Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2020, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

bumping this because i am still bitter we never got answers after that finale!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
bumping this because i am still bitter we never got answers after that finale!
Talk about a blast from the past.

Justice for Thayer.

JK, I don't even remember most of what happened. I just know I loved Thayer with one of the twins and then all of a sudden he was bad, then maybe not and framed? Dang it's been so long, but yeah, it sucked how they abruptly ended the series.

I feel like if a show gets canceled or is on the chopping block, they should give one last episode to tie up loose ends, so we aren't left wondering. I think they did that with another show called Reunion. Just ended it with no answers.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Reunion. I think there were answers to that one, I think there were like 6 unaired episodes. I dont think I ever ended up watching them because I could never find links.

Quote:
Justice for Thayer.
THIS!!! I loved him so much and i recently rewatched all the Themma scenes on youtube. So bitter what they tried to do at the end.

I think he pulled out the murder weapon and so we assumed he was bad but i think there is a chance he could be good.

I'm bitter because the show writers wouldnt tell anyone what they had planned for the future.
Old 04-24-2020, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

I remember being so upset because of them doing Thayer that way. He was the only character I really enjoyed. I actually think I liked Sutton as well. I can barely remember anything.

I do know I was distracted by how much the lead girl looked like Nina Dobrev. That I remember.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sutton was a total bitch, id be surprised if you actually liked her.

I honestly dont think she looked that much like Nina lol. She had characteristics but not as much as Victoria Justice and Nina look alike imo
Old 05-04-2023, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

So I randomly read through the old Lying Game board and decided to rewatch this from the beginning. The episodes are on the CW Seed which is nice (minus the commercials) but I loved watching the premiere. It was great, I felt like I was watching the show brand new... I had forgotten everything about it basically.

101:
-Alexandra is so cute. She does a great job with both girls.
-I loved the scenes with Laurel and Emma and how they were getting closer... I also liked all four of the girls together too.
-Luke was gross, so I was glad when it turned out he was cheating! Boy byeeeee.
-I loved the small little instances of Emma's fiesty side and how we could see she wasn't purely the sweet one. Emma is 10x >>>> Sutton.
-Ethan kissing her was kinda hot... at first I thought it didn't make sense he just knew she wasn't Sutton but I guess it makes sense cuz they had been dating for over a year. (Though, he found out from a kiss and her own parents didn't even know lmao)
-Ethan/Emma were so hot right away! Blair is adorable and I love the chemistry between the two of them.
-Sutton not telling her about Ethan is a pretty big deal wtf. Why didn't she??? Clearly she just did it to mess with everyone and secretly wanted Ethan to figure it out probably. So crappy she never even told Ethan what was going on.

102:
-Ethan didn't seem that upset that Sutton was gone TBH. Wouldn't he be pissed his gf just left without telling him anything about where she was.
-I do love the duo of Ethan/Emma working together though, that is fun. The dancing scene was so awkward though lmao. I mean, it was cute but neither of them are great dancers.
-Charlotte dancing with Sutton's dad is weird to me and a tad creepy lmao.
-Overall this episode wasn't as fun as episode 1 but I'll prob. end up just skimming the show instead of trying to reatch the entire series.
-Mad's dad is so horrible, what an ass.
-OMG I love that Thayer is there with Sutton helping her and he knows about the twin thing.
-Alec is the one that stole the lap top, very interesting!
Old 05-04-2023, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for finding & bumping this thread, Alexa!

I miss my old Lying Game board! I loved moderating that board! It sucks the show ended after only 2 seasons and I just did not have it in me to keep the board going.

I really need to rewatch this show!

Ethan + Emma = They were basically one of the only reasons I wanted the show to continue, because I did not like how they ended. They had so much potential, just like with Sarah and Paul! What's with you rewatching "twin" shows lately?

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

You should! Then we can discuss together lol.

I don't know why the show went the route they did with E/E but I guess they thought they had more time. I loved them in the beginning but they really ruined them for me in season 2. I didn't like how Ethan was acting. But we'll see how I feel in this rewatch.

I don't know Was not intentional! I am also rewatching the following.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You should rewatch SMG's "The Ringer" next.

