Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Hi Kate, Hazel, and IBelieve!

Yeah the episode ended with him saving his mother. So we won't find out any of the ramifications until next season. Knowing these shows and how they tend to ignore continuity and all the plot holes and such. The probably won't even address how it affects Arrow?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 05-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it will affect Arrow in any big way but how do they avoid that technically now they never met Barry and the others on Flash? Wth were the a Flash writers thinking? Are they going to undo this somehow? I don't understand this. But they better not effing mess with my show. This is why you I have such a problem with spinoffs, potential to eff with my show. Do whatever the heck you want on the other shows but don't eff with Arrow. Leave Arrow alone.

I thought he already realized he shouldn't undo his mom's death? How did he even get back to trying to undo it?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-24-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe it gets undone?

His death was killed IBelieve.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Maybe it gets undone?

His death was killed IBelieve.
His death was killed? What does that mean?

It sounds like it needs to be undone. It can't work with the rest of the Flarrow universe. But who can undo it? Seems like Barry just gave up his powers by undoing everything that happened after his mother's death.

Does this mean Barry and Iris will barely know each other outside of being school friends?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-24-2016, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I meant his Dad was killed.

We don't know what it means. I think somehow they'll still have him be the Flash so he could possibly undo it.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Oh okay, But why didn't he just try to undo Henry's death? Why did he go all the way to undoing his mom's death? And I love Barry but how could he be so stupid? How could he not realize the ramifications of that?

And Arrow writers are the ones who get all the hate.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Barry wasn't in his right mind. He just lost his dad and then he found out that Earth 3 Jay Garrick looks just like his father. He is going through about a million emotions right now and I think he just cracked?! So he went back and decided to change everything?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 05-24-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Barry's just being an emotional idiot right now.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Barry going back and saving his mother at least answers one question I had... I was wondering how Wells was going to be on the show next season since Harry went back to Earth 2? Now I know how.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 05-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Maria .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-22,NJH D-122 OSW D-148, J-Hope D-149, Jinyoung-D-170 JK-D-387

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-358
Old 05-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh now we have Earth 3 in the mix too? Well I guess that's where Supergirl is from but still seriously enough already. I'm sorry but I really don't like this multiverse crap. Also again I love Barry and I get how all that would screw you up and I feel for him but if he cannot learn to control his freaking emotions at least slightly better than this then he can't be the Flash. Superheroes can't do this.

What is this Flashpoint nonsense people are yammering about? I know it's a comic book but I don't know what's it about? What's all this talking about like versions of Duperman, Batman, Aquaman, etc. appearing?
Old 05-24-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

What do you mean Maria?

Other than it's a comic story, I know nothing about it IBelieve. There's never going to be Batman or Aquaman on Flash. Supergirl can't be from Earth 3. She told Barry she'd never heard of the Flash and the real Jay is the Flash on Earth 3.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Do whatever the heck you want on the other shows but don't eff with Arrow. Leave Arrow alone.
Exactly. I said in the EBR spoiler thread but I don't watch the flash, and aside from the crossovers, I don't care what is happening on the Flash, and I don't want events from that show effecting this show.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It won't effect Arrow guys.
Old 05-24-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I don't know IB.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-22,NJH D-122 OSW D-148, J-Hope D-149, Jinyoung-D-170 JK-D-387

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-358
Closed Thread   Post New Thread