Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Btw, did Santiago and Danny's sister have an affair when he was still married to Beatriz? And also are Santiago & Gigi married or just living together?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-06-2019, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eva played the mom in the first episode too. We saw a flashback with her and Alicia as a little girl.
Old 07-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Btw, did Santiago and Danny's sister have an affair when he was still married to Beatriz? And also are Santiago & Gigi married or just living together?
They're definitely married. I don't know what happened with Sky, but that thought has crossed my mind.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 07-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Cause Gigi was threatening Sky before she went missing. So I figured maybe she & Santiago had an affair while he's married to Gigi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Eva played the mom in the first episode too. We saw a flashback with her and Alicia as a little girl.
I completely missed this.

Old 07-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ Cause Gigi was threatening Sky before she went missing. So I figured maybe she & Santiago had an affair while he's married to Gigi.
Hmm...great thought and theory! I really do feel like each episode leaves us with more questions vs answers!

Ya I missed that from the first episode too.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 07-09-2019, 08:14 AM
Graphics Team

I just wanna know what happened to Sky already. I also wanna know who all was involved.
And what in the world?! Danny already has a girlfriend??? At least now we know who he was always talking on the phone with.

Also what was that lady's name again that was working with Yoli? She seemed to have a thing for Yoli. I wonder if anything will happen with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Um what are you talking about? There wasn't a flashback in the first episode. The flashback we saw of her and Alicia as a little girl was in ep 3.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-10-2019, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

I literally did a WTF at the ending. UGH! So Danny is cheating? Alicia doesn't deserve his ass. The gf and Danny will probably split up anyway so...

I didn't catch the name of that lady working with Yoli but I wonder if anything will come from that?

For a while there I thought Carolina was going to sleep with Gigi's friend. So the 1st husband now wants another chance and he's been MIA for 10 years. Trash.

I still love Santiago and Javi. I'm glad Mrs. P finally knows the shady business Mateo & Santiago are doing (even though we still don't know what it is entirely) and that she's part of the inner circle now. Also why does Jason like Ingrid?

Old 07-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Graphics Team

Alicia deserves better than Danny tbh. I wouldn't of minded them together if Danny didn't already have a gf. And even his gf probably deserves better than him, if he's going out and cheating on her and she doesn't even know.

I hope something happens with Yoli and that one lady. They were kinda cute.

I hope the 1st husband stays out of the picture. But then again, I'm curious who'd be playing the part of him.

Santiago and Javi are amazing. I loved how Santiago threw the baseball team guys out of his hotel when they were talking crap about Javi.

And yeah I'm wondering why Jason likes Ingrid too. Ingrid still drives me nuts.. and I think Jason also deserves better than her.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah Danny is playing with Alicia and she will get mad when she finds out what he's doing. But now that we know he's actually in a relationship, that really just kind of popped the bubble for Danny & Alicia. Unless Danny is really playing with Alicia but there are multiple instances where I can see he really likes her.

Santiago is a good person but probably not the best father and business owner. I think he's really trying to make things work this time around. I like his family a lot even if Alicia annoys me sometimes (this whole Danny thing is the bulk of it).

Ingrid using Javi to support her child that belongs to Mateo is just plain mean. I really hope Javi finds out soon. But a part of me thinks maybe Ingrid isn't pregnant?

Old 07-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Graphics Team

If he really likes Alicia he should go break up with his current gf. He doesn't need to have more than 1 lady.
Makes me wonder what both Alicia and his gf's reactions would be to finding out about each other.

No no Santiago is definitely not the best father and business owner, but he is starting to really try to change. And sometimes Gigi makes me feel like I shouldn't like her, but then she makes it hard not to like her when she is being all kind and has those moments like the one where she felt only like a trophy wife. She seems to be trying too.

