Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2011, 01:30 PM
GSN
New Fan

Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza

Hi guys! Sam here on behalf of GSN and I wanted to let you guys know that Drew Carey has put together an all-star cast for his new improv show based out of Las Vegas, Drew Carey’s Improv-A-Ganza The new series premieres April 11 at 8:00PM ET/PT on GSN and it stars amazing talents such as Chip Esten, Greg Proops, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and more. Plus, Drew’s got great guest stars lined-up; the one and only Wayne Brady will definitely be stopping by and you don’t want to miss that one! This show will be a huge hit, so be sure you don’t miss it.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Supreme Fan

I love this show! And its on 5 days a week!

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

This show has been hilarious! I've caught all but one of the first week's episodes. I've laughed so much and it's been awesome. Last night's was great with the longtime married couple who got to see their first date re-enacted.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatFoley16 (View Post)
This show has been hilarious! I've caught all but one of the first week's episodes. I've laughed so much and it's been awesome. Last night's was great with the longtime married couple who got to see their first date re-enacted.
I loved Ryan and Jeff's reverse and forward game. That is HARD!

☆Krys ☆
Old 04-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the first date reenactment too. I really like what I've seen so far.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ryan and Jeff's reverse/forward game looked extremely difficult, I'm always amazed at how well these guys do improv but that took the cake!
Old 04-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Drew's "Whose Line Is It Anyway." Too bad I can't get GSN.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 AM
GSN
New Fan

It's great to hear that everyone is loving the show! Just a reminder, new episodes are on every night of the week at 8:00PM ET/PT and they are re-aired at 11:00PM! Tell me what you think: do you like the games with audience interaction the best or prefer when the team only plays off each other?
Also IndyFan, you can catch the episodes on the GSN website!
Old 04-27-2011, 01:10 PM
GSN
New Fan

Hey everybody, I wanted jump back in here to give you the direct link to the online episodes, you can find them here! Also, Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza is holding a sweepstakes in which you could win a free trip to the MGM Grand (where they film the show ). You can get all the details and you can enter here and remember there's new episodes every week night at 8:00PM ET/PT!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Jeff is just stealing this show! I love Ryan and Colin but Jeff is becoming the star of this show for sure! He works well with Ryan, Chip and Jonathan! And actually I'm loving Jonathan too. He's sorta bad ass lately!

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jeff is my new favorite of the improv guys. I mean I've loved Chip, Ryan, Greg and Colin for a while but Jeff= in my book lol. Jonathan's been doing great too, I look forward to this show every night, such great comedy.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
GSN
New Fan

Jeff and Jonathon are both quickly becoming my favorites too! Of course I still love the original guys but they bring such a fresh style to the games. They’ve been doing such a great job with all the songs! What’s been your favorite game so far?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Loyal fan of this show and WL I've seen every episode of both and even GS but I am telling you I think Ryan is grooming Mr. Jeff Davis since he is pretty much involved in every game one way or another. He's like the younger version of Ryan Stiles now. So proud!

☆Krys ☆
Old 05-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can see what you mean about Ryan grooming Jeff.
I think "New Choice" and the "Freeze Tag" are my favorite games lol. They're hilarious.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatFoley16 (View Post)
I can see what you mean about Ryan grooming Jeff.
I think "New Choice" and the "Freeze Tag" are my favorite games lol. They're hilarious.
Yeah love those. But man Jeff can be brutal when he wants to be. You saw the one Options with Drew and Jonathan...LONG one. Poor Jonny!

Is it me or does it seem like Brad is not into this at all? He seems very standoffish and especially with Jeff. Issues?

☆Krys ☆

Last edited by topherkraz78; 05-14-2011 at 10:59 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top