Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2022, 09:15 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's one of my favorite shows and the dark humor was what really got me and Homelander is so entertaining to watch.

I like Hughie too. The actor, Jack, is the son of Dennis Quaid & Meg Ryan so acting runs in the blood. Also I'm more of a Frenchie/Kimiko fan but that's because I love both characters a lot. Also Mother's Milk is another favorite character of mine. S2 is even more crazy so prepare yourself.

The show is graphic so it's not everyone's cup of tea but once you get past that, the show is really enjoyable to watch.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-29-2022, 05:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that I might watch it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
For Netflix alone, there's so many to catch up on. Then HBO and now Amazon Prime. I have Apple TV+ shows to watch too. I probably need an entire month off just to catch up.
We need vacation for that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-29-2022, 09:38 PM
Moderator Manager

A vacation just to catch up and that means no going out and just lock myself at home. And also no work, if that's possible.

Old 07-30-2022, 06:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think that I will watch this for the next weekend..

is that what you want?

Old 07-31-2022, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am up to season 3. I've been binging so quickly because I wanna know what happens next lol. The graphic/digusting stuff doesnt bother me at all. I like this kinda stuff haha. I think the sex scenes are grosser than the blowing up heads stuff lol. (That season 3 opening scene with the tiny man omg was so gross!!!) Season 2 I think was the best. Stormfront was a nazi psycho but that whole SL was so fun to watch. I am so glad they got rid of her. RIP Becca (though I think her character was a little bland). Season 1 was great as well. Season 3 hasnt been as strong for me. I dont like it when the main group is against each other. I have 3 episodes left and will probably finish it today.

Homelander is SO unhinged. I cant imagine them ever killing him off early though.

The show can be a bit frustrating though because its very repetitive and I feel like the good guys are always getting destroyed, so its a bit discouraging. And why hasn't Hughie gotten revenge on A-Train yet???? This is my biggest gripe. He just like, let the whole thing with Robin go which I found so weird! A-train should have been killed by now. I also feel like it doesn't really make sense that Homelander hasn't just killed a lot of them by now? Like Hughie and Maeves g/f for SURE would have been killed already. I also dont see the Deeps purpose on the show. He is a decent comic relief but man, hes useless???

My favorite character was Hughie but I dont like how he is acting this season. Season 1 he was so cute with Annie and not being a macho man or caring that she was a hero etc and this year its like a total 180??? I also feel their relationship was totally rushed. I wish there had been more build up there. Starlight is probably my favorite character now.

I also love Milk, but sometimes I think he is a bit too straight laced and needs to loosen up a bit. I love Butcher but he can be a bit of an ass sometimes. Like how he treated Becca's kid, I wasn't cool with. And how he talks down to Hughie sometimes.

Kimiiko is okay, but her not talking makes its really hard for me to connect with the character. I love her friendship with Frenchie but it doesnt seem romantic to me. Frenchie is awesome though.

I dont really like anyone else besides the main group, and Maeve is cool to. I want more of a friendship with Maeve and Starlight but i read that Maeve is leaving?

Last edited by Alexa; 07-31-2022 at 04:54 PM
Old 08-01-2022, 03:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

'The Boys' Season 4 Adds Two New Faces & Promotes Cameron Crovetti to Series Regular
Old 08-01-2022, 04:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

is that what you want?

Old 08-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I FINISHED! I liked how the season ended, it was a nice stopping point.

Im a bit confused on where Kimiko and Frenchie stand.

BILLY YOU HAD ONE DAMN JOB! God, he failed so badly with Becca's kid, and that was the only thing she wanted of her son, not to turn into the next homelander. How sad. And now he's gonna die? Good lord.

Is there a way for Hughie and Annie to somehow adopt him? lol.

Also, I was so happy Hughie punched A Train finally, but damn, they really just dropped that storyline.
Old 08-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

I haven't see it yet since I need to find the time to watch it..

is that what you want?

Old 08-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Alexa watched late but she's now caught up on the show and we still haven't started on S3.

Old 08-03-2022, 11:19 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I just started watching "The Boys". Good for Chace Crawford being on this show. I don't think I had seen him act since he was on "Gossip Girl". Solid cast I think.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chase does a great job. The deep is so hilariously stupid and gross. lol. If he hadn't exposed himself to Starlight in the first episode I would like him a lot more lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ Alexa watched late but she's now caught up on the show and we still haven't started on S3.

I cant believe I passed you guys

But to be fair I binged it all in 5 days.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:41 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. The Pilot was interesting. Did expect that plane to be destroyed at the end of it.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

I will hopefully catch up this weekend. I plan to biinge too so I can get it over with. I didn't read your post yet, Alexa, but once I finish the show, I'll get back to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I just started watching "The Boys". Good for Chace Crawford being on this show. I don't think I had seen him act since he was on "Gossip Girl". Solid cast I think.
I'm glad you're enjoying the show. The Deep cracks me up so much. I actually like his ability.

Old 08-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think I will start watch it tomorrow..

is that what you want?

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top