Old 08-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Bring back Roy
Old 08-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
The Manfred part is the only part of that that sounds like the show.
Yeah that's what I thought, lol. I read about it and I knew I knew the character but the rest of it didn't sound like the books at all. Also I think he might've been gay in the books.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Definitely not gay on the show. He slept with a girl in 1X02.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Moria told them some truth, not all.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-19 LDH D-377
Old 08-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah saw that too, lol. I could be remembering wrong but I thought he was gay. He might've just been a very flamboyant character. Idk. It's been a while since I've read them. I was just surprised they just decided to take that one character out of those books to make a show out of with the whole finding dead bodies angle there.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Oh no Felicity is in trouble.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-41,NJH D-141 OSW D-167, J-Hope D-168, Jinyoung-D-189 JK-D-406

Old 08-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Well there was a dead body in the pilot.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Oh Oliver is mad, no one messes with his girl.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Oh no Felicity is in trouble.
This is why she needs some training
Old 08-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

That was super serious anger from Oliver right there. Like only for Felicity (and maybe Thea) has he ever gotten quite that angry.

Quote:
Well there was a dead body in the pilot.
But nobody with built in dead body finding radar right, lol?
Old 08-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

3 Arrows .

Old 08-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is why she needs some training
It was nice she was doing some in s5. And that Diggle worked with her once upon a time. I need more in s6 specifically with Oliver.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He kinda has that with his physic abilities.

Threatening her body, and yours gets to be in a body bag.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
3 Arrows .
That was the moment I knew they were endgame. I think I gasped the first time. He had his vow not to kill because of Tommy and yet he killed for her no hesitation. I was like yep these two are going to be endgame because that was huge!
Old 08-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moved.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread