Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

i hope next season isn't as dark because this season while really good is draining.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now that I returned from work...I'm still bothered that Jeff chose to completely ignore the fact that Malia shouldn't be this coherent but I've come to the conclusion that she has to be connected somehow to the Nogitsune. And if she was the original host f.ex. it would explain why she's so mature. It seemed a bit too convenient that she was everywhere where Stiles was and knew her way around the hospital. Maybe she tricked him into letting the Nogitsune take over completely? So many thoughts and theories.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c7c91eb833b199d7ccb9730bf3dca564/tumblr_n1jhsb749M1s8ai35o1_r1_500.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba55f530ae97ad126d4fb05b62d00914/tumblr_n1jhsb749M1s8ai35o2_r1_500.gif
http://****yeahstilesandlydia.tumblr...st/77787268194
it looks like lydia is at the school in a hallway with lockers.

Old 02-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

After sleeping on it, I'm not the biggest fan of this episode. (I mean, Dylan O'Brien stole the show this episode. He is really impressing me.) I did like some of the stuff with Stiles, but it felt like way too much crazy with all that's going on - on top of the mental institution stuff. I wish we had seen more of the gang. It felt like they were more of an afterthought. And I was a little disappointed that we didn't have very much Lydia, but I loved how she planned the heist and distributed tasks among the whole gang. I really do love her taking control. Here's to hoping we'll have some Stiles/Lydia interaction happening before the season ends... and not just Nogitsune!Stiles/Lydia stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Now that I returned from work...I'm still bothered that Jeff chose to completely ignore the fact that Malia shouldn't be this coherent but I've come to the conclusion that she has to be connected somehow to the Nogitsune. And if she was the original host f.ex. it would explain why she's so mature. It seemed a bit too convenient that she was everywhere where Stiles was and knew her way around the hospital. Maybe she tricked him into letting the Nogitsune take over completely? So many thoughts and theories.
I actually wondered this myself. It just feels too coincidental that Malia is so put together after all that's happened to her. As everyone else has been saying, realistically speaking, she should have the mentality of a child. How can she be so put together? She knew that hospital and the staff like the back of her hand. How could she know so much in the short period of time she stayed there? I don't know... a lot about Malia doesn't add up with me, either. I think you're onto something with her connection to the Nogitsune. Something about her is very off, and I don't think it's because she spent so many years stuck in werecoyote form.
Andrea|twitter

Last edited by safetywords; 02-25-2014 at 11:51 AM
Old 02-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

There are some theories that she might have been the original host of the nogitsune. We know that somebody insulted the nogitsune and Malia seemed insulted by Stiles when she punched (insulted as in angry he invaded/trespassed her home, transformed her back, made her reunite with her father). Her being the original host would also explain why she is so mature and confident.

Old 02-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
it looks like lydia is at the school in a hallway with lockers.
I agree with you! Are the ballons conecting with this someway? Maybe nogitsune!Stiles is talking to Lydia about that night and she remembers? I'm so confused what if all the seasons are connecting by something and we didn't realize?
Old 02-25-2014, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

i didn't like the way they handled the mental hospital. it was just all around problematic. i knew things weren't going to be okay when one of the patients hanged himself & the nurse just acted like whatever. i know we have to suspend disbelief...this is a show about teenage werewolves & all kinds of other supernatural elements, but they were pushing it with that last episode. that had to be my least favorite episode of the season.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm looking forward Lydia's reactions when she sees him being the nogitsune for the first time... i want her to realize how much she needs her old Stiles back

Found this!!!!!!!!!

Same door, same walls... What. is. going. on?

Last edited by milistm; 02-25-2014 at 01:20 PM
Old 02-25-2014, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

WOW. Great catch. Maybe Lydia goes back there and she figures out she was right about the basement.

Old 02-25-2014, 01:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

As Stiles says in the trailer the voices inside Lydia's head will get louder and louder... i was wondering if they are going to explain why Lydia heard Stiles' voice and the noises of the MRI machine... Why is she listening stiles dying all the time!? why only him? He's not the oly person dying in the wolrd! BUT I LOVE IT keep hearing babe you will find a way to help him

Apart from this, no one said to Stiles that getting into the Eichen house was a bad idea since he "dreamed" with the basement and since Lydia's banshee powers told her he was there? The only reason Scott gave Stiles was : "Barrow was in there". Come on people if you are trying to save him you can think a little more

Last edited by milistm; 02-25-2014 at 01:43 PM
Old 02-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milistm (View Post)
As Stiles says in the trailer the voices inside Lydia's head will get louder and louder... i was wondering if they are going to explain why Lydia heard Stiles' voice and the noises of the MRI machine... Why is she listening stiles dying all the time!? why only him? He's not the oly person dying in the wolrd!
Good question. I'm guessing it has something to do with them being emotionally tethered. Lydia can obviously hear other voices, but because of their connection, it seems like she's fine-tuned into the Stiles frequency.
Andrea|twitter
Old 02-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milistm (View Post)
As Stiles says in the trailer the voices inside Lydia's head will get louder and louder... i was wondering if they are going to explain why Lydia heard Stiles' voice and the noises of the MRI machine... Why is she listening stiles dying all the time!? why only him? He's not the oly person dying in the wolrd! BUT I LOVE IT keep hearing babe you will find a way to help him

Apart from this, no one said to Stiles that getting into the Eichen house was a bad idea since he "dreamed" with the basement and since Lydia's banshee powers told her he was there? The only reason Scott gave Stiles was : "Barrow was in there". Come on people if you are trying to save him you can think a little more
yeah, why didn't anyone bring that up? so strange. i guess they thought lydia was wrong. if it was stiles you know he would have held onto that bit of info.

Old 02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-25-2014, 02:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh, this episode. *sigh* Nothing new to add, but I didn't care for Malia as a character or the possibility of Malia/Stiles. I multi-ship easily, so that is not one of my problems. I just wasn't feeling it.

Not enough Lydia this episode, either! Even on her own with other characters... not enough Lydia for me.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
IKR? His dad searched the place bc Lydia sensed him there and they didn't put two and two together?