Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2014, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

it went downhill after that, tbh. the scott/braeden scenes were good. i liked the bits with lydia. i feel like it should have been the second or third episode. or maybe there somewhere in the middle.

Old 06-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
I'm ready for the Lacrosse. Who knew?
Me too! Remember the bowling episode? Everyone should go bowling as well - take their mind off the crazy!

I felt like Stiles was a little less caring about Lydia's feelings as well. They always have banter but it just felt a bit different this episode. Like when Lydia was really scared when holding the flashlight, I think Stiles would usually try to comfort her or make her feel better in some way.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 06-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

He was very whatever to her feelings. Wanting to run off and LEAVE Lydia in the middle of nowhere (Kira/Malia can protect themselves) was just ugh. Lydia flat out told him she was terrified.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok, whoever said it was meh as an opener was right, it was ok, not super great or anything. I missed their parents too, lol. I would have preferred the season started in BH.

Loved Lydia, Loved Scott. I'm warming up to Kira. Malia. I love SH I do, but its too much change too soon and I wasn't eased into Maila like Kira, she's just there part of the gang and its not working for me yet. Too much too soon.

I love TP, when he woke up and found out Lydia was gone, perfect panic, and the the rest of them didn't seem to concerned they took her so I appreciate him on that part lol. Again I miss Allison

I thought the Stiles and Lydia banter was fine and maybe because I read comments first I was setting myself up for it to be so so much worse that I was fine with everything.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

Scott's worry over Lydia was .

Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved that part! Scott is a good friend/pack leader except for the fact that his plans usually don't work, but I like the guy lol.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

But I'm glad I'm with you

Old 06-23-2014, 11:39 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought she had great facial reactions tonight, especially here lol

x
Old 06-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

The beginning was cool. I was expecting to see them drive to Mexico not be there already.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I was too, with all the scenes of the jeep breaking down in the preview clips, I figured it was on the way there lol
Old 06-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

poor derek can never catch a break.

Old 06-24-2014, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Ugh can malia just hook up with Kira and stay away from stiles.
Yeah, what was up with that scene? I felt a definite lesbian vibe. It was gratuitous and stupid. And how is it that Malia has no human feelings or emotions, is socially inept, but knows how to dance and is completely comfortable in a club?

I think I figured out why the banter bothered me so much. When you think about it, they didn't really banter in 3b. They did a lot in 3a, especially at the beginning, but it felt to me that they had gotten passed that and built a deeper relationship. So for the banter to come back so extremely...it just felt OOC for them now. I think Jeff thought it would appease Stydia fans and make the Stalia scenes less painful, but IMO all it did was make them worse. Cuz he was loving, caring and patient with Malia...not so much with Lydia. I can except that he has feelings for Malia, she's hot and he's a teenage boy after all. But that shouldn't erase how he's ALWAYS been towards Lydia, or the feelings he should have towards her considering she's one of his closest friends and the girl he's had feelings for since he was like 8.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Edited: Stupid Internet.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

They didn't have a whole lot of scenes in 3b.IA, there was a lack of banter. I guess the parts where I was a suppose to laugh, I didn't.

Old 06-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Loyal Fan

I think what also kind irks, or irks me at least lol is that Lydia lost Allison and whatever Aiden was and Scott and Stiles have Kira and Malia and I don't think Lydia has anyone to feel the roles she lost if that makes sense, so its kinda like who is going to look out for Lydia now?

That's why I appreciated Scott so much last night lol.

Like Jeff can't write the characters having that many roles and now Stiles will take on the role of connecting Malia to humanity or whatever. He couldn't be too concerned about Lydia because his focus was showing that Mailia is still animal like and doesn't get it or whatever.

If any of that makes sense, lol