Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2016, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf 5.17 "A Credible Threat " Episode Discussion [Air Date: 16.02.2016]

5.17 "A Credible Threat "

lacrosse will make a comeback, but the game might interfere with Scott’s (Tyler Posey) plan. “Scott and his pack use a charity lacrosse game in a deadly gambit to figure out the identity of the Beast,”

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-15-2016, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Lacrosse
Old 02-15-2016, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for starting this, very excited!
Old 02-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

its back look forward to it
you are welcome

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-16-2016, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lydia should have been with the pack tonight. I mean, I know they have to move Parrish's SL along but Scott was there talking about pack pack pack and Lydia is a part of his pack and she wasn't there. That was weird.

So actual Parrish is dead. I wonder if after the Hellhound completes its mission of killing the Beast or helping kill the beast that Parrish will cease to be needed.

I figured there wouldn't be many if any Stydia scenes this week seeing as they had such a big week last but geez. Also, it was weird no one even acknowledged all that Lydia has gone through the past few...however long that was suppose to be and now she's right back in school like everything is a-okay. What happened to the hole in her head?

Crystal Reed next week

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was strange that Lydia just went back to normal ,If it were me I wouldn't be fine at all

it was interesting about parrish,so parrish doesn't exist?

coach is just the best love that he is back,he had some of the best lines my fav was about kira playing serious and its just for charity

their plan about forfeiting didn't work

mason was smart figuring out about the frequencies

Braeden

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-16-2016, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the episode I am annoyed that there was no follow up from all the chaos that happened in Eichen or that Lydia is apparently well enough to go to school the very next day ... but it is not surprising.. Teen Wolf does this all the time.

The little Stalia mention made my little Stalia heart go crazy But I need Desert Bitch to stay the hell away from my Stiles!bae!!!!

I liked learning about Parrish and I enjoy the Lydia/Parrish chemistry, so I enjoyed their scenes. I do wish Lydia would hang with the Pack more though.. I feel like she is the new Derek

Scott and Stiles and Coach I WANT MORE OF THEM!!!

The whole beast thing is stupid.. just tell me who it is?? Mason?? Danny??

Crystal is back next week
Old 02-17-2016, 12:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Lydia should have been with the pack tonight. I mean, I know they have to move Parrish's SL along but Scott was there talking about pack pack pack and Lydia is a part of his pack and she wasn't there. That was weird.
I can not tell how much that annoyed me. And it was so obvious, he mentions how saving her and them ALL being back together healed him, we look around the room and no Lydia. argh.

I hate how often she is left out of crap (hello season 4 lol). And its not like she can't help them, she has these powers now, she killed that dude with her scream, she can be helpful, she fights now, so whats the deal? Annoys the hell out of me.

Eh tomorrow I'll be over it, lol.
Old 02-17-2016, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)

I hate how often she is left out of crap (hello season 4 lol). And its not like she can't help them, she has these powers now, she killed that dude with her scream, she can be helpful, she fights now, so whats the deal? Annoys the hell out of me.
Does that mean you think the humans in the pack aren't helpful or are less helpful?? (I know that that question comes across as harsh, but I am seriously not asking it in a douche way) I totally get what you are saying about Jeff always leaving Lydia out of important pack moments.

Before Lydia knew what her powers meant or how to use them, she was pretty instrumental in saving their butts.. in fact Lydia and Stiles proved just how useful the humans are in this pack

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 02-17-2016 at 01:21 AM
Old 02-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Does that mean you think the humans in the pack aren't helpful or are less helpful?? (I know that that question comes across as harsh, but I am seriously not asking it in a douche way) I totally get what you are saying about Jeff always leaving Lydia out of important pack moments.

Before Lydia knew what her powers meant or how to use them, she was pretty instrumental in saving their butts.. in fact Lydia and Stiles proved just how useful the humans are in this pack
I don't, but that was always an excuse I read for why Lydia wasn't or isn't needed in key pack scenes she's missing in, lol. I even read it on tumblr tonight, that she didn't play lacrosse and Kira and Malia were all that were necessary. But I don't buy that. They don't have any excuse now to keep her out of those scenes, imo. Plus she spent the first freaking half of the season isolated from everyone and the first time she is out, she isolated away from everyone again.
Old 02-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

so some people are saying mason is the beast
I don't think so he is so precious

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
I don't, but that was always an excuse I read for why Lydia wasn't or isn't needed in key pack scenes she's missing in, lol. I even read it on tumblr tonight, that she didn't play lacrosse and Kira and Malia were all that were necessary. But I don't buy that. They don't have any excuse now to keep her out of those scenes, imo. Plus she spent the first freaking half of the season isolated from everyone and the first time she is out, she isolated away from everyone again.
Fair enough. I don't know why the writing crew leaves Lydia out of the pack so much I think especially after the ordeal that she went through.. she should definitely be with her pack

^ I agree.. I really don't see it being Mason, but there are a lot of fans who think it is
Old 02-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess they didn't need Lydia for that situation but yeah I hope she is more involved with the pack

any guessed on who it could be? someone we know or a new person?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode, It felt like old school teen wolf to me with the lacrosse game.

Kira... what is up with her girl?

Parish dead?

I do agree that something felt off with the Lydia SL, how she just went right back to normal yet wasnt really involved with everyone else. It was strange.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode, It felt like old school teen wolf to me with the lacrosse game.

Kira... what is up with her girl?

Parish dead?

I do agree that something felt off with the Lydia SL, how she just went right back to normal yet wasnt really involved with everyone else. It was strange.