Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

I think he appreciates it... I would think he'd get tired of people always making it out to be the big deal ( it was a big deal, obviously) but as he showed I think he doesn't care too much to dwell on it all the time.

olicity | Tumblr
Old 03-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

It was definitely a big deal, but he probably gets annoyed with people smothering him and walking on eggshells around him because of it. Felicity doesn't make less but she also doesn't fuss so it's probably refreshing to not have to put up a façade to show her the island didn't affect him as much as it did.

I looove that moment
Old 03-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

I think he definitely appreciates that she for one doesn't treat him any differently than she treats other people. It's got to be a nice change for him and being treated normally has got to be a way to go back to how things were before all the bad things started happening to him.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

it's like what happened to him doesn't matter and that he should make a good thing out of it, like she told him about helping the city instead of just seeking revenge.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
it's like what happened to him doesn't matter and that he should make a good thing out of it, like she told him about helping the city instead of just seeking revenge.
Exactly. And I hope she has a good influence on him and helps him to focus more on helping and less on his mission, because at times it's probably not the best for him to be so focused on the one thing.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah she's already a good influence on him, questioning what he does
Old 03-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Yeah - it's good that she questions him and doesn't just accept his mission. It might give him a new point of view on it.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

And amuse him too Make him crack more smiles
Old 03-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

That's possibly the best thing she does for him. She makes him smile more than he's used to!

Old 03-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She makes him smile more than he's used to!
And I love it!

Great video!

"Not buying any of your **** Mr Queen"
Old 03-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I that expression of hers. She didn't believe any of his (fairly ridiculous and stupid attempts at ) lies for a second.
Yet she helped him anyway. I'm glad she continues to help him out even if she doesn't exactly approve of everything he does - but she let's him know how she feels about it. It's a nice relationship they have.

I just love this so much:
Old 03-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's a nice relationship they have.
based on trust and honesty, what else could you ask for? The only thing missing is love (but it will come, shhhh)
Old 03-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

They'll get to that eventually.

And for now we have Felicity's not so subtle crush and their amazing friendship to keep us going until they get there
Old 03-17-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

at least the physical attraction is definitely there. And "special relationship", Emily's words
Old 03-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
at least the physical attraction is definitely there. And "special relationship", Emily's words
Exactly. This is why I love that the actors have talked about them so much we get some sort of official confirmation that their relationship is special and it's nice to know we aren't the only ones seeing it (well obviously not the only ones since they are super popular online, but it's nice to know the people in charge also see it )