Old 05-08-2023, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know I saw season 1 of Ringer but did they have any more episodes? I wasn't a big fan of that one but maybe I would like it better a second time.

There's also "I Know What you Did Last Summer" the tv series that has twins. VPD, not quite twins but doppelgangers lol. Technically Legacies, but they don't look alike lol. Oh and the Resident had actual twin actresses lol. Oh Skins generation 2 had real life twins too lol.

I finished the first part of season 1! Whipping through episodes because I am really loving this rewatch, it's been so fun!

103:

Emma believing Ethan took the laptop is so annoying. Through this whole first half Emma didn't trust him a lot and I found that kinda irritating, but I guess she didn't really know him well yet. I did love that Ethan was immediately seeing the good qualities in Emma compared to how Sutton used to be. Emma's only pushing Ethan away because she is afraid of getting close to him when she knows he's not available. I was glad when Ethan stopped the kiss from happening too because he is still dating Sutton at this point! It's a very complicated situation.

Charlotte is a little bit over the top as a character. It seemed she would get upset and overreact quite a lot. She's not really my favorite.

Loving the interactions between Sutton and Thayer in the beginning. Thayer is very sweet. And actually, Sutton wasn't that bad in the beginning. She had an edge but it was implied she was kind of passive compared to Emma with some things, and I liked her scenes with Thayer. I wish they had kept her somewhat likable but I remember they made her so evil later on...

104:

Charlotte continues to irritate me tbh lol.

I don't know if we are supposed to like Justin or not, but I don't trust him at all.

Not feeling the teacher thing with Mads/Edoardo. But at least Edoardo said later but it was a bit too late at that point? They had already slept together. Definitely icky!

105:

Neesa so annoying, they only bring her in to cause drama. But I am glad at least the other ex boyfriend is gone lol.

Sutton was being so rude by saying “it's not you they care about” , like wt. She's acting pissed that Emma is being her and taking her life when she came up with the dang plan! I can understand if she's feeling left out because shes looking for their birth mother but it didn't have to be a big secret, they could have looked together. Or she could have had Emma go in her place to begin with!

Love that Ethan is really seeing that Emma is the better choice because she's not afraid to be seen with him and she has such a big heart. Ethan showing up to the dance was so sweet sdfsdfdsfdsfsdfs. The kiss was adorable too. He should have dumped Sutton before that point, but I get it's hard to reach her. I am really loving E/E again this time around like I did the first time.

Sutton seeing the kissing photos, yikes! That was not a cool way for her to find that out. I mean, no wonder she is such a brat later, if you see it from her POV she has a right to be pissed. Sure, she could have let Ethan in on the plan much earlier and she can be so rude, but Ethan was her boyfriend and its not like she expected for Emma to fall for him, so I'm sure that really stung to see those photos.

Sutton/Thayer are hot but it sucks shes just using him, I wish instead he had turned her down, but he didn't really know what the situation was.

106:
The way that Emma just breezed over the kiss question when Sutton brought it up was so weird! I expected her to be a lot more shocked and feel gulity but she acted like it wasn't a huge deal. So I can't say I really blame Sutton for being pissed after that.

Thayer is just a cool person. I love that regardless of their situation, he wouldn't let Sutton down, he's so sweet to her! (she doesn't really deserve it but at this point she isn't treating him that badly imo? They have nice moments)

Justin is def. still sus to me! Not shipping him with Laurel and I wish they would have taken more time with that SL.

Thank god Ethan broke up with Sutton just like that, THANK YOU JESUS! And seeing Thayer happy about it was so funny too . But then Thayer went and got a bit crazy at the end when he got mad at Sutton over Ethan. She didn't deserve that blow up imo. Sure, she shouldn't have slept with him, but Thayer knew the situation. They aren't together. So it was a bit OOC to me personally. Instead I think it would have made more sense if he said he just needed space from her.

Why did Emma tell Ethan about Sutton knowing they kissed RIGHT then and there??? But, his reaction was over the top though! He didnt need to get THAT upset. Their fights this half feel so contrived!

107:

I love Thayer and Emma interacting now! So happy have him back in town with everyone else.

