Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2023, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

I like that we finally got to see some of Dembe's story, poor guy is still carrying the torch for his Ex. Loved another Agnes and Pinky scene eating ice cream, he gets to see Agnes and still manages to avoid Harold
Old 05-16-2023, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It's a miracle
Old 05-16-2023, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah it was nice to get more of a backstory on him and how he got to working with Raymond.

pinky and Agnes scenes are still the best. so glad we are getting those
Old 05-16-2023, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I am too

Cooper's wife being missing is really strange though
Old 05-16-2023, 04:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I was wondering what happend to her
Old 05-16-2023, 07:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I like that we finally got to see some of Dembe's story, poor guy is still carrying the torch for his Ex. Loved another Agnes and Pinky scene eating ice cream, he gets to see Agnes and still manages to avoid Harold
I DVR'd the show and just now finally got some time to watch the latest episode. And wow, yes, I agree with you, fun to finally see some of Dembe's back story. And Dembe absolutely still loves her big time...it was very obvious.

I too loved the scenes with Agnes. First of all, the actress who plays her is adorable. And like Diamond mentioned, Red always seems to get into the kitchen just as Harold is leaving, so it's obviously his plan. I agree with My Kind Of Crazy, and really hope the writers keep including an Agnes/Red scene in every episode. With all the deep, often dark story lines we get to see in many episodes, I find it refreshing to see Red's sweet side during his visits with Agnes.

And of course, loved that Red came through for Dembe in getting Dr. Abani released. A good reminder for us all about Red's many, MANY ongoing connections. One thing...when he and Dembe spoke at the end of that scene, I wasn't grasping what they were talking about from the past. I'll go back and watch that part and maybe it'll come to me.

And of course the killer line of the entire show was when Agnes told Harold, "He's a lot like you, soft & cuddly." Yeah right. Loved the look on Harold's face when she said that. But Harold does have that personality, and Red has that side to him as well, and I'm glad we get to see it in his interactions with Agnes. --Last thing, I'm with Diamond in wondering where the heck Harold's wife is. The writers need to at the very least have her pop in once in a while anyway. -- Hey, again, I'm sorry for the long post. Sometimes I think brevity is a foreign concept to me. I promise to try harder! See you next time!

Last edited by Jenny Heartland; 05-16-2023 at 07:21 PM
Old 05-17-2023, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
Last thing, I'm with Diamond in wondering where the heck Harold's wife is. The writers need to at the very least have her pop in once in a while anyway.
Exactly!, I think with her missing it's slightly taking the focus out of the scenes in Harold's house. Everytime we have a scene there, it's like where's the wife??, silly that we at least don't have a mention of her..

and don't worry about long posts , keep on going..

I loved Harold's expression at the end
Old 05-17-2023, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

It is strange we never see Harold's wife. I only remember seeing her a few times several seasons in the past.
Old 05-17-2023, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah if they are not going to show her, at least mention something about where she is to explain her absent.

Quote:
And of course, loved that Red came through for Dembe in getting Dr. Abani released. A good reminder for us all about Red's many, MANY ongoing connections. One thing...when he and Dembe spoke at the end of that scene, I wasn't grasping what they were talking about from the past. I'll go back and watch that part and maybe it'll come to me.
they were referring to how Dembe left to meet red at the airport instead of him staying with his girlfriend. he knew what he was doing in that decision.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah if they are not going to show her, at least mention something about where she is to explain her absent.

they were referring to how Dembe left to meet red at the airport instead of him staying with his girlfriend. he knew what he was doing in that decision.
My Kind of Crazy, aha, thanks for that! Not sure how I missed it! And yeah, also just a mention of where Harold's wife is would help. Otherwise, it gets me wondering if there's going to be some big revelation eventually about what she's doing.

I did forget to mention also that I'm really glad they've brought Dembe's love story to us. I always kind of regretted how the writers switched him from being Red's constant companion and great protector and switched him to a position within their FBI group...but I admit now that it does give us all more of an insight into Dembe's past and what makes him tick. So I have finally become appreciative of the change...although I do admit I love it when they give us scenes where Red & Dembe are communicating their friendship toward one another once again. Plus, I read that in real life, Dembe is well known as an actor for many other roles he's had, so yay for him, getting more of a presence and more lines in the show.

Anxious for the next episode and again, so glad to know we have quite a few yet to come! And also so glad I found you guys! I need all the help I can get sometimes to keep up with all the twists & turns in each story! Thank you! (Good grief, even when I start to write just one comment to thank My Kind of Crazy, I can't seem to stop typing! What is wrong with me?! But while I'll keep at least trying to be more succinct, I don't feel quite as bad as I did before thanks to Diamond's sweet comment. Thank you. )
Old 05-17-2023, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

agreed about bringing us another part of Dembe's backstory...always wanted to see more of Dembe's story and glad we got this part..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
It is strange we never see Harold's wife. I only remember seeing her a few times several seasons in the past.
very strange..
Old 05-17-2023, 03:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
And also so glad I found you guys! I need all the help I can get sometimes to keep up with all the twists & turns in each story! Thank you! (Good grief, even when I start to write just one comment to thank My Kind of Crazy, I can't seem to stop typing! What is wrong with me?! But while I'll keep at least trying to be more succinct, I don't feel quite as bad as I did before thanks to Diamond's sweet comment. Thank you. )
you dont need to limit your text on our acct. type as much as you want about the show/cast
Old 05-17-2023, 05:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
you dont need to limit your text on our acct. type as much as you want about the show/cast
Awww, My Kind of Crazy, thank you very much!
Old 05-18-2023, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

new thread
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top