Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2022, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Like the peen quota this season, they had to get their one this episode lol)
I laughed when I saw that, I was like wow Butteryfly is gonna be happy

Quote:
(Unlike Rue's mom, which is really driving me crazy she doesn't notice but could instantly see through her in S1)
Has she even been in this season? Oh yah, that scene with Aly... but yeah, shes barely there.

I've always hated rue and jules. Always. In season 1 Jules clearly wasnt interested in Rue in that way and she still is making it pretty obious shes not that into her. Seh doesnt "love" her the same way Rue does. Btu I dont think Rue even loves her. Rue us a cracked out mess of a human that doesnt know what she wants because shes drugged up 90% of the time, so its hard to care about what she wants.

i was on Rues side in season 1 but now i am on Jules side.

Quote:
Was I the only one that forgot Cal had two sons?
Yaeh wtf was that, was that the first time we saw that kid? he came out and I thought it was nate lmao. And then Nate came out and I was like what??? lmao. Good casting though ,they look alike?

For me so far it goes:
Old 01-31-2022, 03:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol Nah! I find the nudity this season so forced and unnecessary (It's like everyone is fighting over who can get naked first and the most) I seriously wondered if there was a quota cause there wasn't one the whole episode for once, until they had Cal do half of the scene with his penis out. Like why? It would of been just fine without that, like I said: unnecessary. I still stand by Rue and Jules being good for each other in S1, but there's no denying they are toxic this season. I usually don't like toxic couples, but I'll admit when it gets in that territory (The only time this happened to me was on Scandal. Liked Fitz/Olivia for a little bit before I saw how sick the pairing truly is) I'm also not sure, but at the end of the episode when Jules was sitting on the bed and Elliot walked in before closing the door, was he naked? It was hard for me to tell cause it was dark. I hope after he told Jules the truth they didn't sleep together anyway, like how sick. Ha, now I'm hearing Cal has three sons. WTH have they been? I've only seen Nate so I don't get it. I liked the fourth episode the most, the third, first, then the second. I wonder where the fifth will land, I expect it to be even crazier.
Old 01-31-2022, 03:44 PM
Addicted Fan

i loved how this show was originally an israeli show (just like homeland was prisoners of war)

but because its played by young, hot and relevant actors its the talk of the town

on a serious note, dont ever become eric dane's cal jacobs! a man quite clearly in middle age (not heading towards, is in middle age!), behaving like a teenager himself

i'll never see doctor sloan from grey's anatomy the same way again!
Old 01-31-2022, 05:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I think I heard today this show was originally shown in Israel, that's news to me too. I always thought it was an original idea by that guy Sam that created it. I wonder if both shows are similar at all or if it's completely different from it lol.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Butterfly I was being sarcastic about you being happy

Quote:
when Jules was sitting on the bed and Elliot walked in before closing the door, was he naked? It was hard for me to tell cause it was dark
I think so, and Jules was naked, and we saw his hands on her leg. I think it was implying they slept together.

People are saying he manipulated the situation just to look like the good guy by telling Jules the truth and "stealing" Rue's g/f but i dont think its that deep. I dont think he intentionally did any of that. I think he just hated lying to Jules about it because they are connecting more now. Especially after they made out. But maybe thats just me.

Quote:
now I'm hearing Cal has three sons. WTH have they been? I've only seen Nate so I don't get it.
Yeah, I had assumed Nate was the youngest of the three when we originally saw the photo in season 1. I guess maybe i thought the others were older and graduated.

I still love Mark Sloane on Greys. I love the actor. Cal is a creep, but Eric Dane is great.

What Israel show?
Old 02-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

I still love Mark Sloane on Greys. I love the actor. Cal is a creep, but Eric Dane is great.
I often felt theres something not right with people who put on a highly vain facade, and dr sloan was in the same league in the unrealistic world of grey's where everyone is good looking

its the epitome of entertainment when that facade is broken down

Quote:
What Israeli show?
Old 02-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Butterfly I was being sarcastic about you being happy

I think so, and Jules was naked, and we saw his hands on her leg. I think it was implying they slept together.

People are saying he manipulated the situation just to look like the good guy by telling Jules the truth and "stealing" Rue's g/f but i dont think its that deep. I dont think he intentionally did any of that. I think he just hated lying to Jules about it because they are connecting more now. Especially after they made out. But maybe thats just me.

Yeah, I had assumed Nate was the youngest of the three when we originally saw the photo in season 1. I guess maybe i thought the others were older and graduated.

What Israel show?
I thought so, but it still needed to be said lol. Oh yeah, I usually go back and rewatch the episodes (One of those shows where I feel like I missed something the first time) and I forgot they showed him rub Jules cut on her leg or whatever. I heard people say he revealed Rue is back on drugs to manipulate her. I don't think it's that farfetched if that's what he did, cause he went from saying he has a crush on Rue to jumping Jules overnight. So it does seem a little fishy, but I hope that wasn't his intention. I hope he was just being honest with Jules cause he's worried about Rue. However, the former also isn't that crazy if he reveals that to Jules then sleeps with her. WTF? I feel that is a major betrayal to Rue and will be done with both of them if that's what happened. Elliot has been quickly becoming slimy to me anyway.
Old 02-03-2022, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

https://www.fanforum.com/f40/euphori...#post105783853
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top