Old 05-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

it's really good
Old 05-08-2021, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juli. That makes sense though I watched the first two right away too I didnt want to wait.

I agree that Kate's episodes are better imo. Next week looks to be a shared one maybe. But it looks good!

104:

I think I liked 2 and 3 a bit better but it was still good. More info was given.

I’m not the biggest fan of Malorie but I did like her standing up to the mom, who is sort of a bitch. I do think she is sort of fishy though somehow. There are a lot of people to be suspicious of.

I like Kate and I am more inclined to believe her rather than Jeanette but I do think she is going after Jeanette too hard. Even if Jeanette did see her and didn’t report it, and that’s a really crappy thing to do, she wasn’t the one to kidnap her. It feels like Kate just needs someone to go after since her attacker was already killed.

I wish she had more wrath towards her ex boyfriend considering him dating Jeanette was worse than anything Jeanette did imo.

Interesting that we see Kate’s step sister in this episode and I wonder what the reason was. We never saw her before this episode. But it made sense when we saw her chatting with her at the end.

Who the hell is Annabel? Im so freaking confused.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-31-2023 at 09:12 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm loving Mallory/Kate's friendship but i think she could be fishy too. Hopefully not, Kate needs a real friend

Quote:
Even if Jeanette did see her and didn’t report it, and that’s a really crappy thing to do, she wasn’t the one to kidnap her.
I have to disagree here. Even if i think Jeanette didn't see her, Kate is sure she did. So in her mind she could have saved her but she had to spend idk how many more months with that monster because she didn't. In her mind she's an accomplice and she would be right if her memory is correct

I feel like she's over her bf at this point. He's trash, both girls should dump him
Old 05-09-2021, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Morally, of course it was horrible and wrong and she has a right to hate Jeanete... but legally, it doesnt make her an accomplice. Only if she took part in the kidnapping and aided to it. But if she just was walking by the window or whatever and maybe saw something, it doesnt make her an accomplice. Maybe jeanette was really drunk that night and did come to the house ebut doesnt remember seeing anything? i dont know, but seeing a crime and not reporting it isnt a crime is it??? Maybe if its murder? I dont really know how it all works.

Honestly It does feel like kate planted the evidence though. I think that both girls are probably guilty and innocent in different ways. but i cant imagine them making kate, who is the victim of something so horrible, be a liar. That would be pretty crappy if they did that.

People I find suspicious:
-Jeanettes Mom
-Malorie
-The boyfriend

those three have my red flags going. in fact, the backstory of jeanettes mom and kates mom makes me think that she is def. involved somehow, because she told her daughter that she was the popular one and kates mome was jealous of her, but kates mom told kate that jeanettes mom was a weirdo that followed her around all the time or wanted to be her or something of that sort. and we already saw jeanettes mom pressuring her to look cuter and get rid of her glasses etc, which makes me think its more so the mom that wants to be cool and loved.
Old 05-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

No i agree we don't know the context, i just try to put myself in Kate's shoes and how she would feel and her feelings are valid imo

Quote:
I think that both girls are probably guilty and innocent in different ways
Me too, but neither of them are bad people

I do think Kate lied about something but idk what

one of the moms is definitely lying
Old 05-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

dp
Old 05-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Of course her feelings are valid and she has a right to hate Jeanette, but i feel like shes making up evidence to get her into trouble. And that I don't agree with.

So excited for new episode!
Old 05-11-2021, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

can't wait!
Old 05-13-2021, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Anything on my new guilty pleasure, Cruel Summer? –Lyssa

Spoiler:
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats not really a spoiler I think just general info. Glad that the mystery will be resolved! I hope its satisfying.

The recent episode 105 was okay, not one of my favorites. It felt like some filler stuff and stuff we already knew.

The boyfriend dude is literally THE WORST. Him trying to make Kate think she was delusional is really awful. He sucks so much.

I need to know who this annabell person is???? Is it someone else that was stuck with Kate?

Also, jeanette knowing the teacher/kidnapper is definitely suspicious as it seems they are going to be sort of friends. Yikes.

Last edited by Alexa; 07-31-2023 at 09:13 PM
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad the mystery will be solved too. I'd rage SO hard if we had to wait for any answers just in case the show gets picked up for another season. It's already hard enough waiting week to week

I finished ep 5. I love Jeanette's brother. I love that he's a protective big brother. Their almost hug moment was cute.

I really need to know what happened to Jeanette's mom & why she appears to not be in 1995. It looks like the dad started seeing the other woman in 94. I liked the karaoke moment with her & Jeanette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The boyfriend dude is literally THE WORST. Him trying to make Kate think she was delusional is really awful. He sucks so much.
OMG he is such a garbage human! I was so glad she broke up with him. Now I just need Jeanette to stop being obsessed with him.

Quote:
I need to know who this annabell person is???? Is it someone else that was stuck with Kate?
I feel like maybe its an alternate personality she might've developed.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I agree, such a waste of space

So if they're going to solve the mistery this season, if there is a season 2 will it be with new characters and a new mistery?

Quote:
I feel like maybe its an alternate personality she might've developed.
I heard this theory, it could be interesting
Old 05-14-2021, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really need to know what happened to Jeanette's mom & why she appears to not be in 1995.
I thought we did see her in 95 last episode just briefly but I could have been wrong about the timeline. I thought we did see her for a brief moment tho because I remember before that i thought the same thing.

Quote:
So if they're going to solve the mistery this season, if there is a season 2 will it be with new characters and a new mistery?
maybe. Could do the same format with the 2 or 3 timelines but just a different year. I wouldnt hate that. Trying to drag the series on for multiple seasons might be odd.
Old 05-14-2021, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really need to know what happened to Jeanette's mom & why she appears to not be in 1995.
I thought we did see her in 95 last episode just briefly but I could have been wrong about the timeline. I thought we did see her for a brief moment tho because I remember before that i thought the same thing.

Quote:
maybe. Could do the same format with the 2 or 3 timelines but just a different year. I wouldnt hate that. Trying to drag the series on for multiple seasons might be odd.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top