Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Hart of Dixie {CW} #1: Premieres Monday, September 26!

Hart of dixie {CW}
Premieres Monday, September 26

Source

Cast:

Rachel Bilson as Dr. Zoe Hart
Jaime King as Lemon Breeland
Wilson Bethel as Wade
Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes
Scott Porter as George Tucker
McKaley Miller as Rose

Supporters:

1. julyhsm
2. quin611
3. Chastidy
4. Rossignol
5. RM&SSforever
6. safetywords
7. ~Phoenix~

Quote:
9:00-10:00 P.M. "HART OF DIXIE"
Fast-talking New Yorker and brand new doctor Zoe Hart has it all figured out - after graduating top of her class from medical school, she'll follow in her father's footsteps and become a cardio-thoracic surgeon. But when her dreams fall apart, Zoe decides to accept an offer from a stranger, Dr. Harley Wilkes, to work with him at his small practice in Bluebell, Alabama. Zoe arrives in this small Gulf Coast town only to find that Harley has passed away and left his half of the medical practice to her in his will. She quickly finds that Southern hospitality isn't always so hospitable - the other doctor in town, Brick Breeland, is less than pleased to be sharing the practice with this young outsider, and his daughter, Lemon, is a Southern belle whose sweet disposition turns sour when she meets Zoe. Zoe's only allies are the mayor, former football star Lavon Hayes, her bad-boy neighbor Wade Kinsella, and handsome lawyer George Tucker - who just happens to be Lemon's fiancé. Zoe is out of her element and ready to pack her bags, but a surprise visit by her snobby New York mother leads to Zoe's decision to stay in Bluebell for a while, discovering small-town life and a side of herself she hadn't known was there. The series stars Rachel Bilson as Dr. Zoe Hart, Jaime King as Lemon Breeland, Wilson Bethel as Wade Kinsella, Cress Williams as Lavon Hayes, McKaley Miller as Rose and Scott Porter as George Tucker. HART OF DIXIE is from Bonanza Productions Inc., in association with Fake Empire, Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, with executive producers Leila Gerstein ("Gossip Girl," "Eli Stone"), Josh Schwartz ("Gossip Girl," "Chuck," "The O.C."), Stephanie Savage ("Gossip Girl," "The O.C."), Len Goldstein and Jason Ensler ("Gossip Girl," "Chuck"). The pilot was directed by Jason Ensler.

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 07-02-2011 at 05:41 PM
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

TFTNT

It's probably gonna get picked up.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope it does! i wanna see Rachel Bilson on tv again
Old 05-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for starting this tread!

Here is a little something...

Quote:
At the CW, the rise of HART OF DIXIE continued with a great screening as the small town medical drama starring Rachel Bilson looks like a sure thing for the fall schedule along with Kevin Williamson's The Secret Circle, which is yet to be screened.
source: http://www.deadline.com
Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thank you! i wanna watch both shows: Hart of dixie and The secret circle!
Old 05-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
In today's screening, Kevin Williamson and Andrew Miller's pilot THE SECRET CIRCLE lived up to the hype and now firmly holds the frontrunner position with medical drama HART OF DIXIE.

Source
Old 05-10-2011, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Then there's The CW: Over the weekend, a usually reliable Vulture source told us there's a good shot that the C-Dub could order four new drama projects for next season, doubling last year's green-light of just two dramas. Two pilots we keep hearing good things about are Magnum ice-cream spokeswoman Rachel Bilson's fish-out-of-water dramedy Hart of Dixie (from exec producers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage) and the witch-themed Secret Circle (produced by the studio that brought you Vampire Diaries). With Smallville ending and Hellcats considered all but dead, the CW may only have two openings on its fall lineup (assuming both One Tree Hill and Nikita earn seasons). By ordering four series, incoming chief Mark Pedowitz may signal that he's ready to tackle one of the CW's biggest problems, namely those long stretches of the season where the network airs nothing but repeats.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Human Target may get renewed, CW likely to pickup four new shows, Hellcats considered cancelled and more upfront updates | Spoiler TV
Old 05-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I changed the OP! hope you like it
Old 05-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
With the pickup of Ringer and the imminent order for Secret Circle, it is unclear if the chances of the other frontrunner, Hart of Dixie are affected.

Source
This is unexpected! I hope they'll pick up the three shows.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

i always love CW's shows, so I am gonna check this out! Hope its good!
Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah I hope it's good too! I think it's gonna be Everwood and Gilmore Girls's style or something like that!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

nice op & this show looks like it might be really good! i like rachel too! can i be added to the list? thanks!
Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
nice op & this show looks like it might be really good! i like rachel too! can i be added to the list? thanks!
Thank you! I just added you I think it can be good too..
Old 05-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'd definitely watch this This, The Secret Circle, and The Ringer would be awesome additions. I don't get why they don't air new material on Sundays, they seriously always have repeats on, or there is nothing on after America's Next Top Model when they actually have some good contenders for shows.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top