Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2023, 07:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Pretty cool!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, it is. IF I had known it was loosely based on the Fleetwood Mac I would have read the book a long time before I did. Which was just before the series came out. So, I saw the changes between the two.

But they did a wonderful job. And cast was beyond perfect.

But it must have been experienced to know you are what the show is based on, but it's great that Stevie appreciated it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 03:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

that's awesome she commented on it
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

It sure is
Old 08-22-2023, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

thinking of starting this... what are everyones thoughts on this series? i want the good, the bad and the ugly! lol
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Started this today... thought it was alright not great.`I am not that into like shows about bands etc usually, or shows set in the 70s, but i am intrigued and I have prime so might as well watch it.

1x01

Not sure I like the whole interview thing in the episodes, I hope that slows down in later episodes.

Billy and his g/f are okay, but they speed rushed through that so I dont think I really ship it. I dont liek when ships get skipped over.

Daisy is a beautiful singer! I like how tough she is too.

Overall it was very slow in parts and I'm not sure it’s my thing but wanna give it a chance cuz I've heard good hings.
Old 08-27-2023, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

I say give it a chance

But yeah the book was interview style too

I loved the book and the show
Old 08-27-2023, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched 3 more eps today and like it a bit better. I'll just finish it because I dont have much else to watch on prime right now anyways lol.

1x02

This was a super frustrating episode. I hated that Billy's gf got pregnant, and then they got married so fast, wtf??? Then he just abandons her for 9 months basically? How horrible. She catches him cheating (scumbag!) and still wants to be with him? Girl... no.

I cared more about Daisy's storyline in this ep the all that drama mehhhhh.

I do like Karen coming into the fold a bit and I want more of her.

1x03

This was my fav. episode so far because I liked how the storyline was progressing. Billy and Daisy finally interacting makes the show better imo. They sounded so amazing together!

At least Billy finally stepped up to be a father!

Karen and the brother mentioning hooking up was interesting but then we didnt see if it happened? lol.

This line was great:
“I’m either gonna kill her, or you, or myself, where should I start?”

1x04

Enjoyed this ep a lot too.

Still like the brother and Karen, its a shame she kinda pulled away from the kiss and implied she knew how he felt already... poor guy.

Camilla is such a matchmaker! And she is a sweetheart trying to convince Daisy to work with Billy.

(why cant daisy and camilla just fall in love lmao - or karen and daisy? I am not picky haha)

I want to see more of Daisy's friend that went to New York!

Last edited by Alexa; 08-27-2023 at 11:08 PM
Old 08-28-2023, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

You'll see more of Simone, there's an episode that's dedicated to her story later on!
Old 08-29-2023, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

same here Alexa, but it was interesting and soundtrack is good

i think show got better each epi

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You'll see more of Simone, there's an episode that's dedicated to her story later on!
Oh good!

Quote:
but it was interesting and soundtrack is good
Yeah, I really like the music, especially the ones with Billy and Daisy together, I'll have to find some of it later!

105:

This was a good episode, I like the Billy and Daisy interaction. Their banter is kinda fun but they are also so argumentative with one another lol.

IMO Daisy is a bit frustrating cuz she just comes in like a tornado wanting to change so much. She needs to compromise more.

I really like Graham and Karen. I liked watching Karen jealous of the girl he was dating. The kiss in the kitchen was really hot (but so wrong!) . I found it kinda strange we never saw what happened to her? Did she just drive off?

106:

Didn't love this episode, but it was okay. I know its a drama but its hard watching Daisy do drugs and neglect the band.

I still like Graham and Karen. Them sneaking around is fun. I get why Karen doesn't want to be the "girlfriend" in the band and tell people about them.

The tension with Daisy and Billy is strong but they aren't good for one another, and Daisy was acting a bit possessive and weird in this ep. Like, he's married, what do you expect????

I also found their first kiss to be a let down. I kind of wanted it/expected it to be more passionate but it was just Billy kinda doing it to try to get her to go back into the studio.

Camilla should just end things with Billy. If she's raising the baby by herself then she shouldn't put up with it.

Will finish the series this week probably!

ETA:

107:
I was glad to get more Simone in this ep a bit, but then she went to see Daisy's crazy ass.

Daisy is getting married whatttt???!??!?! Her husband seemed annoying at first, but then it was of him I guess to want her to go back. Though it kinda felt like maybe he wanted to bank on her success. Why do I feel like he's lying about who he is because it makes no sense to want to marry someone that fast.

108:
This was a much better ep.

DAISY BILLY SOUND SO GOOD TOGETHER they do make the show more interesting for sure. The clearly love each other too, cuz they'e always so jealous of each other.

So wait, Camila slept with the other band mate? Did we see that? God this show is messy.

Karen standing up for Graham was so great and I loved her kissing him in front of everyone.

We been knew the husband bad influence and trash!!! Him not wanting to report Daisy almost dying and then wanting to run away was so crappy! WTF!

Very excited to see how the season ends.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-29-2023 at 10:25 PM
Old 08-31-2023, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to double post but I have finished the season! It was a great show.

109:

Karen and Daisy's friendship is really sweet.

Glad that Daisy kicked her husband to the curb! What a loser. It was also sweet when she went straight to Billy to ask what happened because she remembered he was there for her.

Camilla is such a sweetheart. Genuinely, she is such a good person. I felt so bad for her when she saw Billy and Daisy almost kiss again. She deserved a lot better. And Billy couldn't even say that he didn't love Daisy...

110:

Great last episode. Felt very final but at the same time all the stuff from the past sort of ended abruptly to me?

Billy was so mean to Eddie in this episode!

Karen shouldn’t have had the baby, no way. I am glad she had the abortion. And I love her and Graham but it seem they are just on different pages and different paths. It's kinda sad he had a wife and kid in the future and they weren't together.

“You’re gonna be alone forever.” Was so awful to say to say her, but I get why he was hurt.

Billy's daughter doing the interviewing was really cool. It was sad to see that both Camilla and Teddy were dead in the present time, I wasn't expecting that at all! Poor Camilla.

I was frustrated Billy went back to her and she took him back, but I suppose it was nice for their daughter. (They never had that other kid?) It was also cute that she encouraged Daisy to sing again and seemed okay with her father and Daisy getting together. Camilla telling Billy to call Daisy was so pure.. sdfdsfdsfdsfsd.

Billy going to Daisy's door and her smile made me so happy!

I would love if we had a season 2 but I wonder what they would do for it. I feel like it would make sense to do more flashbacks of other moments we didn't see but then they could also show right after the band broke up or even do current time.

I love these three songs, but honeycomb is my fav.

1. Look at Us Now (Honeycomb)
2. Let Me Down Easy
3. The River
Old 08-31-2023, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

you finished it pretty fast! i wouldn't mind a s2 but the ending was pretty perfect so i don't want them to ruin it
Old 08-31-2023, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm fine either way!

yeah i have to go fast cuz i only have a month with Prime. Got some other things to watch next.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top