Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the flashbacks are not great. Oliver is hot in camp but other than that I'm getting nothing from them. Too much stuff isn't making sense and they haven't been making things any clearer 3 episodes in.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Yes I agree Oliver in camo? Yes please!

Other then that the flashbacks got me like...
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Oliver in camo is great.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-27,NJH D-127 OSW D-153, J-Hope D-154, Jinyoung-D-175 JK-D-392

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-5 LDH D-363
Old 10-26-2015, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Me too Maria. We know nothing about why this drug harvesting is going on or anything about Reiter or who the slaves are so its hard to be interested. They are just creating more questions not answering any they've already created. Plus the FB love interest isn't a very exciting actress. I feel bad for her and the slaves but she's kind of annoying and boring. Not looking forward to her and Oliver getting closer at all. And Oliver has always been a good person but he's supposed to go dark in the flashbacks considering it was five years where nothing good happened and he came back a mess with PTSD. Not seeing that in these flashbacks yet but that has to be coming and maybe when it does it will get better.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-26-2015 at 09:40 PM
Old 10-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

IBelieve the pm I sent you is about what's happening in the EBR S&S right now btw. Sorry I just had to say something.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-27,NJH D-127 OSW D-153, J-Hope D-154, Jinyoung-D-175 JK-D-392

Old 10-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Honesty I haven't even paid that much attention to the flashbacks so I don't even know what this Reiter is or when was it mentioned?? Lol! Goes to show how interesting those flashbacks are?!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-26-2015, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope we get more Olicity Thea scenes.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

I missed it at first Maria, lol. I was like who's men are these? But at some point it hit me that Reiter's name had been said and he was that guy we saw for like 10 seconds before Oliver got his haircut.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am so glad the flackback wig is gone.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I missed it at first Maria, lol. I was like who's men are these? But at some point it hit me that Reiter's name had been said and he was that guy we saw for like 10 seconds before Oliver got his haircut.
Lol okay thanks! I know who you're talking about now haha!

In also glad the wigs gone Hazel! Even if it makes no sense? Lol! It was awful and Oliver looks so much hotter without it!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was an awful wig. Although it is kind of strange seeing Oliver without it in the flashbacks. It was kind of nice to have that physical differences between FB Oliver and present day Oliver. Plus he's running out of time to grow all that hair and beard he had in the pilot so I'm not sure how they are going to explain that look when he's not getting a wig back anytime soon.

I respond to your PM from the other day Maria btw.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Okay I've gotta get to bed. Work early tomorrow. Goodnight girls!

Thanks IBelieve I'll read and respond ASAP.
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-26-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Goodnight Maria!

And no rush of course!
Old 10-26-2015, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I so agree .

EDIT:

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Closed Thread   Post New Thread