Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Christina wasn't ready to tell Judy the truth (as much as she knows) but I think it's promising that she wasn't willing to lie to Judy.

I'd be surprised if Christina moved in with Boyd. Didn't her 'father' say she was taken care of financially? She should have access to a lot more than just what Judy gave her. And she knows Boyd is her enemy. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing her kick his ass!

:read
Old 02-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEvans
Christina wasn't ready to tell Judy the truth (as much as she knows) but I think it's promising that she wasn't willing to lie to Judy.

I'd be surprised if Christina moved in with Boyd. Didn't her 'father' say she was taken care of financially? She should have access to a lot more than just what Judy gave her. And she knows Boyd is her enemy. I'm looking forward to eventually seeing her kick his ass!

:read

Yes the coming episodes should be good. Judy has some explaining to do with her parents. Meg has sort of taken a liking to Christina and treats her like a daughter.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
The poll can be found here. A link to each poll category can be found at the top of every page. Right below the "You are here: .... " New Forum Polls: Female Celebrities | Male Celebrities | Music Artists | TV Shows

Ok thank you very much.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson
Ok thank you very much.
No problem. It's what I'm here for.
Old 02-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

He said she was taken care of, but remember that the 'father' was technically working with Boyd's people, so I'm sure that when he said that, it may have meant that if worse came to worse, Boyd could provide for her.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Christina moving in with Boyd would definetly (is that how you spell it?) be interesting. I like how Terry is turnimg out. I like the bad-boy-with-a-heart-of-gold too. Plus Jesse has been annoying me in past episodes.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder how long Christina and Judy will be 'fighting' for? I hope they make up at one point. I have a feeling that something will happen to Judy in an upcoming episode. I don't know why, just something that is connected to Christina in some way.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

i wonder what was on the tape that ben burned. maybe he had an affair? i don't know. hopefully we could find out about that.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Banned

Almost on the next thread. Anyone have title ideas?
Old 02-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm... I don't know, Michael... Maybe "Because it's Pleasantly Addicting"? Lmao. I know, it's horrible, I need sleep

The Judy thing would be interesting... but I don't think that she'll get hurt right away, since she recently was in the car accident.

Maybe something will happen to her parents though, since she's been so afraid of that. *secretly hopes for something bad to happen to Meg so she'll be less annoying*
Old 02-22-2005, 12:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

amber i like the next thread title. i can't believe we are almost on our 2nd thread!
Old 02-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioGrl
amber i like the next thread title. i can't believe we are almost on our 2nd thread!

Anyone feeling maybe I was wrong. Do you think that Christina should be with Jesse or Terry.

When I saw Christina with Jesse, I thought they make a cute couple, but something change my mind when Terry and Christina was dancing togethert. I think they make a awesome couple. Terry is like a bad boy turning out good and Christina look like good girl but has a evil side too her. I think Christina and Terry make awesome pairing. What do you guys think.

Last edited by lindab123; 02-23-2005 at 01:23 PM Reason: spelling
Old 02-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindab123
Anyone feeling maybe I was wrong. Do you think that Christina should be with Jesse or Terry.

When I saw Christina with Jesse, I thought they make a cute couple, but something change my mind when Terry and Christina was dancing togethert. I think they make a awesome couple. Terry is like a bad boy turning out good and Christina look like good girl but has a evil side too her. I think Christina and Terry make awesome pairing. What do you guys think.
I think Christina should be with Terry. I never like Jesse/Christina together. They are okay, but most of the time, I find them boring. I rather see Jesse with Judy. After the Last Dance episode, I really want Christina to be with Terry. I think they will make a great couple.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Finnaly got around to watching tonights ep. One thing i've started to notice is that every scene with Father Thomas is overly cheesy. I mean stop it already. I think Logan said it best, he's so sappy that its annoying.

Other than that this was a really good ep. They seem to handle a bunch of things really well without leaving anything hanging. It does still seem to be moving at a fast paced. Judy's basically already figured out that there's not something so right about her. Although Judy's gotta be a bit crazy too if she's going to sit out waiting for a girl that just potentially murdered a woman. I'd had some police out there with me if I was about to kick Christina out. Judy made the right decision I think. If all these weird things are happening, and they only started after Christina arrived and she still won't tell what she's really doing there I wouldn't want her around either. It's all very creepy I think.

Boyd is still awesome. Slowly moving in on everyone without anyone really expecting him as being anything evil. He just seems like a really nice guy.

As for who Christina should be with, I think she'd make a good couple with Judy once she cools down.

There isn't a new ep tonight is there? It's that Stars without Makeup thing right?
Old 02-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Banned

New Thread -Just in time for a new episode.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top