Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is it sad that I am really looking forward to tonight's episode and have planned snacks, etc.? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love this show anyway, but during the summer it is a god send to have a great show that is not reruns!
Old 08-01-2003, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL I wouldnt mind seeing that episode. Cant wait for tonight. I got my tape ready.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-01-2003, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Another great episode. I really like Amy Sedaris as Sharona's sister (Gah, I miss Strangers With Candy [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ). I thought it was a very clever crime this week, and Monk the actor and the dating meet and greet was hilarious. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-- Butterflies and Hurricanes ~ Muse
Old 08-03-2003, 09:47 AM
Cotton Candy

Here are some pics from the newest episode, Mr. Monk Goes to the Theater.

Old 08-03-2003, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've only seen season 1 so far, but, it's been wonderful. So funny and yet touching at the same time aswell as good mysteries. We need more shows like this
Old 08-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Dione2-Welcome! I've only seen three episodes from Season 1, but I wish I could've seen the whole thing. You're so lucky [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But, yeah, I agree. We definitely need more shows like this that are funny with just the right amount of heart.

Old 08-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tony was great as the hick. I loved the crime, he is so smart. I really hope he gets his emmy. Does anyone know when the emmys will be?

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>I was thinking about the series finale of this show. I think it should conclude with Monk finally getting better, maybe marrying Sharona (or maybe not, we'll have to see how it progresses) since now his OCD isn't holding him back from anything and of course having Adrian finally solve the murder mystery of his wife. Most writers I'm sure have difficulty with ideas of how they want to end their show, but in terms of how to end this show, it seems pretty obvious, so it should be easy for them. It's going to be one heck of an episode!

[ 07-27-2003: Message edited DCreekFreak ]</STRONG>
The show isn't finishing, is it?
Old 08-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Cotton Candy

I know, I loved the latest episode and can't wait for the next one! Tony definitely deserves his Emmy and I'll be rooting for him all the way!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dione2:
<STRONG>The show isn't finishing, is it?</STRONG>
No, no. Not that I know of. I'm just planning waay ahead, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Sorry for any confusion I might have caused.

Old 08-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wanted to post here because its my 500 and what better of a place to have it happen but on the monk thread. Im proud to say that I now have turned my sister onto Monk. I have been taping the episodes this season and about two weeks ago I had her watch it with me. Now she watches the episodes I tape. She actually called me into her room to watch her fav part of last weeks episode (lol). The tables have turned. Cant wiat for next weeks episode.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Cotton Candy

Aww, congrats on 500 posts! Go make a custom avatar! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's great that you got your sister into the show! More fans is always a good things [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Passionate Fan

What is next week's episode? I don't remember seeing the preview.

Congrats on reaching 500 posts, blueschild007! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

-- Butterflies and Hurricanes ~ Muse
Old 08-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Cotton Candy

Next week's episode is called Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect. I saw the preview last night. Monk has to solve a murder mystery where he knows who did it, he just doesn't know how, since the suspect is in a coma. The episode looked really good with some classic Monk lines that are bound to have you laughing.

Old 08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you. I never thought I would reach 500 but I did. Fridays epsiode looks good. I like how in the preview, Monk throws the bomb in the toilet. LOL. Cant wait to see it. I just got done watching thirteen ghost, wich tony is in, and he is such a great actor. At times he had me cracking up in the movie, which this movie scares the begebees out of movie. Hes such a well rounded actor.

hope u dont mind the pics, I just love tony.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-05-2003, 02:19 PM
Cotton Candy

Ooh, I love your avatar [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very nice! Thanks for the pics from Tony's movie. I never saw anything he was in besides a part of Wings.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top