Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look I don't believe Dan is gossip girl kind of like I overlook the pilot.

i hate 5.24 to s6 but I accept its canon but gossip girl I can't it just doesn't make sense

anyway, I am tired of fighting this show isent worth it. I mean they all ended up friends Cb let Ds marry in their house. None of the characters care lol. I am just going to complain in my own thread but I'll still be here

Last edited by fox24; 07-27-2015 at 04:41 PM
Old 07-27-2015, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why do you over look the pilot?

I am in the middle of a rewatch for this show

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-27-2015, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do consider the parts I like canon just that there were so many inconsistencies Chucks parents being both alive, Blair having another mother, Chuck and Dan taking public transportation, and Serena being gone a year instead of six months

Anyway, Im sorry I lost my temper a bit. I was a bit sick
Old 07-28-2015, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

again posting mean things on the internet doesnt mean that dan is to blame for what happened in every situation. it was one mean opinion posted, or truth, most of the time. how the characters reacted to their posts is on them. they could have all just ignored gossip girl.

but again, agree to disagree.

chuck being an attempted rapist was established in the FIRST episode and three horrible traits to his character were extended on through the entire series.

dan being gossip girl was tacked on the last episode of the series and so many other plot holes prove why it didnt make sense.

both are canon, sure, but one characters personality was established time and time again through the series where as the other was miraculously discovered in the last episode.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta take a break on discussing the show because I HAVE TO FANGURL ABOUT CHACE'S BDAY PARTY

ED WAS THERE TOO AND IT WAS A ROAST, Ed also gave a toast for him and sang!
OMG I'D DIE TO BE THERE My wonderful babies!!!

http://www.parisinthe1920s.com/wp-co...nie-Savage.jpg

Stephanie Savage and Josh Schwartz also attended I love this ^^ photo so much haha. Ed is so cute Guests included Chace’s brother in law Tony Romo, JC Chasez of NSYNC, Kevin Zegers (aka Damien ), Jessica Szohr (aka Vanessa) and Matt McGorry from Orange is the New Black and How to Get Away with Murder. More here... Sebastian Stan (aka Carter) sent his bday wishes via video

My ChEd and Chate shipper heart is so happy

On other news GG cast has so many July babies!!! Connor, Taylor, Kristen!! Happy b-day to all of them

Last but not least our Ivy, Kaylee got married Congratz to her!

Also I don't remember if I posted this before but my two babies have blond hair now (Ed and Max not Kevin lol But I felt like I can post it to here because of Kevin too )

Last I saw Kevin in TMI, it was nice to see him and apparently he was starring in Gracepoint, a TV mini-series airs on FOX, which I did not know. But I do know something very new that he welcomed twin daughters just recently!!

All good news

Last edited by lessismore; 07-28-2015 at 04:45 AM
Old 07-28-2015, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I do consider the parts I like canon just that there were so many inconsistencies Chucks parents being both alive, Blair having another mother, Chuck and Dan taking public transportation, and Serena being gone a year instead of six months

Anyway, Im sorry I lost my temper a bit. I was a bit sick
I never really thought about the fact that Nate and Chuck took the subway the first episode, interesting!

Old 07-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

What couples do you like?

Old 07-28-2015, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
What couples do you like?
Dan and Serena and Nate/Jenny.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I like DS as well

I also like NB!

I thought NJ was cute too

Old 07-28-2015, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Oh I like DS as well

I also like NB!

I thought NJ was cute too
NB had some cute moments, but I find it hard to enjoy them now cause I loathe Blair.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen the entire show, but I'm doing a rewatch and right now I love Blair! I'm only on season 1!

Old 07-28-2015, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nb had some cute moments. I love the snow kiss
Old 07-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Nb had some cute moments. I love the snow kiss
the snow kiss is def cute.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i didnt know you didnt like blair shu!

my otp is nate/jenny but dan/blair are a close second. dan/serena being third. i think i appreciate dan/serena more after knowing how dan/blair ended up. :/

after those three i found n/s cute in season 1, c/b cute in season 1 and parts of 2, nb cute in season 2 and i loved their friendship. i thought chace/leighton had great chemistry.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i didnt know you didnt like blair shu!

my otp is nate/jenny but dan/blair are a close second. dan/serena being third. i think i appreciate dan/serena more after knowing how dan/blair ended up. :/

after those three i found n/s cute in season 1, c/b cute in season 1 and parts of 2, nb cute in season 2 and i loved their friendship. i thought chace/leighton had great chemistry.
I only liked blair in s2 and second half of one. She reminds me of brooke davis before they made her be a decent human being. I'm just not here for petty jealousy and people who degrade their supposed friends. I also just wasn't feeling her once we got to see more of elanor. I just wanted to slam her head into a wall because she just isnt' my type of character. I can take judgement and hypocracy, but I draw the line on self-victimization and tearing people down to make you feel better. I know you like her so I'll stop. I like ns as friends never bought them nor was threatened by them as a pairing. They were just like air and I felt like they dumbed Serena down whenever she was around Nate. Chace and leighton def have good chem. I couldn't help but like them in s2. I liked CB in S1 but was pretty much done after the horse comment.

My biggest problem with db is how they had dan act. I felt he wasn't really himself cause no matter how much dan loves someone he is not here for anyone's crap and that's what bugged me so much about s5. I don't care that he was mean or petty with Serena. Love does that to you especially when you feel the person has hurt you or used you and that's what Serena's actions in S4 made it seem like even though we all know that's not true. Also I felt like they might make good reluctant friends who share someone in common, but lovers I don't know just didn't seem like a good match to me. The whole we share art in common is not something I get off on and its part of what I found boring about dv. So you both like books and films so what????? I do think some of the db scenes were cute. I just wish they (db) had happened when Serena had a love interest cause watching her be in pain was no fun.

I think I'd prob have enjoyed a lot more of the series if I were offline tbh.