The bantering between E/E during the pepper spray scene was funny. Emma has a right to be mad at Ethan imo because he overreacted with the whole Sutton thing and it does feel like he's still holding onto feelings (though come on, that is expected). The chemistry with Alex and Blaire is so good! Ethan saying they were more alike and he felt closer to her than ever to Sutton was so sfdsfsdfsdfsd. E/E are so good in season 1. (Why does he mess it up later?)

Thayer and Mads were great. So happy to see the siblings reuniting after only talking about each other lol.

Poor Emma having her friends hate her and misunderstanding so many things because of Sutton.

I am not fond of Sutton at this point but it sucks for her being stuck in this rehab place like WTF! How can they just hold her like that without her consent!

Justin and Laurel are so blahhhhh. Surprised they aren't gonna get arrested for squatting! Her sleeping with him felt so fast to me, ick.

108:
The foster brother is so gross, he's sexually assaulting Emma and it's horrible! I will say though I am glad to see them resolve this storyline becasue it was always lingering in the series.

Thayer caring about Emma is sweet, I like the blooming friendship. Thayer being supportive of emma/ethan was really sweet too.

Not much Sutton in this ep, which was a nice breather. I was feeling horrible for her being stuck in Juvie until she wrote that letter about Emme stealing her life and framing everything on Emma, like wtf was that about?! Sutton you bitch! I know she is seething because of E/E but how horrible making it look like Emma stole her identity! Lexi showing up at the end to pick up Sutton was a bit random.

Ethan just needed to admit to Emma that he saw her with another guy. But I liked the tension, and drunk Emma was so embarrassing . Ethan lives in trailer, Emma grew up in foster care, it's adorable that hey both have so much in common. I was so happy when Ethan beat up her foster brother and made him leave town! YAS! SO HOT.

Justin remains to be sus. Charlotte and her loser boyfriend remain to be dull. I FF all their scenes and the adult scenes lol.

109:

Really smart for the parents to talk loudly in the kitchen, dummies!

The Sutton SL this ep was boring but I like her standing up to Emmas foster mom. Didn't get why she was staying in Emma's town (and her randomly plopping back into school was weird) but oh well. I did like her small friendship with Lexi and it showed that Sutton does have a heart deep down.

Alexandra did a great job as Sutton and making subtle changes to her character compared to Emma!

Ethan saying the was going with Emma was the cutest thing ever but of course they had to create more drama for them at the end. And why aren't they trying to find where Sutton is??

Overall this was the most boring ep so far!

110:
Ethan saying he loved Emma to frickin Sutton omg!!! That is so sad. He didn't KNOWWWWWW. “I never loved her, you know that.” EEK, that was so harsh. Again, I can see why Sutton would be so pissed lol. Her confronting them in the cabin was insane, but I kinda see Sutton's side in this. However, Sutton was being so horrible and saying Emma stole her life? Thank god for Ethan, “She did not steal your life you gave in to her!” EXACTLY! It was her damn plan! God she is infuriating.

“We didn't have to sleep together to fall in love.” BURN. And you could tell Ethan knew something was off with the kiss. I was so glad he stood up for Emma. But whyyyyyyy is Emma pushing Ethan away? Especially after he said I love you? I guess she just felt guilty about everything. But I was so glad she came back at the end even if it felt a tad sudden. Their hug and kiss at the party was so sweet.

That person popping out of the back seat scared the bejeezus out of me!!! And now Sutton has crashed....

111:
Had to watch this one immediately to see what happened but overall it was really boring. Another one of my least favs so far.

Glad Sutton seems to be gone for the time being but I won't hold my breath on that, and now Emma is being blackmailed. Who the heck ran Sutton off the road?

Why did Ethan say he took the car??? I mean I get why, he was trying to protect Emma but that was so dumb! They could have just said her stuff was in the car but then it was stolen! DUHHH.

Thayer insinuating that Ethan “got rid” of Sutton is crazy but obviously Thayer cares about Sutton still and is just looking at all angles. I was glad when Emma got Ethan and Thayer to come to an understanding at the end of the ep.

I will rank the episodes at the end of my watch.

As for characters, favorites so far would be:
1. Ethan
2. Emma
3. Thayer
4. Mads
5. Laurel

Don't really care for any of the others at this point!
Old 05-08-2023, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I believe "The Ringer" only had one season. I think it was airing at the same time as TLG, and while I did watch both, I did prefer TLG better.

