Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2018, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That really sucks, the writers should have found a way to give them more scenes then.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah they should have. I also feel like some of the storylines weren't that great either.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 02-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, so I've heard.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin0611 (View Post)
Yeah s8 was meh.
it was boring for me. I have to rewatch though.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 8 was just bad and boring. Every episode started to feel repetitive. Mostly every episode opened the same way and there was music playing over separated scenes... it just got boring. Quinn wasnt in the first half at all. Haley/Joy was barely in the season. I dont even remember what Nathan did the whole time. I feel like the focus was on Brooke and losing COB which was zzzz.

There have been a few decent episodes but for the most part its been blah. Im about halfway through and its taking me a million years to rewatch because I never feel like watching an episode.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Season 8 was just bad and boring. Every episode started to feel repetitive. Mostly every episode opened the same way and there was music playing over separated scenes... it just got boring. Quinn wasnt in the first half at all. Haley/Joy was barely in the season. I dont even remember what Nathan did the whole time. I feel like the focus was on Brooke and losing COB which was zzzz.

There have been a few decent episodes but for the most part its been blah. Im about halfway through and its taking me a million years to rewatch because I never feel like watching an episode.
Besides season 8, what's your least favourite season?
Old 02-05-2018, 12:09 AM
Addicted Fan

For me, besides season 8, my least favorite season is 2.

"He makes me laugh."
Jake & Amy ♥

Old 02-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Probably season 6. As happy as I was LP were back together I found that season really long and boring for the most part.

The nanny/carrie stuff was cheesy and over the top. I liked some of the lucas/movie stuff but most of it was kind of lame. The random focus on jack/sam was a bit out of nowhere for me. Nathan storyline was repetitive and snooze and a half.

I did enjoy episodes 603 and 623 a lot! All the LP stuff was great. Also liked the AU episode.

Haley was good in season 6 but most of the characters didn't have a whole lot to do. I did like the start of Bju though!

It was still a decent season though, but in my rewatch I preferred season 7 to season 6 because I felt the storylines in season 7 felt fresher and like they had more of a focus. I really loved the whole haley/mom storyline a lot! And I liked clay/quinn for the most part. I found the rene plot more interesting than Nathan previous basketball stuff. The katie stuff was DUMB though.

Those two seasons are pretty tied though for me.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by classictvfan91 (View Post)
For me, besides season 8, my least favorite season is 2.
Yeah, it's definitely my least season too.
Old 02-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

yes and season 7. but I loved clay/sarah so not completely that season. and yes season 6 Julian and Brooke/Julian made the season for me.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Could care less bout sara and clay. They were so overrated to me and were like an episode thing.

I thought I hated 2 at the time, and I still hate the lack of basketball, too much felix focus, and also lack of LP, but tbh, I felt the episodes were pretty strong that season. I loved Brooke that season, I actually liked BL too. . I loved Andy. I loved the Dan./Jules plot. I didnt care for Peyton's isolation and storyline but I did sort of like the drug SL. I LOVED the NH angst and that storyline, which I know I am in the minority for.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Could care less bout sara and clay. They were so overrated to me and were like an episode thing.

I thought I hated 2 at the time, and I still hate the lack of basketball, too much felix focus, and also lack of LP, but tbh, I felt the episodes were pretty strong that season. I loved Brooke that season, I actually liked BL too. . I loved Andy. I loved the Dan./Jules plot. I didnt care for Peyton's isolation and storyline but I did sort of like the drug SL. I LOVED the NH angst and that storyline, which I know I am in the minority for.
I didn't really enjoy the Dan/Jules stuff, Lucas trying to play detective, the way the NH angst was written and BL/JP storylines, as well as the lack of LP and basketball. I don't remember all of the storylines that season, but there's probably more I didn't like lol and the only thing I really liked about the season as a whole was Brooke's development and even I felt that got ruined an bit in season 3.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

yes I am in a minority on that of loving Clay/Sara.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
yes I am in a minority on that of loving Clay/Sara.
Why do you love them? Just wondering
Old 02-08-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Why do you love them? Just wondering
because they show clays backstory and they have great chemistry. I have to rewatch.