Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

That's weird they were told to not help Nany or Moriah. There have been so many eliminations this season where they have received a lot of help from the cast watching! I thought that maybe they couldn't see the letters from where they were and that's why they weren't receiving help. It was nice that Nany won without help (even if it was barely!). If they had help, Nany would've finished even faster..

I had no idea Chauncey was only 24 years old. That is so young! I'm happy for Amber, though. They truly seem like a good match and he seems like a really good dude.

I follow TJ on social media so I def knew about his wife & daughter, they both seem awesome.

Yes, my son is two next week. WHAT THE HECK! We're keeping it super low key. There have been so many viruses going around. We will take him out to either the children's museum or an indoor playground, but other than that, we'll just have a few family members over and then my friend & I will take him to Build a Bear or something one day. We'll celebrate all weekend next weekend but it'll be simple/low key. So excited for him and can't believe it's been two years.

Alexa, isn't your birthday this month too??
Old 01-06-2023, 10:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I'd have to think TJ's wife travels with him a lot, especially since he's been busy traveling and hosting all these shows this past year.

Souns fun. Sucks about the viruses. Really hope he gets better and can enjoy his bday

Her bday is on the 15th

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-06-2023 at 05:51 PM
Old 01-08-2023, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is! How do you guys remember

When are your birthdays? It is always a challenge season on my bday? lmao.

Kids are always so prone to viruses and sickness ughhhh.

How old is TJ?
Old 01-09-2023, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah my son was sick all weekend with a high fever & croup again. The worst! SOOO many viruses, and the past 6 months or so in general have been worse for all the little kids because they were so couped up during covid and now that they're out & about, they're all getting so sick with croup, flu, RSV and covid.

Anyway, yes I remember the 15th now!! woohoo, what are your bday plans Alexa? (and Aaron has a crazy good memory, lol)

Is there an All Stars season coming? I forgot

I would also think TJ's wife travels with him a lot! It's still super weird she came to elimination though lol
Old 01-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

That's awful. Croup means he's having trouble breathing doesn't it?

Filming for All Stars 4 will being very soon, like sometime next week I think
Old 01-10-2023, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah there are a lot of different things floating around, its so gross. and i always get really sick during march, like clockwork.

Poor little guy.

Quote:
woohoo, what are your bday plans Alexa?
i loathe my birthday so i want to pretend it doesnt exist, but me and my sister are oing to get dinner and maybe a movie and shes gonna spend the night, which is the first time we will have hung out without her kids in like years! lol. So thatll be nice. We never know what to watch though lol.

The challenge wont let me breathe!
Old 01-10-2023, 07:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah there are a lot of different things floating around, its so gross. and i always get really sick during march, like clockwork.
Allergies?!

Quote:
i loathe my birthday so i want to pretend it doesnt exist, but me and my sister are oing to get dinner and maybe a movie and shes gonna spend the night, which is the first time we will have hung out without her kids in like years! lol. So thatll be nice. We never know what to watch though lol.

That is awesome. And as you know, a big deal to step away from the kids. Happy for you! Enjoy the time!!!

I very very rarely watch TV outside of The Challenge and a show on the CW, but recently I've been prioritizing watching one show with my partner at least a couple nights a week lol, we're watching Your Honor on Showtime right now. Don't necessarily recommend it though, so that's not helpful lol. Pick something out ahead of time so you don't waste two hours finding something to watch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
That's awful. Croup means he's having trouble breathing doesn't it?

Filming for All Stars 4 will being very soon, like sometime next week I think
Correct. I slept on the floor next to his bed so I could hear him all night over the weekend, in case I needed to take him in for a breathing treatment.

Ok great!!!
Old 01-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's terrible Jamie. Is he supposed to grow out of some of these sicknesses or is he just going to be prone to them?

Quote:
Allergies?!
No. One year I got a really horrible ear infection. Last year was Covid. The year before that I got a bad sinus infection. Another year was the flu LMAO. We have our final state competition (im a coach) in march and im literally always miserable at our last performance, its so annoying! I might just wear a mask all of march just to try to prevent getting sick.

I work with kids so I think its that... they always get sick as the weather starts to warm up. Maybe them hanging out more with each other? I have no clue.

And thanks! Yeah itll be nice to chat with her without her husband around lol.

