Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

Full Moon (Wishlist, Crossovers) #1 - Who do you want to guest star? Do a show to crossover with?

Not sure if I should make an OP, but I'll look for a banner or something

Feel free to post!
Old 08-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

I would like a crossover with TVD and TSC...
It would be epic!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would also love a crossover between TVD and also True Blood.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Cool!

I want one with Buffy and Supernatural... Maybe the Winchesters would be the ones hunting them, with Buffy in tow

Basically, just any of the Whedonverse actors guesting would be awesome! It started with Bianca already

Maybe Amy Acker can guest or Danneel Ackles?
Old 08-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Kenzi from Lost Girl is all I can think of at the moment
Old 08-04-2012, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

I agree with Kara. I would love for a crossover with Buffy or Supernatural too. There was this video I saw a while back with a TW/SPN crossover. Anyway this is the video. I thought it was well put together.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
Kenzi from Lost Girl is all I can think of at the moment
She's my ultimate crossover/guest star wish!
Old 08-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing Fireflies (View Post)
She's my ultimate crossover/guest star wish!
You watch Lost Girl too?

Seriously though, Kenzi & Stiles would be ******ing awesome to watch
Old 08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

I do!

They would be awesome Though I admit I mostly want to see Kenzi and Derek scenes

x
Old 08-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ could defiantly get behind Kensi guest starring in TW.
I adore her on Lost Girl--I started watching for her.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yes! With Derek
Old 08-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would like to see a Teen Wolf/Vampire Diaries crossover, mostly because I want to see how they will be forced to form a bond to protect each other from the evil hunters how use every method to kill their race without mercy and would not be reluctant to kill innocent people to fufill their mission.

I would also like to see him in a relationship with Caroline, because she can show him that he is not alone and that he should not feel afraid to open up him self to others.

I know, what I said was cheesy, but I ship them so hardly and find they could have a great chemistry and understanding for each other.

Random thought: I did not know, that Candice and Tyler had a relationship with each other, which makes gives this ship even a much more deeper meaning.

I will call them Daroline.

I would also like to see him in a relationship with Rebekah, who came to him in order, to receive help to control her evil side, in order to start a normal life without killing.

They can both teach other ways, how to deal with their tragic lives and form an indestructable bond which protects them from the hate/scorn, they face.

I will call this ship Debekah.

This are just the thoughts of a hardcore shipper, who has a weakness for flawed characters and relationships.

Markus

Last edited by mr.weber01; 08-05-2012 at 03:56 AM
Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want Caroline Forbes to visit Beacon Hills.
It would be epic! If Klaus followed her it could be bad.
Old 08-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am not so much a fan of Klaroline, because I am a Forwood shipper, but I still would like to see a Klaus' appearance, mostly because of the character of Klaus, which is one of my personal favorite characters on The Vampire Diaries.

I would like to see an appearance of Klaus in Beacon Hills, mostly because I want to see Klaus' attempts of recruiting Derek to join him in a very similar way like he tried with Stefan and how he would handle the treat of the hunters.

I would also like to see, how far Klaus would go to force Derek to join him, because I could see their relation in a very similar way like the Stefan and Klaus friendship.

I would also like to know, if he would join Derek to fight the hunters or if he would decide to kill or recruit some of the hunters for his army.

The Klaroline ship, where the reason why I had such a hard time to watch the second half of the third season of The Vampire Diaries.

It was also the reason, why I fought very long with myself, if I should give up to watch to The Vampire Diaries.

I am used to live with the glorification of Stelena or Delena, which is one of the hardest thing for me as an hardcore Delena shipper, but the favor ism of Klaroline over Forwood is a little bit to hard for me to take.

Not even my love for the character of Klaus would change my opinion.

Random Question: Is there a board for Joseph, Candice or Kat on the , because I love these actors and characters.

I only know from the rules of The Vampire Diaries, that there are boards for Ian, Nina and Paul, because when you want to discuss something about their characters you can do it on their threads or their boards.

Anyway.

I personally would prefer an appearance of Tyler, who visits Beacon Hills to help Derek to fight the threat of the hunters and to prevent Caroline from falling in love with the sour wolf Derek.

This one of my fanfics topics, because I always question myself which one would Caroline, if she had to decide her self between Derek and Tyler.

Markus

Last edited by mr.weber01; 08-05-2012 at 01:13 PM
Old 08-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joseph, Candice, and Kat have therir own forums yes.

I ship K/C I'm proud of it. They have great scenes and if they do get together someday I'd be o.k. with it. I would love to see them guest star on TW, but the stories would be all messed up. The wolf myths are different for each show, plus they share actors. It would be a little weird if Klaus ran into Mrs. Martin and thought she was Tylers mom. Plus Jackson's adoptive father is also Tylers deceased dad. Talk about blow your mind.