Oh, gosh! I haven't watched "The Resident" since the middle of Season 5! My sister & I were watching it together and we kinda lost track of it amongst rewatches/watches of other shows.

Thanks for sharing all of your episode synopsis!

Old 05-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

wasn't it just "ringer"? no the? I think I did see season 1 then, or at least the first half. Wasn't that fond of the series tbh. So i prob. wont rewatch it ever lol.

I too stopped watching the Resident in season 5. After Nic died I kinda stopped caring. I heard it was cancelled though so Ill prob. finish the series at one point.

Will continue season 1 today! Loving this series and Blair is so hot.
Old 05-27-2023, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finished season 1! The CW seed is now saying "Expires in 4 days", wtf... so ill prob. be binging seaon 2 this weekend.

112:
This was kind of a boring episode. I did not miss Sutton at all tbh. And how could they really think she is dead? Not that sad to see Char go either tbh, she was never my favorite character.

IMO Dan is such a jerky brother to Ethan!

Justin sucks, that's all. Something about the actor just comes off weird to me.

113:
Sutton being back already was meh. Her story sounds crazy. And why can't she see what's in front of her with Thayer?

Ryan is gross, sorry, don't like this dude already.

114:
Sutton is so horrible trying to kick Emma out of the house. She just sucks, period. Emma is way too caring about Sutton and I wish she would stand up to her more.

I was glad when Ethan said Sutton was undoing all of Emna's good work because she was! Sutton saying she wants to reveal the truth about Emma felt weird and I don't blame Emma for doubting things. It was clear Sutton just didn't want Ethan to go.

Ethan kissing Sutton at the dance was so was annoying! And Sutton flirting with Ryan isn’t shocking in the slightest.

115:
Thayer/Emma hanging out in the cabin is really sweet and them playing the video game was adorable! Love seeing the slow progression of their friendship. I am also glad that Thayer apologized for accusing Emma earlier and she forgave him. That was so cute. Thayer defending Emma is really great too!

Poor Ethan having to go on the run, wtf, I’m tired of him always being trouble. Being framed for a murder is insane.

Sutton forcing herself to leave with Ethan was selfish beause she was leaving Emma in the dust to pick up the pieces again. It was so annying and I wish Ethan had demanded that she got out of the car. But at least Emma can keep her lie with the family and be around them again and get things back on track.

116:
Sutton and Ethan scenes, no thanks. Really hated all of this stuff at the cabin. I felt bad for Ethan too, his dad was pretty horrible to him.

Poor Emma dealing with the mess Sutton created! If I were Emma I would just tell everyone they were twins. It would help Ethan and also, screw Sutton at that point. I really wanted Emma to confide in Laurel but when she told Mads I WAS SO HAPPY. YAY. Don't blame her for blurting it out! It was a bit weird how she said it tho lol.

117:
Just don't like Ethan's dad at all!

Also don't like all the singing stuff with Laurel. I ff the musical numbers lol. But the guy she is singing with is better than Justin for sure, I’m over that SL. Good for laurel ending it, thank you!

I can understand Ethan feeling alone and getting caught up in things but kissing Sutton was so horrible, especially after claiming to love Emma like wtf dude! He didn't even really make much of an effort to pull away and his shirt being off was icky too, come on! Sucks that Ethan was arrested but selfishly I am glad to get him away from the ranch.

The Thayer/Emma friendship was so sweet. I remember why I loved them so much.

Glad this was the last ep of Ethan's dad, didn't care much for him.

Mads telling off Sutton was GLORIOUS! THANK YOU LOVE!!!

Sutton bragging about ranch to Emma was annoying. God this girl is insufferable. I love that she had to hear Ethan say it was a mistake and he regretted kissing her. But it sucks she manipulated Ethan and Emma. Her lying and saying she slept with Thayer (as Emma) was just so horrible. She is so dumb too if she thinks this is going to help get Ethan back.

119:
Glad Ethan was let go and not charged... but it makes that SL feel a bit rushed and pointless.

Sutton is so horrible to Emma and why? She cares that much about Ethan??? I was so glad whem Emma slapped her and told her she can have Ethan and said that she is staying. Yes girl! Sutton deserved all of that.

