Old 12-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

literally dont care about that lmao

but i do like all three teams.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

DAMNNNNN I'm upset...

Don't get me wrong, John and Greg were great racers, and its always nice to see the first something, and we go the first black brothers to win the game which is cool, but I personally was rooting for the other two teams more... G/J weren't doig well the whole scramble just to bust it out in the end. I guess its fair, but gosh, the friends were so dang close to winning, I was really pulling for them after realizing that Corey/Robb were not close.

I really hope Robb and Corey come on another season in the future, would love to see them race again.

As for the episode:
I liked the scramble thing but I kinda wish all three tasks were in the same location and they were all set to do differenet ones at different times. To me, it didnt make sense for R/C to go to the farthest one away unless they had to come back. It makes way more sense to do the closest one first....

Poor Rob couldn't get his kegs up in the acrobat challenge.. I think that is where they lost it unfortunately. He just wasn’t active enough for it.

Not much else to say because I'm still a bit sour. again, I dont dislike G/J at all, they are nice guys, but they were dominating the whole time so it was a bit boring of an outcome for me.
Old 12-16-2023, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm not upset, either, but I would have preferred Rob & Corey, that's for sure! I do hope that they come back for another season! Why does it always seem that the team to leave first in the final leg ends up in third place?

Sucks what happened to the friends. Gotta pay attention & not second-guess! They definitely have a good case to come back if they do another "Unfinished Business" season.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

THE SHOW IS BACK! YAY!!!!

Cant say i was sad to see the eliminated team go. They made some dumb mistakes.

Am not feeling the mother and son team at all.

Don't have that good of a read on anyone else yet, but I kinda like the girl cousins maybe.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top