Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Apreciation Thread #8 : Because We Still Frequent NoelCrane.com

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can pretty much change your life forever. - Felicity

Maybe getting over someone you’re in love with isn’t impossible. Unless, maybe you don’t actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it. - Felicity

Do you know what I definitely believe in? Fate -- that things happen for a reason. - Felicity

FELICITY
FELICITY

When your heart gets broken, you sort of see the cracks in everything. - Sally Our best decisions, the ones that we never regret, come from listening to ourselves. - Sally

Love is complicated -- full of sacrifice and compromise. But maybe that’s the best part. - Sally

I've become a real believer in not defining every single thing. Seems like everytime you think you've figured out what something is, it just becomes something else. - Sally

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me. - Sally

Sometimes in a relationship, going through hell isn't so bad if you come out of it a little stronger. The same is true about friends. - Sally

Sometimes bad things just happen -- no reason, no purpose. They just occur and we're left to pick up the pieces the best we can. - Sally

Welcome to the eighth, full of sadness but with many hopes, Felicity thread. I hope this is the start of a great thread, where everybody is gonna feel as comfortable, happy and emotional as we felt everyday at Felicity board. And we'll keep on sharing our thoughts of this amazing, never-forgotten show.
Guys, let's enjoy it!!

FELICITY SUPORTERS
bbcountry
SusanXG
dawnygirl
Ruby_Slippers
genki
Soniagranelli
Crystaline
marilyn7
BC100
sweetee
virgo
Cindy3138
Emily
SergeantPepper
sailaway
youvegotwings
LostEvi
Courtneybangelcakes
Ali Marie
Rainydays

FELICITY Campaign Thread
Keri Russell thread
Felicity and Ben thread
Scott Foley thread
Scott Speedman thread
Felicity/Noel thread

Previous Threads:
Felicity Appreciation Thread # 1 A New Beginning
Felicity Appreciation Thread # 2 New Board, Same Heart
Felicity Appreciation Thread # 3 Because Ben or Noel? That's All We Wanted To Know!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Master Fan

TFNT

I like the title

I'm off to bed
Old 08-21-2008, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

YAY a new thread. Likin the title
Old 08-21-2008, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Thanks guys!

I'll update the links soon.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love the new thread title.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread

We through the last one so quickly!

I am going to find the last one, to reread what we were talking about and start up the topic.

ETA: We were talking about Noel.

I still love him. I agree it was pretty bad what he did. I mean both Noel and Felicity I think are the most selfless characters on the show. But they both have selfish moments too. Everyone does. This was a selfish one for Noel on many levels, but we cant forget that he also didnt tell anyone she teepeed the Library and stepped away from Felicity because it was too hard for me and her. But I understand why he did it. We all do crazy things in love and make major mistakes and bad judgements calls. I think it got to the point where Noel just couldnt be the friend anymore. It was pretty much killing him. He was always the good guy, her friend and it hurt too much.

Meghan and Sean were super cute in the episode. Meghans speech to Sean had me ALL teary eyed. I hope they dont break up anymore.

Last edited by courtneybangelcakes; 08-21-2008 at 12:42 PM
Old 08-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread

We through the last one so quickly!

I am going to find the last one, to reread what we were talking about and start up the topic.
arguments about noel can do that
Old 08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

It is true that we all do crazy things when we are in love. I am totally a FAB shipper but i too have a spot in my heart for Noel. I can't help it.

I sooooo love Meghan and Sean...
Old 08-21-2008, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

I finnished season three! The special features were really rad. I LOVED seeing the cast two years after the show ended and talking about it. You can tell they reallly cared and stuff. I just loved it

I am glad Greg asked JJ why they got rid of Sally! I was wondering where she was too. Felicity like stopped talking to her for reallz!

So the season finale was really goood. I teared up at the end, lol. I have to admit I am a 50% FAB and 50% FAN now I cant help it! The show portrays couples so well. But I will admit that FAB mean a lil more too me but FAN touch a place in my heart too, a place FAB cant touch.

One thing I was thinking of. You know how "Ice Cream" played when FAB got back together. And Felicity and Noel go get ice cream together and they are each other's comfort. And the song lyrics for FAB are "your love is better than ice cream" --> I thought that was interesting.

I also thought Tracey would be back, but I felt SO bad for Deverous(sp!?)

But yeah S4 is almost here! Hopefully it comes on Saturday.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Meh, I just well season 3 is the season that destroyed all my love and respect for Noel.

eta: I just I don't understand how anyone can justify how Noel treated her and the ultimatums he gives her. Its just oh well my job is dead so oh yeah I'll be your friend now cause your bf is off somewhere else

and then they go do and do what they did...I'm sorry in early season for Both Felicity and Noel Suck!