Glad e/e talked and figured out that Sutton was lying to them! Thank god that didn't extend too long. I can't say I blame Ethan for lyingabout the kiss after all Sutton did but he should have straight up told her what happened.

E/E almost slept together but didn't. I am glad that Ethan told her the truth though before it happened, it was the right thing to do.

Emma should ask or space from but not dump him! I get why she is frustrated with Sutton but its complicated. He did date Sutton first and they look exactly alike! She should have said she needed more time and for him to prove that he cares for her.

The Emma/Thayer scenes are great. Him saying she was the “one bright spot” in all of this was UBER FREAKING ADORABLE.

Sutton is just utterly pathetic and now she find out that she knows Rebecca good God.

Don't really care about the parent drama tbh.

Prob. wont rank the episodes after all as they all kinda blend together now lol.

But my updated character order:

As for characters, favorites so far would be:
1. Thayer
2. Emma
3. Mads
4. Laurel
5. Ethan

Sutton doesnt even get to be on this frickin list tbh! No other characters stand out but I am looking forward to rewatching season 2.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
wasn't it just "ringer"? no the?
Technicality. There's a movie called, "The Ringer", so therein lied the confusion on my part.

I only liked Sutton when she was around Thayer. Probably not a popular opinion, but I shipped Thayer & Sutton.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 05-30-2023 at 10:46 AM
Old 05-29-2023, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did at first, but she took him for granted, and then they just totally dropped that whole relationship. I was hoping she would be jealous when Emma and Thayer started getting closer but nope...

Started season 2. Will finish tomorrow:

201:
Glad Emma is staying in the family and not Sutton.

Poor Ethan, I don't really blame him for latching to Sutton when Emma dumped him but he should stay away from her if he truly wanted Emma back.

Sutton and Rebecca together are bad news! Can't believe that they are hiding this big news from Emma. Sutton is so horrible.

Glad Ryan is gone because he was boring! Jordan is a new and intriguing character! He's thecnically not really Mads step brother considering hes the son of Rebecca's ex, so technically, he's not even her real son.

Thayer and Emma are so sweet. And unlike Ethan, he's not still getting mixed in with Sutton. I don't blame her for being drawn to him. I really love their moments together.

202:
Glad to see E/E interacting again, I do like seeing Ethan hurt and jealous but he brought this all on himself??? Team Emma here.

The Jordan/Ethan friendship is weird but sweet.

Mad's was being super annoying this episode being all about Alec and getting mad at Emma and Thayer. Jordan/Mads were cute though but really fast. Can't believe they already slept together.

The Emma/Thayer kiss was cute but fast. I wish it was just an almost kiss instead, because it kinda was plopped in there.

203:
I cant believe Ethan slept with Sutton! Like I am so disappointed in him. I can see why I gave up on E/E the first time. But, him saying he was practically wasted just made me dislike Sutton for taking advantage of him. But if Ethan had just stuck by Emma's side and kept refusing Sutton, maybe they would be together.

Emma was sweet wanting to help Ethan study but I wish she hadn't of lied to Thayer about it.

Sutton constantly butting in on E/E is annoying though. I loved when Emma said, “He doesn’t need luck he has me." lol TAKE THAT SUTTON.

Jordan inviting Mads to the "date" with Laurel was so annoying. It's clear he just wanted to spend time with her. Mads should have told Laurel about Jordan right away. Their makeout was hot but I felt so bad for Laurel having to see that.

It's just too bad Sutton and Emma couldn't be closer on this series and feel like actual sisters because their relationship is so horrible. Sutton bragging about sleeping with Ethan was so gross! I would be so done with her. And Emma "losing" the tennis match noooo. Sutton is just gonna mess up her relationships again. Emma needs to tell Laurel the truth now. It actually doesn't make sense that Emma doesn't just tell everyone the truth already.

Thayer deserves better than to be ditched for Ethan again. I wish Emma could really get over Ethan because he handled the whole relationship so horribly. Emma should have just gone with Thayer and I hate seeing him have to leave.

Sutton's outfits are so cute I will say that lol.

ETA: Finished!

