Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2017, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Mama Smoak is back! I repeat Mama Smoak is back!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Donna was so happy at the wedding reception! And we got a SmoakNLance dance. They still had sparks! We need her to come back so they can rekindle things now that Lance is doing better.

Oh and add me please!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-27-2018, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

We need this relationship back because Lance is a raving lunatic now. It’s not good. He needs help. He was so happy and normal with Donna.
Old 02-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

I do hope when all is said and done the Quentin ends the series out of Star City, happy and with Donna. I just want the man to get some happiness.

Im waiting to see how all the black siren stuff plays out. I was happy he acknowledged he knew she want his daughter but he still feels torn to help her. Im not sure if he still holds guilt for shooting her or what... but thats for another thread
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread