Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2021, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Havn't heard much from Jewel in quite a while. That song La Vie en Rose was one of my favorite performances on this show so far
Old 12-18-2021, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I disagree about this season being boring, predictable, etc. I quite enjoyed it and was quite entertained! I do agree that the TIO Buzzer was a stupid twist and useless, but I was glad to see Jenny dethroned as Golden Ear. I've always thought Nicole was better at the actual clues & Jenny was just a lucky guesser. Honestly, I really can't stand Jenny and wish they would replace her with any of the guest judges they've had over the seasons.

I love that Jewel put out an EP of the covers she sang! I honestly wish all of the singers would do that! I wouldn't mind Todrick doing one or Jesse. Speaking of Jesse, every time they showed Night Angel/Kandi, I muttered under my breath, "Jesse should have won".

For those of you who don't know who Todrick Hall is or are h familiar with him, he was a contestant on Season 9 of American Idol, but didn't get very far, but has since gone on YT and just has done his own thing! He really is super creative and super talented! These are two of my favorite things he has done:

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-18-2021, 07:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I've always said I wish they would replace Ken if they could cause I found him becoming more fake and corny with the "My guesses are so stupid" shtick but to be honest, I find that everyone (even the audience) have gotten faker and faker with their reactions and the way they act in general. I don't have much of a problem with Nicole, but man I'm sick of her crying over every performance now. She's turned into Paula Abdul (She did that on American Idol all the time back when I used to watch that) Like god, your crying again? RME lol. How you feel about the Turtle not winning, is how I feel about Robopine and Skunk. They should of won last and this season but I can tell this show is doing what other singing (and competition) shows do. They pretty much pick who is their favorite to win or who they want to win, have their best competition go out in a "shocking" vote, then it's smooth sailing to their pre determined win. It was the most obvious this season with the Queen of Hearts and the season the Sun won (When I thought the Seahorse was the best singer) Those two seasons it was so obvious they were going to win for the longest time IMO. The other season winners were more up in the air but also before the show went nuts and got cocky.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

I guess they decided not to reveal Miss Masky
Old 12-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I just thought about Miss Masky. Maybe they want to bring her back next season.

I was happy with the winner. I don't know that they needed to take 2 hours to wrap up the season.
Old 12-19-2021, 01:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by We'll Find Each Other... (View Post)
I disagree about this season being boring, predictable, etc. I quite enjoyed it and was quite entertained! I do agree that the TIO Buzzer was a stupid twist and useless, but I was glad to see Jenny dethroned as Golden Ear. I've always thought Nicole was better at the actual clues & Jenny was just a lucky guesser. Honestly, I really can't stand Jenny and wish they would replace her with any of the guest judges they've had over the seasons.
I agree im sick of Jenny too. im glad she got dethroned as the golden ear. she gets on my nerves so much watching her on the show.

I would love to see Joel McHale become one of the judges.i love when him and Ken bicker together on the panel. plus he seems like he actually takes the time and goes over the clues and makes good guesses on who could be under the mask.
Old 12-19-2021, 02:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, the first hour is pointless. It's basically a recap, I keep forgetting about that every finale. I always wished Joel McHale was a judge on this show too, I still miss seeing him on The Soup lol.
Old 12-20-2021, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

I like Joel as a judge too but I don't think Jenny is going anywhere
Old 12-20-2021, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe "Miss Masky" was just a producer's voice or something.

This season, they just put the recap episode in front of the finale to make it 2 hours, instead of the week before, which I kinda liked better, instead of having to wait another whole week for the finale episode.

I'm glad we all agree about Jenny! But I hope you're wrong, Janice, and she will go somewhere soon! Like, going to get her kid vaccinated!

Old 12-21-2021, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by We'll Find Each Other... (View Post)
I'm glad we all agree about Jenny! But I hope you're wrong, Janice, and she will go somewhere soon! Like, going to get her kid vaccinated!
I can agree with that
Old 12-21-2021, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Gossip Girl (Max)

It would be nice if Kat and David released an album with the songs sung in the show, like Jewel did. But knowing Kat, they won't

Old 12-21-2021, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by airali_glo (View Post)
It would be nice if Kat and David released an album with the songs sung in the show, like Jewel did. But knowing Kat, they won't
I agree Kat wouldn't. She commented she came in second on this show like she did on Idol, not a happy camper
Old 12-21-2021, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

She actually came in 3rd on this show.

Old 12-22-2021, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Even better
Old 12-27-2021, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I've been listening to Katharine's Christmas album. She really has a beautiful voice!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top