204:
Gosh, Sutton is so mean to Laurel and everyone really, she's insufferable.

Good for Laurel telling Jordan off for leading her on. Didn't get why Mads didn't just tell Laurel the full story about Jordan? But at least they made up, that was easy lol.

Emma going to see Thayer is amazing! I was so happy about that. When he came to the bus station to get her that was so sweet.

Ethan/Sutton are just so gross together, I hate them so much.

205:
Totally shipping Emma/Thayer, they are so cute!

Jordan is sweet with Mads too. I was glad when she gave in to him but I feel like thy could have dragged that storyline out a bit more.

Emma's breakdown about her mom was sad! Love that Thayer was there for her. Him also defending her against horrible Sutton was so amazing.

So happy Laurel is discovering the truth about the twins and her investigating was fun. THANK GOD Emma told Laurel the truth at the end! YAY!

206:
So happy Laurel knows the truth now. I am glad she is not going to be tricked by Sutton anymore.

Glad Emma told Ethan about everything too and finally let him in again. There is still love there 100%! This time around I def. ship them more. Last time I was so mad at Ethan. I still am, but I do see his side in things a bit more.

Everyone tricking and kidnapping Sutton was SO FUN! FINALLY! I'm tired of everyone just forgiving her.

It's so weird how different E/E feel to Sutton/Ethan even though it's the same actress.

The Ethan/Mads interactions felt so random to me?

207:
I do ship EE still but I feel bad for Thayer. Emma kinda did to him what Sutton did by sleeping wth him but this time its even worse because they had an actual relationship.

Ethan says he broke up with Sutton but she ended it with him in the last ep when she said she was done? God those two are such a trainwreck. That whole SL was SO messy and I wish they would have done it differently.

Speaking of messy, Alec and Kirsten are so terrible this season and hurting each other so badly.

208:
LOVE LOVE LOVE Laurel/Emma together, they are sweet and I love that they are actual half sisters. It brings Emma into the fold more.

I like that Ethan finally realizes finally he wants Emma and not Sutton. I mean, he's known that, but I like that he's finally ditching Sutton.

Ted was acting crazy this ep! But Kirsten hooking up with Alec is nuts too, again, so messy!

209:
This half of the series is definitely more boring than the first imo. There is too much adult drama. They need more teen storylines like in season 1.

Ethan tells Thayer nothing would happen with Emma and then almost kisses her? Good gracious.

It was fun watching everyone find out about the twins, but I feel like it was super fast in the series to happen. And poor Kristen being the only one not knowing! I also feel like they all accept the facts too quickly and non one asks questions? It's weird.

Alec is an ass! One of the twins got sent away as babies, like that is so horrible!

Glad Laurel confronted Sutton! But wow, she was actually being sweet for once in this episode. I like it but it feels too quick.

Them finding Theresa in the pool was SO SAD! I wanted her to be alive.

210:
Just sucks about Theresa. Don't balme Dan for being distraught, how sad. Him making Ethan choose wasn't right though. And it sucks that Ethan chose family and didn't get back with Emma.

Thayer had every right to confront Emma about her feelings, she needed to stop leading him on. I feel bad for him, and the ending moments were crazy but kinda understandable with him destroying the room. I dont believe that he is theresa's killer though. I think there is definitely more to the story there.

Rebecca is so shady and her threatening Jordan was horrible. I am glad Jordan decided to come forward instead and stop running. I bet him "killing" his brother was an accident of some sort.

It sucks this was the finale because so much was left unresolved!!! It also sucks we have never gotten answers or an explanation for what would have happened.

Here is what I would have wanted for season 3.
-E/E back together and a solid couple.
-Thayer cleared of suspicion and maybe even Thayer and Laurel starting to form a bond. Those two could have been perfect for each other imo.
-Kristen learning the truth about the twins and eventually making her way back to Ted and the two officially adopting Emma.
-Jordan to get cleared of his charges and back with Mads.
-A new fun/hot guy to challenge Sutton that is more her speed.
-Alec survives and is innocent of what hes being accused of, someone else is guilty, maybe Rebecca's ex husband or something. I wanted Alec and Thayer to reconnect. Rebecca could also potentially be redeemed/decent with more time.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-29-2023 at 07:11 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top