Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Vote please Emily Bett Rickards - Most Beautiful Actresses of American TV Series 2017 Poll
Old 03-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Voted!
Old 03-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 03-15-2017, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

She looks gorgeous with that dress!
Old 03-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

She does😍
Old 03-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Jana ✨‏ @OlicityMyAlways

#FelicitySmoak made it to "7 underrated comic book characters killing it on TV right now"

via: (link: 7 Underrated Comic Book Characters Killing It on TV Right Now - Linkis.com) ln.is/rottentomatoes…
Embedded
Old 03-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

http://screenertv.com/television/arr...oing-too-far/:
This world needs Felicity Smoak. Without her acting as the glue holding the team together, it's hard to imagine them going up against most of the villains they encounter and walking away victorious. While it's a near certainty that she'll escape her own personal island, much like Oliver did his, our hopes are that in doing so she won't lose that spark that makes her special. The thing that makes her the Felicity this team needs.

http://fangirlish.com/arrow-5x16-review-checkmate:
Felicity Smoak is a strong, empowering, caring woman who would fight to the ends of the world to protect those that she loves. That’s never been a secret. It’s never something that she should ever apologize for. It’s what makes Felicity, Felicity.

Old 03-18-2017, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

What do you guys think about Felicity being part of Helix? Is it really bad as Diggle, Curtis and Oliver think?
Old 03-19-2017, 09:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
What do you guys think about Felicity being part of Helix? Is it really bad as Diggle, Curtis and Oliver think?
I think there is something nefarious about this organization. At first, the Felicity Wannabe was unassuming, but she's changed now that she's getting what she wants from Felicity. I've been noticing the looks she's been giving and they're not innocent. I am curious how this plot will tie in with the main one. And how soon Felicity will figure it all out.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Helix is obviously into some very illegal activities and Felicity could be in way over her head. I love that she wants to save Oliver but getting involved with them is dangerous. Plus I think Prometheus might be tied to them somehow. He knew they'd find that random building he has no ties to and they only did because Felicity went to Helix. Something is up there. She's on a dangerous road for many reasons but I have no doubt Oliver and Diggle will help her find her way again.

Hi, simplybecuz. Not sure I've ever seen you in here. So welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
http://screenertv.com/television/arr...oing-too-far/:
This world needs Felicity Smoak. Without her acting as the glue holding the team together, it's hard to imagine them going up against most of the villains they encounter and walking away victorious. While it's a near certainty that she'll escape her own personal island, much like Oliver did his, our hopes are that in doing so she won't lose that spark that makes her special. The thing that makes her the Felicity this team needs.

http://fangirlish.com/arrow-5x16-review-checkmate:
Felicity Smoak is a strong, empowering, caring woman who would fight to the ends of the world to protect those that she loves. That’s never been a secret. It’s never something that she should ever apologize for. It’s what makes Felicity, Felicity.

^These are awesome! Loving the Felicity love!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-20-2017, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

It was really good that Felicity was able to help Oliver with that, but it looks so easy and safe the way she's getting that information. I don't think Prometheus is working with Helix, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was working that them, to be honest.

Don't forget we don't quote pictures or gifs
Old 03-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 03-22-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I feel like Helix and Prometheus have to be connected somehow. Otherwise, how is she suddenly getting the exact info she needs when she needs it? That's too suspicious. And if Chase knows Oliver as well as he claims, he knows taking Felicity getting into trouble would hurt him.

[/QUOTE]
Old 03-24-2017, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

@OlicityMyAlways

So effin' cutttee 😍 Happy #FelicityFriday 👓👠💻

https://twitter.com/OlicityMyAlways/...64028641447936
Old 03-25-2017, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

I keep wondering if Niah could be connected to Helix in some way.

I'm worried about Felicity's path as well. Will it take something drastic like last time where copper was arrested for her to wake up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread