Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2016, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think when the final battle comes this season.. we will see Lydia in full control of her powers.. otherwise what was the point of having Meredith
Old 02-18-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

totally true and she better be with the pack

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, more of Lydia with her pack would be nice
Old 02-19-2016, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

what should our next title be

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-20-2016, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Umm.. let's have a look in the OP, yeah

Maybe Stiles line about the pack not being able to make it without her
Old 02-21-2016, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

do you remember the exact quote?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-21-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

'Come on Lydia, you have to come back to us. There's no way we're getting through this without you'
Old 02-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks
that's a good one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

Now we just need to finish this thread
Old 02-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode started out pretty decent for me and then ended on a major fail lol.

Lydia Martin imo is a bad ass, if the Argents believe she can best the beast or whatever, then maybe she can, ending that episode with "we need Parrish" deflated me so much.

Go be a bad ass girl all on your own and defeat that beast like that french chick did with help from your pack and family. Putting it all on Parrish once again just diminished Lydia and her character to me.

oh well, lol.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a disappointing episode for me.

Lydia's time being taken up by grandpa Argent was boring. I get it was needed for the Marie Jeanne storytelling thing.. but I hate that Lydia is never with her pack
Old 02-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I gotta tell you, I was all excited the way it started cause I thought for some stupid reason as Lydia was listening to grandpa argent's story that the current story was going to parallel the flashback. That CR's character would parallel Lydia present day and Lydia would show up at the school with new information at the end and help Scott and the pack with the beast........ but in the end we got what we got, lol.

Lydia going to look for Parrish and Mason is the beast.....:-/

i wish I watched it on the dvr instead, lol.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't understand Jeff's writing... things that should parallel other things.. just don't... it's like if the show was good with plots.. then they would have things syncing up.. but they just don't and it's goes to waste. I feel like this episode was a waste.. a waste for Lydia especially
Old 02-23-2016, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh it was a total waste, for everyone lol. I never understand why JD does these type of episodes, i usually don't watch them.

It was nice to see CR but the episode was pointless. I was extremely disappointed in lydia not stepping up, she's always been imo a strong character and became stronger as seasons progressed for her not to step up and try to learn how she can defeat the beast, total and complete let down. I was bummed.

No Kira, barely a blip of stiles, a little longer blip of Mailia and Scott getting his butt kicked (he needs a break, lol). It was as filler as you get. And its the second episode in row after Lydia has gotten out of Eichen that she has been separated from the pack. Boo.

I need last two episodes to deliver something.
Old 02-23-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just can't believe how excited I was for this episode... I feel like I got tricked. I don't know.. I have enjoyed the last few episodes.. I mean, obviously I want Lydia to feature more heavily with the pack and I really want to see how she fits in with taking the beast down.. but the last few eps have been a lot better than the first half of 5A... I don't know. I feel like the story is moving so damn slow..

New Thread

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 02-23-2016 at 11:13 PM