Well I would have love them to go crazy and wild LOL

Maybe we could be the start of something
Old 07-24-2013, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

^Right? That ain't happening.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes -.-

I have a feeling that next episode Stiles would spent it with Cora...I doubt they'll have scenes

That's what I don't understand why all of a sudden Jeff decides for Stiles to spend more time with Cora than with Lydia...especially after he said Cora was one of his suspects (for the sacrifices) like I don't understand why he would spend so much time with her

Anyway I hope at least we get something...i don't want the kiss to arrive with barely any interaction between them

I love how Dylan and Holland continue to surprise Jeff
"I think they have amazing chemistry together. I can see that happening. They’re just so good together. One of the things I didn’t expect actually in episode 11 was the looks they gave each other. They were magic. In looking at her from the field and seeing the look of pride in her eyes. She’s just great. They’re really good together. I can see that pairing playing a bigger role in season three." - Jeff Davis

And kind of the same happened with the kiss...like they delivered it differently and Jeff loved it and was surprised and proud ♥

Old 07-24-2013, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

^i'm not surprised. if stiles/lydia are the direction they are going in they are gonna be dragged out. stiles is trying to figure out what is going on and how to save everybody. stiles/lydia kind of got thrown together which has been the cause of most of their interaction this season. lydia/allison's car being attacked, stiles/lydia sitting by each other - crazy crows attack the classroom, lydia finds a dead body, the sacrifices, another person goes missing, allison/lydia following scott/stiles, the crazy motel, stiles going to lydia because of her connection to the supernatural.

If you die, i will literally go out of my freaking mind.
+

Old 07-24-2013, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
That's what I don't understand why all of a sudden Jeff decides for Stiles to spend more time with Cora than with Lydia...especially after he said Cora was one of his suspects (for the sacrifices) like I don't understand why he would spend so much time with her
Maybe Stiles is going the route of "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
Old 07-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
I love how Dylan and Holland continue to surprise Jeff
"I think they have amazing chemistry together. I can see that happening. They’re just so good together. One of the things I didn’t expect actually in episode 11 was the looks they gave each other. They were magic. In looking at her from the field and seeing the look of pride in her eyes. She’s just great. They’re really good together. I can see that pairing playing a bigger role in season three." - Jeff Davis
Aww! I thought that scene was planned. Was just watching that episode the other day, noticed before the game Stiles asked Scott if he had seen Lydia. Lydia of course shows up and sits down next to Mama McCall & Papa Stilinski.

http://stydiamartinsks.tumblr.com/po...try-together-i

Old 07-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't mind if Stiles/Lydia are going to be dragged out for a while. I do enjoy a good slow burn and build between two potential couplings. I just hope that Jeff doesn't drag it out to a point where it becomes ridiculous.

I absolutely loved that scene in season 2 where Lydia had so much pride and admiration for Stiles. And then there was the way that Stiles looked back at her. It's so exciting to hear when things like this weren't exactly planned. Holland and Dylan seem to have such good chemistry together, and I like the way that they put even more emotion/chemistry into scenes that it blows Jeff away.
Andrea|twitter
Old 07-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

sometimes there’s other things you wouldn’t think would be a good combination that end up turning out to be like a perfect combination.
like two people together who nobody ever thought would be together… ever.
+

Old 07-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetywords (View Post)
I don't mind if Stiles/Lydia are going to be dragged out for a while. I do enjoy a good slow burn and build between two potential couplings. I just hope that Jeff doesn't drag it out to a point where it becomes ridiculous.

I absolutely loved that scene in season 2 where Lydia had so much pride and admiration for Stiles. And then there was the way that Stiles looked back at her. It's so exciting to hear when things like this weren't exactly planned. Holland and Dylan seem to have such good chemistry together, and I like the way that they put even more emotion/chemistry into scenes that it blows Jeff away.
Yes that's what I love about them...that's why I can't wait for the kiss because Dylan said that when he read it he loved it and by what he said we can expect a great scene because they were both really commited ♥
I love a good slow burn my problem is that that slow burn is already three years! LOL I know we are getting a kiss but I would like something more at least a conversation adressing that kiss I don't know something...I don't want it to be just them kissing and then bye not seeing their faces again until next season or not talking about it until 3B

By the way I love how E!online described the kiss as one helluva kiss

Old 07-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

^ i get what you mean. (especially since it's not like jeff takes him time putting pairings together.)

Lydia and Stiles. i’ve always said are two different sides to the same coin. They have a really great friendship, possibly more. - Holland Roden
+

Old 07-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love the art and the gifset
Old 07-24-2013, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

And just because..reasons..

Old 07-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Just two more episodes until the kiss.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

dgjnsdkjgbskgjabarw two pisodes!! I can't believe it!! I'm going to be so excited and nervous that day that I don't know if my heart will survive it

Old 07-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to not get too excited. Not working.