Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2022, 11:31 PM
Absolute Fan

^good news is that Helen seems to have overcome her illness and is recovering well, and based on the ending of the last ep it looks like Helen is coming back to the US hopefully permanently this time. I'm glad because it would not make sense for Helen and Max to continue their relationship if they keep doing the long distance thing, one of them has to move permanently in order to make their relationship work and it makes more sense for Helen to leave the UK and come back to New Amsterdam.
LindaL100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Looking forward to the finale. I hope they are able to get married
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

So Helen did not come back to the US afterall considering the writers annoying habit of constantly torturing Max & Helen and never letting them me happy for more than 2 seconds, I don't know why a part of me was getting my hopes up for nothing, I should've known it was too good to be true and that it wouldn't be so easy for them to have a happy ending

Seriously what is wrong with this show's writers? the writing in general has gone downhill since S3, they have ruined most of the characters for me by giving them horrible storylines, Max & Helen are the only reason I still watch this show and I've become so annoyed & tired of these writers constantly torturing the only healthy & wholesome couple left on the show just to create unnecessary drama seriously these writers are really getting on my last nerve and I'm on the verge of quitting this show altogether, the entire writing team needs to be fired before next season!
Old 05-28-2022, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

My impression is she's not returning at all now
Old 05-28-2022, 09:39 PM
Absolute Fan

^I don't know, but there are rumors going around speculating that maybe Helen's mother died so she can't come back, or it at least has something to do with her mother, it could explain why she was crying at the end. I'm starting to lean towards that possibility too...I really hate her mother, she is so selfish and horrible towards Helen, she was also the one who convinced her not to marry Max in a castle like she originally wanted. So I wouldn't be surprised if she also persuaded Helen not to marry Max at all, I get the feeling her mother was never supportive of her relationship with a white man, considering how in the last ep she was harping on about the past about how black people like them were forced into slavery etc. I think her mother is racist towards white people and maybe she wants Helen to break up with Max and date a black man. I hope that's not the case, after everything Max & Helen have been through they deserve their happy ending. I'm hoping it's because her mother died and she just needs a bit more time to sort things out in London, at least that would give her a valid reason to stay in London for the time being.
Old 05-31-2022, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

I agree, Helen seemed to be getting cold feet after the conversations with her mother. I hope they can work it out if she returns, considering next season will be the final one and a short one at that.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I started watching the show in June and am going to finish season 1 in a few hours. Got 3 eps left. I'm really enjoying the show so far. I like all of the characters.
Old 11-20-2022, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Me too, it's a great show, I will miss it
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top