Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-5,NJH D-105 OSW D-131, J-Hope D-132, Jinyoung-D-153 JK-D-370

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-341
Old 12-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leytonisheaven (View Post)
This place rocks. Such an amazing fan base just like the magnetic pair Olicity. Most of Lana Del Rey songs reminds of Olicity. Is it weird of me?

Also in the Because section can we add because he said he is happy to see her in the island.

Captain Amell is so cute always praising Emily and Olicity. He is enjoying the hell outta this gorgeous pair.
No, because every single Ed Sheeran song reminds me of Olicity. I literally cannot think of the lyrcis without their image popping to mind. Particularly the song Give Me Love. The girl in the video gets killed by an Arrow and she's an Angel. It's so prescient it's freakish. He also has a song called The A Team. I mean really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leytonisheaven (View Post)
Haha same here. I watched the pilot and aside from SA sexyness nothing interested me in this shows I stopped after the pilot But a month a go, The Olicity popularity made me click on a clink and the rest they say is history. I love their interviews. I love how confident yet humble Emily is and Captain Amell I think has a innocent crush on Emily. he stares at her like so cute.

Why is KC is so damn insecure about Olicity. I read an article where she was giving these ridiculous comments about Olicity. Like hello it iant SA and EBR fault that they have oozing chemistry and their pair is canon on TV.
I never read the comments so I can't comment. But it's irrelevant. Majority of people are on board. Not to mention her character is not the first character to be usurped by a side character and her character was the lead. It reminds me of Steve Urkel in Family Matters, he was not supposed to be a key character and then became one. But then again, this is not to say her character has been usurped either. The writers right now could be working on an epic storyline to bring back the character. Do I think she will be in the same calibre as Felicity is to Arrow or even Oliver, doubtful. But it might give her relevancy and I am not against that.

I like comic BC and I sort have this tug of war for Caity Lotz. She's no Scarlett Johansson but she's doing just fine.

Last edited by vaberella; 12-28-2013 at 11:41 PM
Old 12-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

^^yes Emily is such a cool person, I love her insight into Felicity and all the other characters too. I was just watching an interview where she was saying how what she thinks makes oliver/felicity to relateable ad popular is that it's the type of thing that happens in real life, like you get close to someone as friends then you realize there's chemistry there but you're not sure if doing something about it would be the worst thing and ruin the friendship or if it'd be the best thing. I just love that she said that because that's why I love Olicity, they were a natural progression from a random meeting to friends to realizing the chemistry was there, Felicity developing feelings and Oliver basically stating that he could see himself caring about her...it just feels right for them to be together. But it's never that simple so I'm excited to see what happens next

As far as Katie, I don't know anything about her and I haven't read any of her interviews, but I'm guessing it's been a little disappointing for her that her character didn't catch on the way Felicity did...I mean back in season 1 she was supposedly the female lead. Now you really can't say that, and at all the comic con panels everyone was all about Felicity and calling her the fan favorite...so I'm guessing that's where the insecurity comes from. I can't really blame her.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

NOBODY ships Oliver/Felicity harder than Stephen Amell. He's so cute with his Olicity answers

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 12-29-2013, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

gorgeous pic! Is this bts or was it a still?
Old 12-29-2013, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

I love all these pics and GIFs

I think it was bts...
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I remember when Stephen Amell put that up on facebook, we were able to pick up right away that they were in Russia.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
No, because every single Ed Sheeran song reminds me of Olicity. I literally cannot think of the lyrcis without their image popping to mind. Particularly the song Give Me Love. The girl in the video gets killed by an Arrow and she's an Angel. It's so prescient it's freakish. He also has a song called The A Team. I mean really...
That give me love song is awesome totally reminds me of Olicity
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Like that pic
Old 12-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love how cute Stephen and Emily are together, when they're doing interviews.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Me too. Want more of them.
Old 12-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

New! Arrow: Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak (Olicity) vid: Better Than I Know Myself by DareToDream
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-5,NJH D-105 OSW D-131, J-Hope D-132, Jinyoung-D-153 JK-D-370

Old 12-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the vid
Old 12-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome Kate! .

New! Arrow: Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak (Olicity) vid: Lullabies by Dobrevlooch

Old 12-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lovely videos. thanks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread