Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

this was on page 3 no no
Japril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

We are going to have more pictures on Saturday/Sunday.
Arrow fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

^those are good news!
Old 04-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

I will have to find some of the ops from this weekend and post them. So much cuteness!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yeah they are very close and adorable so there’s a lot. They spent another evening together last night even.
Yeah, I love their friendship. I am not sure if it was Emily or Stephen who posted it but one of them called the other their best friend in a post on Instagram. I thought that was so great

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

They spent another weekend together, Coachella. I am not wading through that mess again for pics, lol. But at some point I still plan on finding some of the cute con stuff.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-18-2018, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Coachella is some kind of party...? I don't know, I saw Colton's pictures since for some reason neither Stephen's nor Emily's pics show on the main page of my IG, and I wondered because several people are talking about it
Old 06-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Coachella is a big music festival in California.

@itakha2015
SA: Working with @EmilyBett is my favorite thing. I love working with her #Arrow #Olicity #hvfflondon

London HVFF gave us cute stuff!
Old 06-04-2018, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

There's a lot of cute pictures between them!
Old 08-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Now I need to find some of their cute SDCC stuff.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

They went to Coachella over the weekend. So not looking for those pics right now though, lol. Too tired.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

I knew Coachella happened but I haven't been using so much social networks so I didn't see any pictures. Maybe they posted something on instagram
Old 05-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Not really anything of just them. More so lots of group pics. But he did give her a foot massage at one point, lol.
Reply   Post New Thread