Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2017, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If you find a gif of the punch, please post it Hazel.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I will.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 01-25-2017, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

She's a meta I think. Because it's real not a collar.

For once I didn't mind WD too much because he talked Curtis into less fighting more inventing. Finally he does something right but it doesn't feel forced like the thing with Diggle.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Master Fan

I'm guessing Tina is a meta human? This is going to be interesting? I just hope they don't keep sidelining the main cast for yet another newbie? Also I missed Thea tonight. I wish she would come back to the team.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I actually liked WD a bit tonight. And I'm all for Curtis inventing instead of fighting.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Kate Felicity came up behind her and was like hey Pumpkin and when she turned around she punched her in the face! It was glorious. Oliver looked so impressed. And she said hey I kept my wrist straight which is the advice he gave her earlier. And later he called it a memorable punch! It was all so awesome!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

“You know what….I could really get used to this newfound optimism of yours.” ~Felicity to Oliver

We’ll get there…
— Oliver to Felicity
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 01-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I'm guessing Tina is a meta human? This is going to be interesting? I just hope they don't keep sidelining the main cast for yet another newbie? Also I missed Thea tonight. I wish she would come back to the team.
I definitely need more Thea. And Diggle with the team. And for new girl to not sideline people. If she stays background I can deal with her. Don't like that she's getting rushed into the team but not having to waste time on a training arc is probably a good thing. It's still so random to trust some stranger after Artemis and now BS. It doesn't really make sense to bring more people in who could potentially betray them or get killed by Prom. Not the bat logic ever. But LLs request has no logic either so whatever I guess.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Sounds like a good scene
Old 01-25-2017, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

It was glorious! I wanted to be Felicity so bad!
Old 01-25-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Here is a gif Kate.

You Are A Flower — Felicity Smoak, badass since always! 👊🏼

Old 01-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Awesome. What's Curtis holding?
Old 01-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

I loved all the Olicity/Felicity in tonight's episode! Honestly I missed a lot of everything else goingnon because I was fangirling LOL! I will have to rewatch to see what I missed. I actually want to rewatch an episode for once?!

Also I agree that WD was much better tonight.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-25-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I can't believe this episode wasn't completely terrible!
Old 01-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Some thing he invented, lol. It finally worked right before the punch. It disabled her cry or whatever. That's when he told her to shut up. Echo yelled that like he'd been wanting to say it for a long time, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread