Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf 5.11 "The Last Chimera" Episode Discussion [Air Date: 05.01.2016]

5.11 The Last Chimera
Scott, Malia, & Stiles scramble to find a way to save Sheriff Stilinski from an unknown toxin while Liam & Mason search for the whereabouts of Hayden.

Basic Rules:

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}

Last edited by fire for a heart; 01-11-2016 at 08:01 PM
Old 01-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT So excited
Old 01-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

can't believe its nearly here

I'm excited as well

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tomorrow here we come
Old 01-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

it enjoyed it

wow so theo has been an experiment since he was 10

watching stiles with his dad was heartbreaking glad he is okay

loved liam and mason

chris is back

wonder why they want the hellhound

liked the scott/malia scenes

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-05-2016, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Theo is horrible. I seriously need him to go away.

Stalia - 'Kind of broke up' Weak Jeff, really weak. At least get them together so they can talk, because if that last scene of theirs in 5A was abreak-up.. it's pretty disrespectful to their shippers. Stalia deserves a lot better ending then that.

Sciles - Can't even talk about it. Stiles is so mad, and Scott just seems so out of it. I need them to make up!!! And no half assing it either, there needs to be real apologies from both of them!!!

Stiles/Sheriff - So painful, yet so beautiful!!!!!

Marrish fantasies are so weird. I don't really get why Parrish is dreaming of her like that The chemistry is on point though

Stydia - Stiles face at catatonic Lydia Also Lydia's mother really needs to back the eff up. Don't be throwing more unwarranted guilt on top of Stiles shoulder's, that 17 year old kid has enough guilt to last a damn lifetime. I don't need to see a grown adult treating him like that.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have much to say later. It's time to get ready for work though. I'll be back when I get home.

Not happy about the new night and time. It's the same slot as Shadowhunters.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 01-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Extreme Fan

+ I'm really confused why Lydia's mom would put her daughter in Eichen house after her mother's experience there. Was she under some sort of hypnosis?

Surely there's got to be a better facility somewhere in the US

+ Thank God the Sheriff is okay That flashback to Stiles' mother's funeral was heartbreaking.

+ Papa Argent!!! Though wasn't he in Paris? That was some forward planning of Scott's if he was

+ Lydia It made me love them all a little bit more this episode with how concerned they were over her - most of the time injuries to any of them are brushed aside so it was nice that we got to actually see them being concerned for once.

+ I'm not one to complain about half naked Parrish taking a shower Though it's kind of funny how his dream premonitions involve him getting it on with Lydia
yeah, you already know
how this will end.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay so i watched it, and stiles O M G AGAIN he is sad and broken cause of his father being poisoned and also lydia

soo yeah as i did mention i would be disapointed if scott and stiles just made up and became friends again, HELLO what happened, exactly what ihoped didnt happen, was kind of dissapointed in that :/

soo parish and seeing him as a hellhound O M G what awesome effects that is made there i do wonder why theo want a hellhound for
Old 01-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

That episode was so painful. Stiles Jesus....Can´t he get some rest? At least for a while? The Sheriff/Stiles Scene. OMG... i was crying. The Close up and the song... I wanna take Stiles and tell him it´s ok.. i got you too.

Scott and Stiles... I want my bro´s back.. AAAAND i wanna kick Theo´s ass
Poor Lydia and Parrish is a hellhound now? Jesus can´t wait to see what´s coming next. Sad that there weren´t any good Stalia Scenes... maybe i´m too impatient
Old 01-10-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Also Lydia's mother really needs to back the eff up. Don't be throwing more unwarranted guilt on top of Stiles shoulder's, that 17 year old kid has enough guilt to last a damn lifetime. I don't need to see a grown adult treating him like that.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

nikki don't forget to post the new one before the episode thanks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-10-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I know
Old 02-14-2016, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

it was hard for me to pay attention to this episode but i did love all the lydia stuff. i just want her out of there.

stiles

i felt bad for malia. the "we kind of broke up" was definitely lame. suddenly they just werent really speaking anymore? it was really strange.