ETA: but courtney how does that make him any better than Ben? Ben may have hurt Felicity but it was not intentional...in that episode he did it too her on purpose!

I'm sorry but the only villain's in the Felicity noel tale are noel and Felicity! Not Ben!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I wish Felicity had kept talking to Sally.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

I love the relationship her and sally had. I loved always hearing what Sally had to say. I start season 2 tonight. I can't wait
Old 08-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Does Sally even come back, in season four? She is seriously gone!

I LOVE Ben, I do. I love Noel, too. I just think Ben does stupid things, and he keeps doing them. Keeps letting them happen. Over and Over again. I just dont like how he keeps doing stupid things, like getting into fights and not telling the truth and getting confused and scared. That is why I feel season three was a bit OOC for him because in early season three it was clear Ben was making changes. But it seems the end of season three is showing him trying to make changes again.

I dont think Noel was doing anything to intentionally hurt Felicity, we saw that when he left the tape for her. It was too hard for him to let her be in his life, as a friend. As people, we all reach limits. Felicity needed to let Ben out of her life for a bit in season two and when things werent going well with Ben at the end of season two, before they got together, she didnt want to see him anymore. Sometimes as people, we can handle only so much.

I dont really think ultimantiums is the word, because that really wasnt it. It is be definition what it was, but this was something so much deeper. I think Noel explained it very well on the tape. And I am not saying it is ok to do this, but I understand why he did this.

And his job failed, he had nothing at all. He lost his dream. He came home, thinking Felicity would be gone and Felicity offered to be there for him. They both had nothing to do all summer, they mean a lot to each other, and went to go get ice cream. No problem.

One of the reason Noel couldnt be friends with Felicity is because he was leaving and he couldnt have that reminder.

And also, I dont really think one guy is better than the other but remember Noel was the one who apologized to Ben.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Does Sally even come back, in season four? She is seriously gone!

I LOVE Ben, I do. I love Noel, too. I just think Ben does stupid things, and he keeps doing them. Keeps letting them happen. Over and Over again. I just dont like how he keeps doing stupid things, like getting into fights and not telling the truth and getting confused and scared. That is why I feel season three was a bit OOC for him because in early season three it was clear Ben was making changes. But it seems the end of season three is showing him trying to make changes again.

I dont think Noel was doing anything to intentionally hurt Felicity, we saw that when he left the tape for her. It was too hard for him to let her be in his life, as a friend. As people, we all reach limits. Felicity needed to let Ben out of her life for a bit in season two and when things werent going well with Ben at the end of season two, before they got together, she didnt want to see him anymore. Sometimes as people, we can handle only so much.

I dont really think ultimantiums is the word, because that really wasnt it. It is be definition what it was, but this was something so much deeper. I think Noel explained it very well on the tape. And I am not saying it is ok to do this, but I understand why he did this.

And his job failed, he had nothing at all. He lost his dream. He came home, thinking Felicity would be gone and Felicity offered to be there for him. They both had nothing to do all summer, they mean a lot to each other, and went to go get ice cream. No problem.

One of the reason Noel couldnt be friends with Felicity is because he was leaving and he couldnt have that reminder.

And also, I dont really think one guy is better than the other but remember Noel was the one who apologized to Ben.
Well you know what happened next so to me that apology is meaningless. I just felt like that what Ben was dealing with was so much bigger than his romance than Felicity. This is a man that grew up with violence and alchol. He has these demons he is constantly struggling with. I actually don't think he's done that many stupid things. I suppose I hate ultimatums and if Noel had continued to be the good guy he was in the past. He didn't just make a mistake or fall for a girl who doesn't love him, but he acted like he was more entitled to her love than Ben. He always seemed to be getting in the middle of their relationship in season 3 and 4. I really don't think it was his place to say anything about about AVery especially since he didn't know what was going on? I was also surprised that he so easily believed her over Ben. The two of them have known each other for awhile. Ben has never had a history of cheating on anyone, you'd think he understand even that...but it seemed like he jumped at just like he'll do in another incident in season 4 to say hey look at how crappy your bf. They each have their faults, I just feel like Noel is put on a pedestal. I think the latter half of season 3 was about Ben's desire to help people and he let himself get manipulated and that put seeds of doubt in his head about things. But, I don't think he ever wanted to be with Avery, but he found her lifestyle tempting.

eta: courtney about the fights. There were 2. One of them was about the issue with his father...and the second was because of Felicity. She did something so eternally stupid...that he became so upset that he fought about her. He also paid the consequences. That was incident (surprise) which I think speaks to Felicity's ability to cheat on her partners.