this is not right at all.
Old 11-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamylover (View Post)
I'm trying to see if we can save the Scrubs board. Here's what I posted in the board closure thread:

I still say think this is unfair. Many people have been unable to access this site for over a month now because of the database error thing. When we were able to access the site it wasn't for long before that came back.
How about waiting until after that is finally resolved and then give us another month? After the month is over if the traffic is still bad close the board down. That I would accept. But to close a board when many people had trouble getting on here lately because of the database error thing is just not fair IMO.

I'm asking for the Administrators to please, please reconsider this. Wait until the problems with the database errors are fixed and give us another month. If the board still isn't getting enough traffic after the month is over then close it and I will accept it. So what do you say?

I'm hoping they'll read it and at least reconsider this. I've PM'd Mary to see if she can talk to them since she's the mod of the board. Hopefully they'll at least think about it because it really is unfair to be closing down boards when there's been so many database errors on this site lately causing people to not be able to post as much as they normally would.
I agree with what you posted in the board closure thread.
I am one of those people who gets those database errors a lot so I don't get to post on FF as much as I'd like too. I actually get shocked when I do get to post.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdreamylover (View Post)
They closed it down. I haven't gotten a reply from Mary so I'm going to PM Jerry D cause this is not right at all.
I'm sorry that I didn't see your post sooner. However, since you already PMed Jerry he will discuss this issue with you.

For now, why don't we move on past the board closure and talk about the show. I haven't seen all the episodes and am looking forward to the two episodes on tonight on Comedy Central.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Banned

NBC has done a horrible job of marketing and promoting Scrubs ever since the show has been on. I mean Scrubs is one of the funniest comedies on tv right now. I also don't understand why people aren't watching this show. Dr. Cox has to be one of the best tv characters that you love to hate. I heard a rumor that David Cross aka Tobias might be on Scrubs this season and could possibly play his AD character on Scrubs.
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

back on the topic of "Scrubs"

"Have You Ever Seen a Drunk Baby ?"
Old 11-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

I just don't get NBC. They seem to only want to air Scrubs against hit shows. American Idol last season and CSI and Grey's Anatomy (which I love) this season. I remember reading an article last season where the cast wanted the show to air after My Name is Earl. Well why not do that? It can't hurt any to try right?
Old 11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to be double posting but great news! Jerry sent me this PM about the Scrubs board:
Quote:
Hi Steph,

I never heard form Mary_Moo, but the Management Team and I have discussed your request, and we think it's a reasonable one, so what I'll do is the following:

1. I'll re-open the Scrubs board tonight.
2. I'll check traffic in January, and if Fan Forum is running normally by then, and the posts are less than 100 posts per week, the board will be closed, but if the posts are over 100 posts per week, the board can stay until we resume doing posts counts for the entire website.
3. I'll reappoint Mary_Moo as the moderator of the Scrubs board if I hear from her, otherwise, we'll appoint a Moderator Support Team Member to moderate the Scrubs board until we do a post count in January.

Please get the word out to your friends that if they want the Scrubs board to remain here, they need to post.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jerry
Help get the word out guys!
Old 11-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's awesome news!!!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:21 AM
Banned

Closing since the Scrubs board has been re-opened.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top