Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Teen Wolf - 1x01 "Wolf Moon" Episode Discussion [Aired June 5th, 2011]

Teen Wolf Episode Discussion
1x01 - Wolf Moon

Everything in Scott McCall's life is starting to fall into place. He gets a spot on the First Line of his Lacrosse team and a date with the woman of his dreams. But when he gets bitten by a wolf, the people around him could be in danger.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-29-2016 at 09:11 PM
Old 03-29-2016, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

mods, anything else you would like me to get added into the oP?

I started rewatching the show last night and thought it would be cool to have threads for the earlier episodes so if there are any new watchers, or even re-watchers they can have a place to discuss them

It's so fun watching from the beginning beacause I seriously have only seen the series once so it's like starting new again. LOL. The first time I watched the show I was pretty bored with it, and I think thats because of all the school stuff. When it was dealing with the wolves and the action it held my interst a lot easier. This time around though I really enjoy the school scenes and seeing how it all started.

I still think the whole Lydia/Allison !insta best friends thing was weird and too rushed. And the Scott/Allison forced love story was also too much for my taste but I loved everything else. I thought it was a really great pilot episode because it told the story and got things answered right away enough to hold my interest.

Stiles of course was the best character ever. <3 So hilarious and Dylan is such an amazing actor.

Ohhhh Derek. I miss you so. He was the main reason I watched to start! Love Tyler!