Quote:
Pick something out ahead of time so you don't waste two hours finding something to watch!!
We usually find bad movies on Netflix and roast them lmao. Im trying to get her to watch Abbott Elementary because shes a teacher and she could relate so much to it lol
Old 01-11-2023, 11:45 PM
Addicted Fan

He's had eczema and bronchitis too right?

ETA: Tonight's Episode

A nighttime challenge involving heights. Tired of seeing Team Fessy win so much.

I just knew Tori wouldn't vote for Jordan even though she was strongly considering it

The Horacio/Jordan elimination was good. Glad Horacio beat Jordan. I like him. It was cool how TJ mentioned that this win ties him with Sarah and Wes/Casey for most elimination wins in a season

LOL at TJ showing up to the house and correcting Bananas by saying the house is HIS, not theirs.

Not surprised at all they are back to competing in pairs again and the temporarily eliminated players coming back. Fessy/Moriah winning the elimination was bittersweet as I like Moriah but I want Fessy gone and they're tied together. Now it's down to Aneesa/Jordan and Kaycee/Kenny and they will be doing another elimination. I wouldn't be too sad to see either of those teams go even though I know Nany will be heartbroken if Kaycee left. Aneesa/Jordan leaving would put an end to this never ending Tori/Jordan drama

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-12-2023 at 09:55 AM
Old 01-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
That's terrible Jamie. Is he supposed to grow out of some of these sicknesses or is he just going to be prone to them?

No. One year I got a really horrible ear infection. Last year was Covid. The year before that I got a bad sinus infection. Another year was the flu LMAO. We have our final state competition (im a coach) in march and im literally always miserable at our last performance, its so annoying! I might just wear a mask all of march just to try to prevent getting sick.

I work with kids so I think its that... they always get sick as the weather starts to warm up. Maybe them hanging out more with each other? I have no clue.

And thanks! Yeah itll be nice to chat with her without her husband around lol.

We usually find bad movies on Netflix and roast them lmao. Im trying to get her to watch Abbott Elementary because shes a teacher and she could relate so much to it lol
He should build up his immune system and get sick less over time. However, I've had multiple doctors tell me that children with severe eczema are prone to get viruses easier. He's lived up to that so far. We hope we can help heal him slowly over time for both the viruses & the eczema. It's difficult to know what to do but he's on probiotics and supplements that are supposed to help.

Oh goodness! YES! Try wearing a mask this March! I totallllly would. What do you coach? How old are the kiddos?

I've heard Abbott Elementary is really good. Since the episodes are so short, I did manage to watch 2 of them! It seems okay. I'm guessing it's a show that gets better with time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
He's had eczema and bronchitis too right?

ETA: Tonight's Episode

A nighttime challenge involving heights. Tired of seeing Team Fessy win so much.

I just knew Tori wouldn't vote for Jordan even though she was strongly considering it

The Horacio/Jordan elimination was good. Glad Horacio beat Jordan. I like him. It was cool how TJ mentioned that this win ties him with Sarah and Wes/Casey for most elimination wins in a season

LOL at TJ showing up to the house and correcting Bananas by saying the house is HIS, not theirs.

Not surprised at all they are back to competing in pairs again and the temporarily eliminated players coming back. Fessy/Moriah winning the elimination was bittersweet as I like Moriah but I want Fessy gone and they're tied together. Now it's down to Aneesa/Jordan and Kaycee/Kenny and they will be doing another elimination. I wouldn't be too sad to see either of those teams go even though I know Nany will be heartbroken if Kaycee left. Aneesa/Jordan leaving would put an end to this never ending Tori/Jordan drama
Yes, he has eczema. His illness journey is mainly covid, croup twice, RSV, four ear infections, and your regular cold viruses. I don't know that he's ever had the flu specifically, so maybe his flu shots are working (small win)

LOL I don't think TJ should let two teams back in the game! So silly. There are too many teams! I actually think Kaycee and Kenny should go home so Kenny can be with his family because I don't think he has a chance at winning. I also don't think Aneesa has a chance at winning though, so it doesn't really matter. Fessy is definitely the person I wanted to come back into the game the least so I'm bummed he and Moriah won.

