Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

Teen Wolf 10k Celebration - It's time to party!

In the words of Stiles Stilinski: "OH MY GOD!" we've reached 10,000 posts! I am so proud that in such a short period of time we've reached the first milestone. I will admit that in the beginning, I was a bit wary that the show was on MTV but I'm so glad I gave it a chance. Everything about the show is amazing and everyone at the board is so welcoming that it makes me feel so happy to be apart of the Teen Wolf fandom. ~DUHsoTK (Teresa)

Teen Wolf is like a blazing fire which burns hotter than the sun. The heat of will give a pouring warm feeling of love, happiness, sadness and tragedy which sets your heart into fire that consumes your mind in a thrilling ride, who let you wish it would never ends. It is also like a warm raining day, which all the water flushed your heart with little memories full of adventure, temptation and excitment. These little raindrops that drop down on you like little intensive drops of full of joy, anger, grief, and fear which takes you on an unforgetable emotional journey, that leave you speechless for happiness and change your view of life in an unexpected possitive way. ~ mr.weber01 (Markus)

I can’t believe that we already reached 10,000 posts. I’m so proud of all the posters, and I’m so happy to be apart of this fandom. I remember us wanting to get this board so bad, and the pages over at the campaign thread just flew by. This board is so amazing and fun! I enjoy posting with all the fans and discussing characters and all the many relationships on the show. It's a great atmosphere and very friendly. ~ NOLA504 (Maurice)

It's been a little over a week that this board has been opened, and we've already hit 10k! It's amazing! This board has fantastic energy that carried over from the campaign, and it's obvious throughout the threads how excited everyone is to talk about this awesome show! Everyone here is incredibly friendly and I look forward to the time I get to post here. The show itself is amazing and I feel like my mind is blown every time I watch. The writing is superb and the characters are so relatable even amongst their supernatural drama. Even the characters that I don't like, I find intriguing. I really can't wait to see where the show and the board go from here. ~ Chasing Fireflies (Jess)

What I love about the show is the writing, stories, characters, cast and the entire fandom. The episodes keep getting better and better, the entire cast are talented actor and make each character their own, which make you feel more connected with each other and they take you on an emotional rollercoaster with them. The cast is the best cast ever, they care for all their fans and they keep giving us things and the fact that they all hang together even when they aren't filming makes this cast more awesome. The fandom, I just love the fandom and how we all can get into deep conversations about the cast and characters, and trying to figure out things together. ~ hoechlins (Rella)

I’ve watched Teen Wolf from the very beginning and I have loved every episode since. Each character is so flawed and unique. Their stories surpass your normal everyday supernatural series and the writing is only getting better as the series goes on. The actors really know how to make us feel for them. The casting, all I will say is, BRILLANT! I have never loved a cast as a whole before, but these guys are just pure gold, and so beautiful. They are a really stunning cast. I have my favorites, but each character at some point has shocked me, and made me think, WOW! They are really going places. Bless Jeff Davis for this lovely gift.

Can’t believe we’re already at 10K, it‘s only been a week. That’s what I call dedication. The board is really taking off, and it makes me so happy we’re getting so much attention. I’ve met a lot of really great people here. You are all so friendly and helpful. It makes me proud to be apart of a community like this. We’ve had some good times so far, and I hope there are many more to come. Cheers lovies… and CONGRATS WE MADE IT! ~ Josie2288 (Josie)

I'm so happy the board reached 10k with in a week! I can't wait for the board to reach 25k next! I just got into the show season. The show is awesome! I love how I can't wait to see what happens next! The show leaves me on the edge of my seat. I really love all the action, angst, romance & supernatural stuff too. I love the great chemistry all the actors have together too! They really make you feel for their characters! I'm glad I got into show & I'm happy the board is doing good too! ~ quin611 (Quin)

Artwork & Gif by hoechlins
Top Gifs Credits

Last edited by change my luck; 08-11-2012 at 05:56 AM
Old 08-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The OP, lovely!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 08-10-2012 at 10:12 AM
Old 08-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry I missed the 10k moment to take a snapshot

Top please