Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh man,
When I thought this show cannot get worse, it actually happened...

There is simple lack of logic on this show and looks like episodes are not really connected to each other. Come on! Jack and Nolan both met with David and didn't even try to introduce him to "someone" special (Emily) to get her a chance to meet her dad after she tried so freaking hard???

I don't know where you guys got it from, by why David will be doing his revenge to Nolan? Why? Am I missing something? My understanding was David gave money to Nolan before he even got in jail, and them left an infinity box and asked Nolan to give it to Emily one day. He did. And how Emily supposed to get rich and successful having this infinity box, so she didn't have to live upstairs of Jack's bar (that was something that pissed David off).
Why David never questioned the love of his life WHY she never helped his daughter??? Why she didn't gave her money?
To be honest I am lost who David will be trying to blame for Amanda's death and poor life.
But I am not going to be surprised if Emily will be the one and at the end of this season David will learn Emily is really his Amanda and they will be together happy and forever... Yak! Can they move show time to something like 1 pm wed so all housewives can hook up on it?

Please please please, kill Charlotte!!! Hate her since day 1...

Any ideas who was that man who drove the car trying to kill David and the one who Charlotte left night club with? What is his motive? I don't think Victoria or Emily has anything to do with it.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

^ I'm also curious why people are saying David is wanting revenge on Nolan. Is it because David thinks Nolan is lying about giving Amanda his money since he thinks she was living in Jack's bar? We know David thinks someone is lying, and Nolan could totally be that someone. But so could anyone.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

David probably wants Revenge on all the people who were part of the death of his daughter Amanda. So it would even make sense for David to team up with Ben soon, because both want to find out what really happened. I think both Jack and Nolan but even Emily Thorne are on David's list, because they were involved with Amanda. That doesn't mean that David wants to kill all of them but he's suspcious and will search for the true victim. So Emily's waiting for her dad to become a sane man again is in vain I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic (View Post)
Any ideas who was that man who drove the car trying to kill David and the one who Charlotte left night club with? What is his motive? I don't think Victoria or Emily has anything to do with it.
Big mystery. Only one I could think of would be Conrad, but that would be super crazy. But why not? It would be hilarious, Conrad half dead trying to kill David with a car. So if I was a desperate Revenge writer, I would totally go for that.

Somehow I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is bored/annoyed with season 4, so clearly it's the writers fault not my own.
Old 10-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
^ I'm also curious why people are saying David is wanting revenge on Nolan. Is it because David thinks Nolan is lying about giving Amanda his money since he thinks she was living in Jack's bar? We know David thinks someone is lying, and Nolan could totally be that someone. But so could anyone.
It could be anyone, I don't think he will turn on Victoria now though. Maybe the scene in the promo when he was punching Nolan out, but that could be misleading too
Old 10-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

His voice over sounded as if he was talking about Nolan - the person he trusted the most to take care of his daughter, betrayed both of them by not taking care of Amanda or keeping her safe.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
It could be anyone, I don't think he will turn on Victoria now though. Maybe the scene in the promo when he was punching Nolan out, but that could be misleading too
Oh. I didn't watch the promo. That's probably my problem.
Old 10-29-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

New

Old 10-30-2014, 05:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
David probably wants Revenge on all the people who were part of the death of his daughter Amanda. So it would even make sense for David to team up with Ben soon, because both want to find out what really happened.
Who is Ben? Is it new cop? He is suspecting David Clark has something to do with Conrad murder so I don't see them teaming up anytime soon.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
His voice over sounded as if he was talking about Nolan - the person he trusted the most to take care of his daughter, betrayed both of them by not taking care of Amanda or keeping her safe.
WooHoo for soap opera!!!
Old 10-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

We have a new thread.

Old 11-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f40/revenge-...enge-63135487/
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top