Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2003, 02:03 PM
MST Manager

Aww. Sniff. Thanks for posting that article, Last Dance. I would love to see an O&A reunion. I'm glad Shane still has good memories of the show. Oh, btw, your avatar scares me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

i just finished the dvd-set since the show was cancelled here after a few episodes, i was so glad that s1 came out on DVD - does anyone know if the other two seasons will be released?

besides some art:

click it once and again for wallpaper size. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 06:59 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
<STRONG>i was so glad that s1 came out on DVD - does anyone know if the other two seasons will be released?
</STRONG>
No, there isn't word on when (or if) the other two seasons will be released.

Btw, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your name. Our mothers have great taste. Hee.

ETA: Beautiful art.

[ 10-29-2003: Message edited NikNak ]
Old 10-30-2003, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh! I wonder when the Belgian TV will show the third season of O&A cos I've already seen the second one twice now. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

NikNak - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] yeah, apparently our mothers aren't fashion victims - a solid yet modern and pretty name. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

i read that jessie suffers from eating disorders in season 2 - i'd really like to see what they make of that storyline since i'm afflicted and really hate how some shows portray it. i hoped that on oaa they deal with it more carefully... but if it doesn't come out on DVD, i'll never find out. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-31-2003, 03:48 PM
MST Manager

Yes, Jessie did suffer from an eating disorder in S2, and the show handled it brilliantly. Evan pulled it off amazingly, as I had no doubt she would. By far, she is one of the most talented younger actresses in entertainment today.

ETA: I miss this show. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 10-31-2003: Message edited NikNak ]
Old 11-06-2003, 08:00 PM
New Fan

Hey, seeing as how this board has not been very active lately i thought i would post somthing, LOL. It really sucks that Once and Again Season's 2 and 3 isn't on Dvd yet. i am going through withdrawl, I have the first season.. but i really miss the 2nd and 3rd. hehe i can't wait until feb when still life airs!!! well i don't know if it's exactly feb but around there somewhere? it says that it's going to be like Once and again witch is good! yes! oh yeah and I hear Billy Campbell signed on to a new tv series for the fall of 2004!! i can't wait. well yeah thats all for now lOl [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"Sometimes things happen between people that we don't really expect and sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and thoses are the ones that change your life -Jessie Sammler
It's Happening So Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 10:23 PM
MST Manager

I am looking forward to "Still Life".
Old 11-13-2003, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

I was watching The OC and i remembered O&A cus of Micha aka KAtie.....damn i miss this show...and i am going to post this here fpr the 10th millionth time but i missed the gay-straight alliance epis. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

watched CSI yesterday and ERW was on it - the story was creepy but her performance was just great! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

nikki

Old 11-14-2003, 02:06 PM
MST Manager

Ooo, good to hear. Was that a repeat? I remember her being on there before.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

for me it was a premiere - but i'm living in germany. so i guess that'd count as a repeat for you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

Old 11-14-2003, 11:48 PM
MST Manager

Ah, I see. Hehe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, that was the episode I saw before. Just wanted to know if it was the same one.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello everyone,

So this weekend I was kinda feeling nostalgic and everything so I watched A Walk to remember with Shane but I should have known that it would have make me wanna watch O&A... I did watch Let's spend the night together from season 1. I want season 2 and 3. God, why isn't the show coming out... maybe we should make pression or something because I want to see season 2 ... I saw only parts of it and I wanna see it all and I want season 3 also on DVD. This show is just great! Just great...

I know Mischa is in The OC, my new obsession of the moment but did everyone know that James from OTH was Tad on O&A. I think Grace had a crush on him but he ended dating Jesse?? Do anyone remember him? I don't... I read it somewhere. I never though James was only 18 but ok it's not the point now.

Now I am feeling like I need some good Grace and Eli fanfic and soon.... I miss the show so much and I wonder what they are all doing. I miss all of them!

What will be Still Life exactly? Is it the new show by Marti from Buffy?
Old 11-17-2003, 11:11 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dominique*:
<STRONG>I know Mischa is in The OC, my new obsession of the moment but did everyone know that James from OTH was Tad on O&A. I think Grace had a crush on him but he ended dating Jesse?? Do anyone remember him? </STRONG>
Hmm. I have to check that out. I remember the character Tad, but I didn't know the actor's name who played him.

I am not sure who produces Still Life, but I know it will star Karen from O&A and Jensen Eckles.