You know, you brought up an interesting subject. Yeah Ingrid may not be pregnant.. I mean now that you bring that up, I slightly feel like she may not be either. Do we like even have any proof whatsoever that she is? I only recall her saying she is and not seeing any proof. Where's the pregnancy test?
Old 07-13-2019, 12:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Exactly. One thing I hate with every fiber of my being are cheaters. There's no second chances for me with cheaters. Also the gf knows what Danny is doing right? I mean she is aware he's doing a cover up to know more about what happened to Sky?

Gigi's definitely trying. The only times that I kind of doubt her is when she talked about the past with Beatriz. They're friends and they have a great relationship so was it a case of Gigi liking Santiago while he was married to Beatriz or did that all happen after Beatriz died?

And that too, we don't have proof. She's just saying that she's pregnant. We haven't even seen her go to a check-up. Heck, Javi (or Mateo) doesn't even bring up doctor's appointments if he wants to be that supportive guy for her. It all sounds made up to me for someone who just wants attention. But then I don't like Ingrid so maybe that's how I'm choosing to see it.

Old 07-16-2019, 10:25 AM
Graphics Team

Ingrid is still continuing to annoy me. I was so hoping someone would find out that Javi isn't really the father.
And speaking of him, it was weird that he and Ingrid actually made out, and more than likely had sex.

I think Gigi is onto something though. She might be the one who finds out about Ingrid and Mateo.

So it was good that Danny ended things with Alicia, even if they really like one another. If he wants to be with her he needs to end his relationship with Heather. I still want Heather and Alicia to find out about each other.

I hope things work out with Malcom. It's sad that he has cancer. I almost cried at the scene where he said he doesn't want to be away from Jason and his wife. And then him and Mrs. P hugged.

Yoli and Marisa are continuing to be cute. I like that Yoli told Alicia she really likes Marisa. And it's nice to see Yoli and Alicia actually bonding and acting like sisters.

So... Nelson is dead now?! Mateo is evil.. he didn't have to go to the hospital and do that. I guess whatever secrets he knew about Sky are gone and Danny won't find out what he knows.

WOAH!! Yoli and Sky had a relationship?! Wow I did not see that one coming.
Old 07-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I hate Ingrid so much. And right now, having had sex with Javi, the next time she takes a paternity, it would be easy to claim the baby as Javi's. UGH. But I'm hopeful Gigi finds out the truth. He can tell Santiago about it who can confront Mateo. I was relieved Santiago thought of a paternity test. Been screaming that from the pilot ep. Thanks to Carolina and her big mouth.

Yeah I'm glad Danny ended things with Alicia before it gets deeper. But is he ending it because he's faithful and feels guilty now or just taking a step back to scale down his feelings?

I like Yoli & Marissa too and they might be my favorite couple on this show but with the memo, I feel like they're doomed. Unless Marissa quits her job which I don't think she'll do. I still need more development from Marissa to fully get on-board with her. And yeah, I was so surprised with the Yoli & Sky reveal!

Also Nelson was the one blackmailing Mateo? He's a random character that appears here and there. What exactly does he know and what's his connection to Sky? I hope they do a backstory on that.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Moderator Manager

I thought that was an okay ep. They're really still playing up Alicia & Danny. Danny broke it off with Heather but Alicia is now kissing Oliver (Freddie Stroma OMG ). And now we have a freaking love triangle.

Ingrid finally tells Javi that the baby is not his and maybe they break up but I also feel likie Javi is liking Ingrid. UGH. I don't like them together. And I hope she doesn't end up with Jason just cause Javi dumped her.

Gigi was superb in this ep, I love her so much. She made that paternity test happen.

Yay for Yoli & Marissa. I love Carolina's reaction but not sure what to make of Gigi's reaction yet. I feel for Yoli though, all those lies. She has to be honest with herself and I'm glad (while that wasn't really an ideal way to come out) she did that.

Mrs. P & Santiago working together to take down the Finn Hotel beside them, I did not see that coming. At first I was heartbroken that Mrs. P was gonna transfer because she's been loyal to the family for so long. But I do understand that her husband's condition comes first. And then that kicker. HA!

Old 07-25-2019, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw first 2 episodes it's good summer fun Gigi is the character I enjoy the most so far
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top