Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It changed on it's own again.

I'm thinking no Maria.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Maybe will someone have to go break the news to her.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-26,NJH D-126 OSW D-152, J-Hope D-153, Jinyoung-D-174 JK-D-391

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-4 LDH D-362
Old 04-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She could find out off-screen between the end of 4X18 and the start of 4X19.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm just thinking since she's not on TA right now she won't be in the know about the death when it happens? So someone will have to break the news to her?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I'm just thinking since she's not on TA right now she won't be in the know about the death when it happens? So someone will have to break the news to her?
This .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-26,NJH D-126 OSW D-152, J-Hope D-153, Jinyoung-D-174 JK-D-391

Old 04-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oh okay, well that's random, lol. What day was that switched to the other thing? Was it maybe anApril Fools thing?

Hard to say without knowing where the death even takes place or how many members of TA are with the person dying or how it happens. It might not be in the middle of a TA fight. We still really don't know anything about the death other than the person dying is going to get taken to a hospital and die there. I think she will find out this episode for sure though even if she's not there to witness it. They are probably going to be pretty much go straight into the funeral in 4x19 I bet. If there are any scenes before it I can't see it being about informing other characters. So I don't know if she'll be there for the death but I'm pretty confident she'll find out in 4x18. Honestly calling her will probably be the first thing Oliver thinks to do, not just because she needs to know but because he needs her. Even if can't hold her, he's going to want to be near her. So at the very least she finds out about the death in 4x18.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think the death won't be happening til the end of the episode. If so, she probably won't know.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

OMG my dad just scared my brother it was so funny he did a full circle .

Old 04-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

But they clearly have time to take her to the hospital so there's time to call people offscreen and have them meet everybody else there. I think she's going to find out in 4x18 if she doesn't happen to be around when it happens. Honestly for all we know she could be. We still literally have no idea how the death happens. It's not even 100% for sure who does the killing. Felicity could be there. Or she could be listening from ops if she's helping with the prison thing and it happens there. We really don't know. I think 4x19 is going to go straight into the funeral though so she has to know by then. And I think they will want to show everyone having some sort of reaction so I'm betting she finds out in 4x18. There's really no reason to leave her out of that loop, she may not be on the team right but they are all still a part of each other's lives. And this is a big deal. I think at the very least she's going to show up at the hospital.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's a lot of ifs there.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Well we don't know how, where, when in the episode the death happens or who the killer is for sure so there are going to be a lot ifs right now, lol. Anything could happen. But I really think Felicity will know in 4x18. I really think 4x19 will start with the funeral and they are going to want everyone's reactions to the death when it first happens so yeah I think she'll know in 4x18.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I think she will be at the hospital also.

Old 04-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I just feel like they might end the episode with the death and leaving us hanging with it going into this break.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Well yeah it could end with the moment the person dies but I think they will spend a little time at the hospital before that person dies and I think Felicity will be there.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Emily has sold

Closed Thread   Post New Thread