Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

meh i still hate recasting but at least he looks somewhat like jesus and he cant be worse of an actor.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

ty for that

you're all that I want
{}
Old 06-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

newest episode was okay.

i think there is way too much focus on aj, but i like him a little bit more now that we know more about him.

marianas storyline bored me and i am still annoyed they haven't visited the wyatt/mariana thing yet. the text was cute imo and I'm not sure how much longer they can drag that storyline?

the small brandon/callie scene was really adorable. i love how they are writing them. i think they took advice of the haters and decided to do them a little more subtle and i think it works.

jude/connor were cute (although i still want more! we need another kiss!) and i am glad they addressed the shooting. jude was so cute putting an arm around connor.

the lena/stef SL is a bit blah to me, i dont see the point in it really because i dont think lena is really gonna have an affair or anything. so i hope they just drop it soon.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't think Lena has feelings for Monty I just think she feels guilty about that kiss. Honestly I she should have told Stef about it right away because now it's going to be ten times worse when Stef finds out and you know she will. I loved the Brandon and Callie scene. It was so cute. Of course Jonnor are just off the charts adorable. Mariana as a character has always been a little lack luster to me but I love Tony Plana. I was a big Ugly Betty fan. So I'm glad her storyline involves her grandfather.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-23-2015, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

I really enjoyed the episode last night

I'm liking AJ a lot. And I like the dynamic between him and Callie. I never got behind the whole idea of Callie and Brandon.

I'm digging the potential of Mariana&Wyatt also.

Lena definitely feels something otherwise she wouldn't be put off at the thought of Monty dating one of hers and stef's friends.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 06-23-2015 at 10:12 AM
Old 06-23-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have to see the ep.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like seeing Marianna bond with her family.

I like Aj too. He makes things intresting
Old 06-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I like seeing Marianna bond with her family.
I do too

~Riverdale~
Old 06-23-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Lena definitely feels something otherwise she wouldn't be put off at the thought of Monty dating one of hers and stef's friends.
I didn't get that. What I got was that Lena really didn't want Monty to be gay so that she wouldn't have to feel guilty about not telling Stef about that kiss. I don't think Lena wanted the kiss. She was taken off guard by it. I really think it's more about the fact that she has lied to Stef. Either way this is going to end bad.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I didn't get that. What I got was that Lena really didn't want Monty to be gay so that she wouldn't have to feel guilty about not telling Stef about that kiss. I don't think Lena wanted the kiss. She was taken off guard by it. I really think it's more about the fact that she has lied to Stef. Either way this is going to end bad.
She should have just told Stef in the first place to avoid all the backlash that's going to come from withholding this secret.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

i too think lena feels something. i mean, it at least seemed that way. she seemed very against monty dating and i did get a tiny jealous vibe but thats jMO.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I mean it's possible. I just don't think they should go that route on the show.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 06-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

well it was kind of confusing because it seemed that way the entire episode but then at the end lena did explan why she wanted monty to be straight, so she wouldn't feel guilty. so its a bit unclear right now?

i guess if they drop the storyline then it will be what you said but if they keep it going then maybe lena does have feelings, we'll see.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

As much as Lena loves stef, I think she has feelings for monty and it seems to be a big story coming up cause they keep mentioning something about their kiss every week.

So what happened with jake Austin, as I keep reading different stories, one he was fired and the other he quit
Old 06-24-2015, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what happened with Jake t austin but I do think there was a conflict since he's being recasted instead of open to come back
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top