The Horacio/Jordan elimination was good and I did figure that Jordan would lose based on the episode as a whole. Horacio is good! And I love that TJ mentioned he tied the record - maybe he can beat it!
Old 01-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

It's a never evnding cycle of illnesses. So you've been mostly cat napping for awhile now?

There are 7 teams left. 4 of them make it to the final, and we're about to see another team go home, so we're almost at the end. Aneesa doesn't have endurance, which is something you must have in a final so I don't think she/Jordan would win if they get there, even though Jordan is great.

Quote:
They have begun contacting cast members for a second season of the Challenge: USA show too lmao
Old 01-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor kiddo. I have eczema myself but I didn't get it til much later in life! I was also prone to ear infections as a kid and am always having ear issues... not fun.

And I coach Dance team. It's for highschool levels but I also am a dance teacher from ages 3-18 at a studio so I'm around lots of kids all year and it's always when I'm teaching I get sick. I'm perfectly healthy in the summer and when we were staying at home of course lol.

Abbott isn't the funniest comedy ever, but it's cute and as a semi teacher i can also relate to the series. Its heartwarming at times too, so its a nice balance, i really enjoy it. And i do think it grows on you the more you watch.

Aaron, I saw that.

I hate seeing Fessy's team win again as well. And Fessy has been doing decently well this challenge which irrates me because his head is already so big.

I don't get why Tori didn't say Jordan's name. He's been as ass to her all year. The way he speaks to her even is so uncalled for and gross. Constantly gas lighting her. Hes saying not to bring their personal life into the challenge but then basically threatening her saying he would never say her name when I don't believe that for one second. I was SO HAPPY to see Horacio take him out just to see his lame ass walk right back in. Honestly, I'd rather see Kenny and Kaycee come back over them! Sorry Aneesa, btu I can't Jordan or the Tori/Jordan shiat any longer.

I also agree with Jamie that bringing back two teams is so dumb. I think instead, they should have had one last elimination and then paired the remaining scragglers together as a ride or die team. Or at least given it one more week regardless to see if we could have eliminated another ride or die pair. If not then four pairs would have had to face off for one spot.

The challenge the pairs had to compete in was extremely unfair too seeing it was all strength and fessy is clearly the biggiest guy there! I prefer challenges with a mix of mental and physical.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Wishing your son a Happy 2nd Birthday, Jamie

Today is also Amber's 35th b-day and is departure day for All Stars 4 as well. The cast is traveling to South Africa today. I'll post the cast when I find out who's on

ETA:

All Stars 4

Cast:

Flora - RW Miami
Ayanna - RR Semester At Sea
Veronica - RR Semester At Sea
Rachel - RR Campus Crawl
Tina - RR South Pacific
Janelle - RW Key West
Jasmine - RW Cancun
Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
Laurel - Fresh Meat 2
Averey - RW Portland
Nicole - RW Skeletons
Kam - AYTO?: Season 5

Kefla - RR Down Under
Adam - RR The Quest
Steve - RR The Quest
Ace - RW Paris
Brad - RW San Diego
Ryan - Fresh Meat
Tyrie - RW Denver
Derek - RW Cancun
Brandon - Fresh Meat 2
Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
Jay - RW Ex-Plosion
Tony - RW Skeletons

Alternates:

Genesis - RW Boston
Syrus - RW Boston

Wow, this cast is all over the place. Tyrie/Jay/Averey are the biggest WTF's? for me. CM is finally back. Tony is finally back. I wonder who's watching Kiingston for Leroy/Kam. Leroy said he had retired lol. I'm rooting for him and Brandon the most out of the guys. Tina/Veronica/Rachel, the orignal "mean girls" are back together. Laurel/Nicole will probably be annoying as usual lol. I hope they go home first lol

I'm interested in seeing what CM will be like on this withpout Paulie and a lot of the other regular challenge cast members

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-14-2023 at 04:22 PM
Old 01-13-2023, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

its also my boss's birthday today lol.

i dont recognize a lot of names but i prob. will when i see faces.

CM ugh. i know you guys like her but i never did.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, only 2 days before yours lol

TBH, I didn't like her as much on her last season (which was over 3 years ago) and I haven't liked her very much on social media the past few years either, so we'll see. I liked her a lot better pre-Paulie lol.

Why the heck would they bring Jay back after all this time? He had to be shocked when he found out he'd made the cast lol
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top