Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf 5.20 "Apotheosis" [SEASON 5B FINALE] Episode Discussion [Air Date: 08.03.2016]

5.20 "Apotheosis."

“Loyalties are tested and new alliances forged as Scott and his friends work to stop the Beast before Beacon Hills is razed to the ground”

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 03-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks not ready

hope ist a good one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I hope so as well
Old 03-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So excited
Old 03-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Last one.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep.. and then hiatus time
Old 03-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next season

love ur combo nikki

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Let's hope so I am not good at waiting

Thanks hun I like your combo as well
Old 03-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Total Fan

Do we have an idea of how long the hiatus will be?

I'm so excited! I really hope it's gonna be epic
Old 03-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am so confused. very few explanations.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am annoyed, deeply annoyed!! Yes, the beast is gone, DW got owned by Malia, and Theo got dragged to hell.. but other then that.. I don't even know!! I am annoyed that Stiles literally has had no storyline for the last two seasons and we all know that Dylan is going to be limited in season 6A because of his 'Death Cure' filiming... I am just not happy.

The ending was lovely.. the core three together was beautiful.. but the rest of the episode was sloppy and messy.

I just.. what about Parrish?? And Kira.. will she even be in season 6?? Arghhh..
Old 03-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes I'm glad the beast and DW is gone but I thought the episode was a bit over the place

I know what you mean about limited character screentime

yas kira coming back to save the day but she had to go again

didn't see that theo thing coming

wow scott has been working with Deucalion for a while

glad mason is back and lol corey just hiding out

scott turned hayden

I dunno what next season will bring

I wished we saw the whole pack together

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even know why I am so annoyed.. I just am. The whole Deucalion working with Scott was good (saw it coming from a mile away), but it was good... but did he let his pack know about it?? I am really hoping he did, because that would be progression for his character.. him not telling his pack about it.. still poses a huge problem, because it makes it seem like Scott doesn't trust them.

I just felt like things were rushed and while some answers got answered.. there are other questions left unanswered.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this episode. I needed more Stiles and Stydia but didn't expect more than we got

Hiatus is gonna suck.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought this episode had way too much in it, but there was a lot I liked so I'm letting a lot slide, lol.

I don't know why JD needs so many things going on at once. I feel like he never really knew where he was going with the Dessert Wolf and I wish he waited on it to give it more time and development or something. I didn't like Stiles and Malia separated from everyone else. I wanted them there beating the beast and saving Mason. I felt they were missing :/

I loved Scott's memories of Allison, loved how they tied that in but wondering why it was a season late, lol. I feel like JD felt like he missed the mark after CR left and was like I'll do it now, lol. And I know he had Linda mention her too, but not in a way that made sense? I need the story to flow a little, I feel like it shouldn't be that hard but maybe it is, lol. I also like how Stiles and Lydia talking about Scott and Allison led to the scene with the three of them in the library, hit me right in the feels. I'm still a hardcore fangurl for the originals. But I also loved malia and Lydia linking arms and walking into school! Also liked seeing some Kira and Lydia.and Scott, Liam and Lydia.

I need them to utilize Arden Cho and Kira more and focus less on 20 million bad guys a season. Thought it was awesome when she did her sword thing and told Theo his sister wanted to say hi. Finally, way over do/due. I hope she comes back next season

Glad they saved Mason, Liam is adorable but I'm not super invested in these characters unless they are interacting with the above mentioned characters, lol. Once hayden and Cory are involved I lose interest fast, lol.

Love Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski as always.

I worked a 12 hour shift and haven't slept yet so please excuse my rambling mess, lol.