Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Headache. Upset over The 100 episode I just watched. But we did get a good piece of 100 news from the con today. (One of my anti-ships isn't happening. )
Old 09-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
he just said crossover wedding could be WA or Olicity wat did ur friend say
That's what she told me. Crossover wedding. So yeah it could be either but I still think it despot make sense that he'd be talking about WA.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Headache. Upset over The 100 episode I just watched. But we did get a good piece of 100 news from the con today. (One of my anti-ships isn't happening. )
Sorry your head hurts. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you got good news.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
That's what she told me. Crossover wedding. So yeah it could be either but I still think it despot make sense that he'd be talking about WA.
This person thought this to

sophie @felictiyqueen
so........ was david deadass teasing a w///////////////a wedding this whole time or?

why did he think we would care about a w////////////a wedding? serious question
Old 09-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Sorry your head hurts. Hope you feel better soon. Glad you got good news.
Thanks.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
This person thought this to

sophie @felictiyqueen
so........ was david deadass teasing a w///////////////a wedding this whole time or?

why did he think we would care about a w////////////a wedding? serious question
Okay first of all that person is really negative and also trust me Olicity is getting married so no he and SA and EBR were not talking about a WA wedding this whole time. Trust me. Wink wink. And that's why I'm saying I don't know why he'd be talking about WA. Doesn't make sense.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

People don't talk about crap that's got nothing to do with them and their show!
Old 09-02-2017, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Okay first of all that person is really negative and also trust me Olicity is getting married so no he and SA and EBR were not talking about a WA wedding this whole time. Trust me. Wink wink. And that's why I'm saying I don't know why he'd be talking about WA. Doesn't make sense.
She is I didn't know that she was negative. ok no matter wat if WA get married first watever it's fine I hope Olicity will still get married which I still do believe that part got me confused to as to y he brought up WA maybe he's trying to tell us something idk
Old 09-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

He didn't bring up WA. He just said crossover wedding. And don't worry Olicity is getting married this season.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The only one bringing up WA is you
Old 09-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

If u seen the video u would understand as to wat he said
Old 09-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't have to watch the video. IBelieve said what he said.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

it's just confusing that is all wish there's more spoilers
Old 09-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Did he say the names Barry and Iris? Or mention the Flash specifically? I don't understand what you mean.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You're confused because you've read so many different opinions on it instead of actually taking it for what it is.