Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

OMG ... Dennis being rejected by both moms had me And then the Crack was just ... wow! Can they do that on TV?

kenny | credit
Old 07-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Dawn
I about died of laughing when Charlie told Dennis that hitting him wont unbang your mom. I love this show, too funny
I missed that line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderscoobie
Any icons anywhere? I've looked and no such luck.
I don't think I've seen any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen-
OMG ... Dennis being rejected by both moms
That was some of the best moments of the episode. I also loved how Charlie didn't consider that his mom might have went for it.

What do you guys think of people comparing the show to Seinfeld?
Old 07-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ahh! Loved those last two eps. The comedic acting on this show is great. And "Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom"s plotline actually confused me at points, The plotting was so entwined, and Mac knew nothing the whole time . Also, loved Coffee shop chick being brought back as I kinda mentioned before. She seems like an actual person, while the main characters are soo awful. Dennis was the worst to her.

Ooh, ooh, and the "you are crackheads, children." Frank's funniest line so far, imo.

And "We missed our appointment by an hour and a day."

And Dennis breaking down "I'm sexually-- I am sexually attractive. I'm a sexually attractive person." I didn't wanna laugh at him, cause it was so adorable

Oh, and the music! The music in the last one was so hilarious. The way mac and charlie were talking to Dennis and Dee from the limo, and right before and after they play that really upbeat "rich" music and they laugh. And at the beginning of that episode when Dennis and Dee are singing along to the Biz Markie song drunk. And Dee has her "Jesus chain" and they're drinking out of paper bags.

Oh, and Charlie and Mac laughing at the beginning of "Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom." It was kinda random and I don't know why, but it was the funniest thing.

God, I love this show.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!

Last edited by oywidapoodles; 07-08-2006 at 07:51 AM
Old 07-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Loyal Fan

When they wake up from after doing crack, I thought it was another funny moment. Were a day and a hour late for our appointment, LOL I love this show
Old 07-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Banned

Why was Charlie crying at the end? Did he like that girl that Frank slept with?
Old 07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob1983
Why was Charlie crying at the end? Did he like that girl that Frank slept with?
Yeah, she was a recurring character last seaon, adn he was obssessed with her.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
Old 07-09-2006, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

OMG ... I remeber when they first showed he was obsessed with her.

Compared to Seinfeld ... Yes and No. Because the show is about something ... but the way the writing and characters play it off, it seems like a show about nothing, in a way.

kenny | credit
Old 07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oywidapoodles
Oh, and the music! The music in the last one was so hilarious. The way mac and charlie were talking to Dennis and Dee from the limo, and right before and after they play that really upbeat "rich" music and they laugh.
I loved the limo moment when Charlie was talking to Dee and Dennis. I find it so funny that Charlie comes off as the most responsible of the group but also the stupidest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen-
Compared to Seinfeld ... Yes and No. Because the show is about something ... but the way the writing and characters play it off, it seems like a show about nothing, in a way.
I don't really see what It's Always Sunny is about. I mean I guess it's about the misadventures of 4 idiotic friends. Which IMO is also what Seinfeld was about.

The I see the show as a child of Seinfeld. Like if all four of the Seinfeld gang had sex together. Of course a lot of the DNA must have come from Kramer.
Old 07-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Hi boys are swimming all over Manhattan.

kenny | credit
Old 07-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

Always Sunny in Philly is like Seinfeld. However, the group of actors can get away with a lot more stuff since they are on FX. One thing that makes the show so funny is that the show tackles controversial topics and addresses them in any offensive way they can.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yea ... but, it's no Seinfeld. I feel like the show relies on the edge factor. But, I love the show. The cast is great. I'm not really feeling Danny Devito right now ... maybe he'll grow on me, maybe he won't.

New episode tonight ... only one, though.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Banned

Only one episode tonight... I was hoping for another hour. The episodes looks like it will be good. Especially with the focus on Dee and Charlie getting in shape.

In any case at least I have Stargate tomorrow.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

Dee & Charlie on steroids...OMG...that was too funny. Dee was so frickin' angry...and Charlie was such a basket case. I loved the end where Dennis pulls out the wad of cash, and Mac is like "stab him"...and Dennis is like, "please don't stab me" And once again, the character Frank, did nothing for me.

kenny | credit
Old 07-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Banned

Did anyone see the basketball episode? It was so hilarious. Dennis was so racist when he was picking the kids for his team. Charlie was nuts as the referee and drunk. I kinda wanted them to show two new episodes. They only showed one. The next one was from the first season. It was about abortion and had the girl that plays Taylor on The OC in it. She's hot!
Old 07-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did anyone see the basketball episode? It was so hilarious. Dennis was so racist when he was picking the kids for his team.
Was he being a racist? I guess I just didn't really see that. I mean of course he picked all the black kids for his team. However, thinking about they all were the tallest and most in shape members of the bunch. Which is what you want for a sports team. Now if he picked a group of out of shape black kids just because they are black that is racist.

Quote:
Charlie was nuts as the referee and drunk.
Charlie was awesome, as always. Bringing a beer into AA was hilarious!

What is the next new episode about? I saw the preview but already forgot it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top