Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
Dang that's sad. I didn't know they did that. I'm sorry I never could watch the mtv, I felt they weren't really interested in the fans views tbh. That bites they did that.
Aww. Thanks for the Yes, for years-2009-2011-Twilight won just
about everything at the mtv movie awards. It was special 'cause we Twilight fans
voted our asses off and got rewarded for it! But, of course, the powers-that-be couldn't let us have that. mtv is all just about selling the movie tickets and those cd's.
I hate to say this but award shows are just bs and I'm sure Revolution has no chance at all of getting any noms. The Emmy's, as was said before, is all about what the "cirtics" say is good, not us. They give all the awards to cable/hbo shows like Breaking Bad or Mad Men which has all of 1 million viewers. If they were on any other network, they'd both been cancelled. My apologies if anyone here is a fan of either of those shows. I've never seen 'em-just know the critics love 'em and therefore they win awards.
"That bites" yes it did, but 'cause you know-vampires do bite. Well, some of 'em.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's true.

Well if they don't hopefully the Emmy's will give them a nod or more.

New Thread
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.