Master Fan

30 Rock #1

I cant wait for this show.

I adore Tina Fey.

It starts Wednesday Night @ 8pm on NBC.
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm not sure about this show. But, I'll check out the pilot tonight.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Tonight? Mel it's Tuesday.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

That's what I meant............Wednesday.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Absolute Fan

The promos has been making me laugh especially the one where Alec Baldwin thinks he signed up for Studio 60.
piscesgirl389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

That one is great.
You know I'll stick by you for the rest of my life.
You're the only man who's ever been inside of me!
JD Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

It starts in a couple minutes on CTV, I am going to watch it.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Total Fan

I'm planning on watching it. I have been since I saw the first previews over a month ago.
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Everything Happens Eventually
JJ4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

OMG it was so funny!!!

Since I might be the only one to have caught it in Canada, I will wait to give my review for tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Total Fan

lol I just finished watching it! I agree, it's REALLY funny! I like it because it has the kind of humor that has funny things both in the little things, the little clever type where you have to catch them really carefully, and then they also just have the big moments

Can't wait for the rest of the season!
A storm approaches. It's still over the horizon, but there is lightening in the air. Are either of them aware of the gathering turbulence? Can they feel that crackle of electricity in the wind, or are they aware of only the power they generate between themselves?
Old 10-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Absolute Fan

So I didn't like the first episode, but I loved the second one. I am glad I decided to stick with this show. Even though it looks like its gonna be cancelled.
piscesgirl389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Total Fan

I liked the second episode a lot more than the first too. Definatly more interesting.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Total Fan

Anyone watch it tonight? I think it's getting better a it goes along... I hope it does well. I keep starting to really get into shows and then WHAM! They're canceled!
Old 10-26-2006, 12:33 PM
Banned

I watched some of the show last night. It was the first time I had ever seen 30 Rock. It was somewhat funny. I wouldn't say that it's as funny as The Office or My Name is Earl though. Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey were the only people I found funny in last night's episode.

I heard on zap2it.com that NBC is bringing back the Thursday night comedy block. It's gonna start in late November.

LOS ANGELES -- Old is the new new at NBC.

Starting Nov. 30, the network will bring back the Thursday comedy block that was an NBC staple for some 20 years before this season. "Scrubs" will come off the bench to start its sixth season that night, and "30 Rock" will move over from Wednesdays to join "My Name Is Earl" and "The Office."

NBC will also air super-sized episodes of "Earl," "The Office" and "30 Rock" on Nov. 16 before launching the full new lineup at the end of the month (the Thursday in between is Thanksgiving). The change spells the end for the Thursday edition of "Deal or No Deal."

"Twenty Good Years," which had been paired with "30 Rock" on Wednesdays, will continue for at least the next few weeks. Warner Bros. TV, which produces the show starring Jeffrey Tambor and John Lithgow, says it remains in production, but NBC hasn't given it a new timeslot.

"We are excited about the prospect of two-hours of top-notch comedy on Thursday nights, which includes the return of 'Scrubs,'" NBC Entertainment president Kevin Reilly says. "We will stay on-brand with the best comedy block on television, which will position us for the future on the night."

The four comedies will try to keep NBC in the game on a night dominated by CBS and the newly potent ABC. "Scrubs" and "30 Rock" will have the most daunting task, airing in the 9 p.m. ET hour opposite the top two shows on TV so far this season, ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" and CBS' "CSI."

The move of "30 Rock" to Thursday will also force a change to NBC's Wednesday schedule. The network plans to feature specials in the 8 p.m. hour starting Nov. 22. Neither "30 Rock" (6.9 million viewers) nor "Twenty Good Years" (6.07 million) has fared too well so far, but critics have generally been kinder to the former show, which was created by and stars "Saturday Night Live" alum Tina Fey, and it's a better fit with the other single-camera comedies in the new block.

'Scrubs' Returns as NBC Remakes Thursdays - '30 Rock' moves from Wednesday in re-formed comedy block - Zap2it
Jacob1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Total Fan

^ I heard about that the other day. I wish it wasn't because now it's up against Grey's Anatomy which sucks becuase a) I'm a huge GA fan and now I'll have to record 30 Rock and B) Now it'll lose a lot of the auience that it even has.

I agree, it's not super laugh-your-ass-off funny, but it's still a great enjoyable show to watch. I just hope it still does well enough to have another season now.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top