Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Game of Thrones #1: Winter is Coming.

Quote:
Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching an incestuous plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

So, does anyone else watch it? I just saw the first episode...
TK
Old 05-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's good, right? It gets better and better each week. But there are so many characters to know. I feel like I need to write down all their names.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Hello I just found out about this thread so here I am

-Lisa-
Old 05-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I liked, but the exageration of sex scenes bothers me a bit I bought the books, the story seems really interesting!
TK
Old 05-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello just found this thread so here I am This series is my new obsession love it would agree yes there are a lot of characters but all of them are necessary to the story. Who are you favourite characters.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jon Snow is pretty much my main attraction at the moment. I adore him.

I quite like Ned as well. But I think that's mostly because of Sean Bean, lol. Oh, and Tyrion is awesome too.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
It's good, right? It gets better and better each week. But there are so many characters to know. I feel like I need to write down all their names.
It helps if you know the books.

Speaking of the books, I find it interesting that a lot of characters are older in the TV series.
Jon Snow for example is only 14, Sansa 11 and Daenerys is 13 in the first book.

I guess all hell would break lookse if HBO would go with the original ages.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Jon Snow is pretty much my main attraction at the moment. I adore him.

I quite like Ned as well. But I think that's mostly because of Sean Bean, lol. Oh, and Tyrion is awesome too.
Yeah I completely agree with all those think Sean Bean plays the character very well. As for Jon snow his scenes in this weeks episodes near broke my heart with his reasoning for remaining a virgin
Tyrion is awesome
Old 05-13-2011, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad Jon Snow is older in the show. I'd feel like a perv crushing on a 14 year old.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah that would be slightly creepy bit like cradle snatching to me
Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tonight's episode was madness. So much bloodshed. That last scene between Ned and Jaime was craaaazy. Sht just got serious.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tonight's episode was madness. So much bloodshed. That last scene between Ned and Jaime was craaaazy. Sht just got serious.
That last scene! I seriously wanted to stab Jaime in the eye
Old 05-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jaime is such a slimeball, but he fascinates me to no end. There's something about him that makes me not to want write him off as a total baddie. He could've killed Ned if he wanted to in that moment, but he didn't. Or.. it could've been he wanted all the glory to himself and one of his men screwed that up.

I hope there's some Jon Snow in the next eppy.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Jaime is such a slimeball, but he fascinates me to no end. There's something about him that makes me not to want write him off as a total baddie. He could've killed Ned if he wanted to in that moment, but he didn't. Or.. it could've been he wanted all the glory to himself and one of his men screwed that up.
He likes and loves his brother, even if his father does not. The actor is also smoking hot and has great presence
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top