Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2016, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf 5.16 "Lie Ability" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 09.02.2016]

5.16 "Lie Ability"

'Upon learning that Lydia is in danger, Stiles makes a plan to break her out of Eichen House; Theo has his own plans'

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 02-07-2016, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks look forward to it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

No probs.. it's going to be intense.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I hope they save Lydia

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

^I hope so too.

I'm nervous.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, here we go...

Lydia's scream is lethal as hell!!!! Girl is strong as *******!!!

Stydia!

Stiles sassing the frack out of Theo... FABULOUS!!!!

Stydia!

Malia & Kira continuing to be bad!asses... and I seriously enjoy how much time their friendship is getting on screen. I really hope Jeff doesn't stop that!!

Stydia!

Liam and Mason being total cinnamon rolls

Stydia!

Didn't dig the Liam/Hayden romantical scene, but I don't ship them.. so...

Stydia!

Scott being an awesome pack leader... I AM HERE FOR THAT FOREVER!!!!

Stydia!

Parrish is all kinds of awesome... and I am interested in more of the hellhound and Banshee connection thing.

Stydia!

No Stalia

Stydia!

The pack finally getting Lydia out of Eichen.... YAY!!!!!!!!!! So glad about that!!!

And did I mention... STYDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their looks, their touches!!! Stiles saving her!! They were utterly gorgeous!!!
Old 02-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow that is so lethal indeed, she did do some damage
glad they were able to get her out and Natalie helping
hehe stiles was amazing , those stydia scenes were nice
yas malia and kira loving them and malia didn't want to leave , yes want more

aww mason being clueless,hehe best way to describe them
I thought liam was in eichen so when did he have to see her?

scott is just the best
that was awesome what parrish did and I would like to find out more on the connection

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

As much as I don't like Theo.. I am really interested in why he seems to want Stiles approval so dang much
Old 02-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's so hard for me to NOT pick apart these episodes due to the writer's lack of explanation for a lot of things. It takes a comprehensive effort to remain loyal to a show that doesn't ever tell you what's going on - just throws a bunch of big action sequences together without any real storyline.

The good: Yes, Styles/Lydia fans everywhere are peeing in their pants with excitement over last night's episode. We've waited 5 seasons for this and we're due our ship damn it. We tried to abandon it, but they kept throwing lifesavers out to us as we tried to swim away. And this time the writers landed a ringer as they gave us last night's beautiful moments.

But it does leave the question - what next? Will it progress?

The bad: Why did the doctor want to know who the Beast is? What's the connection? There is none? Why does he have a Dread Dr. helmet he keeps putting on people? What are the powers of a hellhound? Parrish seems REALLY powerful - but what makes it so? And why in his hellhound form, was he immune to kanima venom, but as a human Parrish, he went down? Or was it just because Tracy sliced his skin open? Besides drilling a hole in Lydia's head, what did the doctor do to make her power amplify? What is the connection between a hellhound and banshee that keeps him safe from her scream? Liam and Hayden had sex in a flashback? What? When? Why? Random sex scenes in the middle of an episode seem to be Jeff's cup of tea when he puts in "Fillers and Fluffers". Try a little character development. It will do a writer good Jeff.

Speaking of character development..did you forget you killed Meridith off Jeff? What the heck is she doing back in Eichen house? Didn't she die?!?!? Or is this a case of "nobody truly dies" in which case, when is Allison coming back? And Erica? And Boyd?

I really wish Teen Wolf would make more sense.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf does have a lot of issues... but so do a lot of these kind of shows. My advice is to just enjoy what you can
Old 02-13-2016, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing ending to what felt like a two-parter episode! Stydia also I love how Liam was all like I told you Mason would come through. Reminds me of Stiles and Scott a bit there.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-14-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally i am all caught up. I'm gonna try to keep up to date with the episodes as the season finishes.

Stiles slamming on the door and screaming at Lydia omg so dang cute to see.

the Liam/Hayden scene was nicely done but they are still so young to me so its awkward to watch. I want a scene like that for Stiles/Lydia though!!!

"You came back." "Shut up and let me save your life."

and then stiles begging her to wake up OMGGGGGGGG. they are so glorious.

amazing episode.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it did seem like a 2 part episode

even malia believed mason could do it but it was funny when he was trying to figure it out

I totally understand about hayden/liam

hope you can stay up to date

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}