Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2017, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[made by Twisty]

7x16 - The Glove That Rocks the Cradle
May 30, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
As Detective Furey closes in on uncovering what happened to Archer Dunhill, the Liars team up to protect one of their own. Hanna continues to struggle with the idea that Lucas might be connected to A.D. even in the face of more evidence. Emily surprises Ali with a heartfelt gesture that is undone by A.D. machinations; and the Liars gain insight into where the idea for the game originated.

» JOIN U§ BEFORE, DURING & AFTER FOR EPISODE DISCUSSION «

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Remember, everything is a spoiler until the show airs on TV.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 06-20-2017 at 02:29 PM
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Will comment tomorrow
Old 06-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Doing this while I can -

[made by Twisty]

7x17 - Driving Miss Crazy
June 06, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
With Mona making inroads in the game, Emily reluctantly teams up with her to investigate. Ashley returns to Rosewood to check on Hanna after learning some frightening information and asks Caleb what his intentions are with her daughter. Meanwhile, Spencer’s family reels from A.D.’s latest taunt, leaving Spencer more confused than ever about who to trust. Ezra notices Aria’s change in attitude and fears he may have lost her; and A.D.’s machinations cause Aria to have a terrifying nightmare.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 06-20-2017 at 02:29 PM
Old 06-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. Call me stupid but there you go. I just keep holding out hope for a decent conclusion to the series and I know I'm going to miss the cast chemistry.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. Call me stupid but there you go. I just keep holding out hope for a decent conclusion to the series and I know I'm going to miss the cast chemistry.
Im the same the show isnt as good as it once was but i do hope for a conclusion and yes will definitely miss the cast
Old 06-10-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Im the same the show isnt as good as it once was but i do hope for a conclusion and yes will definitely miss the cast
Well said.

What did you think of the last episode?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't watched in so long now. Just caught glimpses when my sister was watching. And obvious saw the Mona singing part because epic

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Well said.

What did you think of the last episode?
i just waatched it this epiosde was one of the better ones

i really enjoyed it very fast pace the whole hanna/caleb kind of boring i use to really love these two but since they got back together again i dont feel that same way , i guess this half of the season hanna annoyed me a lot more she is a bit neurotic and yells to much at spencer for my liking ..

Spencer poor thing the Hastings such as a family no wonder why spencer is the way she is .. at least she got to see her real mother but i love her loyalty to her other mother .

Aria my poor thing she is sinking fast and i hate that she has to do it against Spencr it is so hard for her to do and us to watch but thankfully they find out soon.

Mona man she is awesome they need to have her in every episode she is effient smart and so fiece .. i love her .. but what was that ending was that her cleaning up their mess?
Old 06-13-2017, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[made by Twisty]

7x18 - Choose or Lose
June 13, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
The Rosewood PD turn up the heat on the Liars, causing loved ones to try and close ranks. Aria’s recent collaboration with A.D. comes to the attention of a surprising source. A.D. presents the PLLs with a choice designed to drive a wedge between them. Meanwhile, everyone tries to find a bit of happiness before all hell breaks loose. Toby returns to Rosewood, and Aria makes a horrifying discovery.

PROMOS!

RULES!

Leigh Tumblr

Last edited by BlondieLeigh; 06-20-2017 at 02:28 PM
Old 06-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

It is starting to get good.. they final know about aria .. and well tjey got pissed .. tbh the only person who should be pissed is spencer and maybe ally she did f up their house .. but really are they surprised that she chose ezra over them like any of the other girls wouldnt do the same thing for thier loved one?

Poor aria .. hanah getti married meh i use to love her and cwleb now im like ok what ever .. spoby the feels ..

I like thwt spencer tried to reach out to aria but now.they all.hate her ... onlt 2 episodes left
Old 06-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[made by Twisty]

7x19 - Farewell My Lovely
June 20, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Convinced they know who A.D. is, the Liars gear up for a confrontation. Spencer, Hanna, and Caleb team up to investigate and discover new information about Charlotte’s death. Meanwhile, Mary Drake returns with a gift for Spencer and Alison.

PROMOS!

RULES!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-20-2017, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

2 episodes left i am actually really sad by this.. are you going to watch it leigh?
Old 06-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Such a good episode they did it si well ... poor mona
Old 06-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[made by Twisty]

7x20 - 'Til DeAth Do Us Part (Two hour series finale!)
June 27, 2017 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Seven seasons of secrets come tumbling out in the two hour series finale as the ultimate endgame comes to light.

PROMOS!

RULES!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

I am not ready i thought i was but im not
Reply   Post New Thread